The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can't do anything in orbiter after closing the profile

leachPrime

I checked other players profiles and open up my profile to compare the stats. Then when I close the profile, I can't press anything. Basically all the buttons stop working except for WASD and arrow keys. But even then it only takes your cursor not the warframe. I have to force close the game to get rid of the bug. I also checked all other bugs but couldn't find a similar one or maybe I haven't found it. Sorry if this bugs was already reported but I can't seem to find any similar ones.

As far as I van tell, it sometimes happens if you jump directly from profile to profile without exiting one first. So say you are checking something on your own profile and then click to view another from chat without leaving your own first, or vice versa.

Always leave a profile before pulling up another one to avoid the issue.

23 minutes ago, parabashka said:

This bug has been forever in game, I think...

Yeah, it's definitely been around for years at this point.

8 hours ago, parabashka said:

This bug has been forever in game, I think...

So it's like Excal Umbra protective dash bug at this point. Basically you can't use PD on Excal Umbra. That bug also has been around for so long. DE fixed it once and forget to fix again when the bug reappears.

7 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

As far as I van tell, it sometimes happens if you jump directly from profile to profile without exiting one first. So say you are checking something on your own profile and then click to view another from chat without leaving your own first, or vice versa.

Always leave a profile before pulling up another one to avoid the issue.

Yeah, it's definitely been around for years at this point.

That will be super annoying.

But I was doing the same thing and it was fine. And like after 6th of April, I started having this bug. Pretty sure it was after Wisp Dex and Garuda prime update. Someone said "fixed" so it is starting to look like Excal Umbra protective dash bug. 

Archived