The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

On 2023-01-22 at 8:07 PM, Quest said:

We can have our website be broken for an entire year, but if anything in-game gives players an advantage, we'll be sure to get rid of it immediately.

I love this game dearly. I just wish its leadership had more organized priorities.

Ummm....I prefer they balance the game over worrying about minor forum login issues. 

It's annoying yes, but it's not even on high on my own list of Warframe priorities.

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Ummm....I prefer they balance the game over worrying about minor forum login issues. 

But... that's not what @Questwas suggesting.

He was basically saying that, sometimes, DE can be very reactive. Of course, fixing the forum isn't the devs' job; but surely they do have a community manager/department for this stuff?

• Like 1

On 2023-01-29 at 4:43 PM, Hypernaut1 said:

It's annoying yes, but it's not even on high on my own list of Warframe priorities.

At the end of the day whatever you consider to be balanced or not balanced is ultimately subjective, but I would say ensuring the forums work is more important than... say... reducing the Ducat values of random items.

DE is a large business and should be able to host a functioning website. That is ultimately my argument here. I'm not sure why it's controversial.

Edited by Quest

Hey mods! Instead of merging all threads to this one how about you can relay the message to DE explaining that there are dozens of people inquiring about why they are being falsely logged out so they can fix it so that you don't have to spend time merging even more threads down the line! 

We don't have to constantly re-log ourselves in and you don't have to worry about needing to merge more threads. Win-win!

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 9:51 AM, Digressive said:

Hey all, the forums provider is aware of the issue.

As a work around: if you sign out of Warframe.com and then log back in you should be good for a while longer.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

On 4/27/2022 at 9:03 PM, Digressive said:

No idea, I'm just passing on information. Sorry!

On 5/5/2022 at 12:36 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello again! The issue should be resolved, but we'll continue to monitor. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:50 AM, Digressive said:

Thanks for the info Dani!

On 6/24/2022 at 1:07 AM, Digressive said:

I'm certainly keeping an eye on it. I had it myself again this morning. I've let DE know and they have been speaking with the forum provider too, but no updates as of yet.

Sorry about this guys, it's frustrating I know. Please bear with us.

On 11/24/2022 at 8:56 AM, Digressive said:

hi there, sorry I missed your last ping - no updates yet. It still happens to me too occasionally on different devices.

I'll ask DE if they can provide any insight.

I guess its still a just make do with it case.  i'm still getting it every few days, 

There was a forum provider update to address a log in issue but it appears to not be a logging out issue so one can only hope that this issue got resolved as well in this update. I have attached the DE reply in the now defunct forum thread below for context. 

@[DE]Danielle(Sorry to ping you here due to the thread being removed) Can you please provide some information if the recent update made by the forum providers fixes this logging out issue that many players have experienced over the past year?

https://devtrackers.gg/warframe/p/98ce2c93-can-t-log-in-into-warframe-forums-resolved

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

There was a forum provider update to address a log in issue but it appears to not be a logging out issue so one can only hope that this issue got resolved as well in this update. I have attached the DE reply in the now defunct forum thread below for context. 

@[DE]Danielle(Sorry to ping you here due to the thread being removed) Can you please provide some information if the recent update made by the forum providers fixes this logging out issue that many players have experienced over the past year?

https://devtrackers.gg/warframe/p/98ce2c93-can-t-log-in-into-warframe-forums-resolved

As someone who was logged out today, I don't think they fixed it. 

At this point I'm already used to it tho so it's not TOO annoying.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

As someone who was logged out today, I don't think they fixed it. 

At this point I'm already used to it tho so it's not TOO annoying.

As in in logged in before the DE reply in the linked post and then getting logged out aftewards? Since it could be before the forum update.

I just see it as one of the many bugs in Warframe at this point. I mean, why would the forum be the exception to the norm? But seriously, It's been a year or more and I've completely gotten used to it. By the way, if the forum asks you to prove you're not a robot or something just keep pressing the login button, works for me at least.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Danielw8 said:

still happening and not only that i cant even save dark theme as guess

That's actually the most annoying thing to me...

As someone who often suffers from eye strain & migraines, I hate light themes with passion. >_<'

• Like 1