Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus School System Rework - A Broad Overview

[DE]Megan

I wasplaying around with the new Naramon tree. I really like it overall, but it does feel a little clunky. Operator smash attack for increased combo generation, and operator started finisher for increased crit is to much switching to operator. It doesn’t flow well if I’m looking to keep both buffs active, especially with low durations. If the operator smash for increased combo could be like Madurai’s dash then switch for ability strength it would be a lot smoother. You could operator hit 2, dash into a operator started finisher then you’d have both buffs and could go right back into melee. 

15 minutes ago, Arthegall said:

I wasplaying around with the new Naramon tree. I really like it overall, but it does feel a little clunky. Operator smash attack for increased combo generation, and operator started finisher for increased crit is to much switching to operator. It doesn’t flow well if I’m looking to keep both buffs active, especially with low durations. If the operator smash for increased combo could be like Madurai’s dash then switch for ability strength it would be a lot smoother. You could operator hit 2, dash into a operator started finisher then you’d have both buffs and could go right back into melee. 

I've talked about Naramon's overly clunky triggers so many times - and nobody agrees, which I can't wrap my head around. Thank you for finally being someone voicing the same opinion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived