Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #161

[DE]Rebecca

I have already made many times the question about the update/rework of some warframe's abilities (specially Hydroid and Oberon), but as lat time you really did a light (and very nice) Hydroid Tidal Surge rework, along with an excellent Garuda rework and those Augment Mods buff, I will no more ask the same thing again, I will just thank you for all these reworks, so necessary to rebalance some abilities and update them to the game's current state of development.

Thanks for the reworks already done and I'm really looking forward to the second part of the Augment Mods buff and to the next frame to be revisited/reworked (perhaps finishing Hydroid's rework would be nice).

Thanks for caring for the old game content. It's very valuable to us.

On 2022-04-05 at 6:54 AM, TheOlright said:

Most likely no. Because making new content takes so much time for DE now, they most likely scared, that if they will make something new exclusively for veterans, new, returning or casual players will simply leave the game, because of boredom of waiting for something new available for everyone (which will take another 4-6 months). So it looks like they are more eager to raise hype to the skies, to bait new players, so they can resell old stuff that already in the game and just put new things behind huge grindwall, rather than make something really new and exciting. I mean, whoever thought this will be a cool idea to put new stuff behind exactly same old, buggy, boring Cetus bounties, that veterans already repeated hundreds of times, with only difference being the reskinned grineer soldiers who can now throw firewheel, was so, so wrong. I was frustrated about them before new war, now thinking of bounties making me feel physically sick

it's not even new content taking time, it's them not giving a S#&$ about their game and censoring anyone who disagrees with their garbage business practices

1 hour ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

I have already made many times the question about the update/rework of some warframe's abilities (specially Hydroid and Oberon), but as lat time you really did a light (and very nice) Hydroid Tidal Surge rework, along with an excellent Garuda rework and those Augment Mods buff, I will no more ask the same thing again, I will just thank you for all these reworks, so necessary to rebalance some abilities and update them to the game's current state of development.

Thanks for the reworks already done and I'm really looking forward to the second part of the Augment Mods buff and to the next frame to be revisited/reworked (perhaps finishing Hydroid's rework would be nice).

Thanks for caring for the old game content. It's very valuable to us.

hydroid's never getting a meaningful rework

I have some last-minute questions for the Devstream, so hopefully they can be answered! I meant to throw these in sooner, but there was a lot of things going on in the past weeks that it couldn't be helped.

1. Will there be Voidshell skins for Prime Warframes? I thought Baro Ki'teer could sell them on some visits perhaps, as well as unique materials for Voidshell skins in general :)
  2. Regarding the change to Void Dashing, I think the new version does look pretty neat, but I also noted it's not as fast or immediate as the current Dash is. In the interest of choice, I thought it would be useful to have a tap / hold mechanic for it.

• In this case, tapping would use the current void dash since that's right to the point (To put it one way), and holding the void dash button may be ideal for the new dash, to allow you time to line it up.

Off the top of my head, those are the most important ones I can think of. Thanks for hearing me out on it!

On 2022-03-30 at 8:01 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumber_161.pngTenno!

It’s time to take a closer look where it all began. Our next Devstream treads deeper into the features of Update 31.5: Angels of the Zariman.

Join us on April 8 at 2 p.m ET and see it all - Gyre in action, more gameplay, and our target release date! Get comfy for a showcase on what is truly one of our biggest updates ever! 

Reminder: Angels of the Zariman  is designed as a direct follow up to The New War, we’ll try our best to avoid major Quest spoilers in this stream! We cannot guarantee you’ll come out spoiler free! 

There will be Twitch Drops - watch to earn yourself 3x Radiant Eidolon Shards! 

See you over at twitch.tv/warframe Friday, April 8 at 2 p.m ET!  

Yesterday, the schedule on twitch sad it was starting at 12:30 pm for me,
today, just before 12:30, I got on twitch, and found the schedule was changed to 11am instead.

Disappointed and annoyed.

@[DE]Rebecca
You didn't explain in the livestream so i might aswell ask it here, our clan doesn't rely on those checkboxes for clan recruitment, for example, while we ask for some gameplay before actually recruiting, we don't do it based on MR, we actually use completed missions, regardless if the player is MR0 or LR2.

The important one is the research, which as you can imagine will be used by clans to directly mislead users on the state of research, full research means a few things and clans often manipulate what it actually means to suit them, our clan doesn't advertise the research level, it's actually an instant disqualification during interview if the user asks for the state of research or for the clan link, even if we reveal research it's not going to be the misleading information clans often advertise.

When we use the new system, we can pretty much ignore the checkboxes since our clan doesn't rely on them (they don't apply or are very shallow), however my question is, will advertising our clan automatically allow players to see clan info (aka the research)? Because if so we have to avoid advertising in order to hide the research level, ensuring that the players comming in are there to contribute (even if it's just their presence) and not because of research level.

Archived