Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Bug][Android] Registers push notifications when the app launches

On 2022-04-06 at 9:02 AM, (XBOX)JestersShade said:

Hi.

Each time I launch the app, it registers for push notifications and I must go to settings to disable them.

This settings seems to be kept after closing the app but seems to be overridden when the app actually launch.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the app. Have you tried clearing the apps cache and/or uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if it will resolve the issue?

Hi.

Thank you for your answer.

I've just tried what you asked: cleared cache > uninstalled > re-installed.

Same issue after all this: I unregister from push notifications in the options > close the app > relaunch the app and right away got a message "successfully register for push notifications" so I have to go to settings to unregister them.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I'm actually having the opposite problem. I do want notifications from the app so I know when to rotate my extractors, and have notifications enabled, but for the past week or so they've stopped coming. I just uninstalled/reinstalled the app, will update tomorrow morning on whether I got notifications this time for my extractors. I am on an iPhone 12, for reference.

And as long as I'm reporting bugs in the Nexus app, the extractors icons have been squished ever since the in-game transition from rectangular icons to square icons. It's minor, but I figured I'd mention it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived