Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mad Lab Nightwave Challenge

DrakeWurrum

Question

So I've done these "secret lab" things on the Gas City before. I know what they are and have completed... most of them, if not all. I didn't exactly count.

Since Mad Lab showed in my Nightwave challenges this week, I went and did another one. I had to turn to a video for a reminder, but... after completing two, the challenge still isn't showing as complete?

Spoiler

v7idDnk.png

This is one of them, right? And yet....

Spoiler

fTJ9IIa.png

Am I misinterpreting this challenge?

9 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Naturally I did. The second screenshot is from within my Orbiter.

I wasn't aware that you can go inside there? Last I checked, you find a Corpus corpse and a purple locker containing a Captura scene, and that's it.

you need to use spoiler mode to break the inner door

Just to confirm what some of you are suspecting, the challenge says to PLUNDER the labs. You don't just have to open their front door, you have to get inside (where the scientists are) and steal everything worth stealing. If the inner door won't open for your warframe, maybe there's some other kind of tool or power you have which may operate it....

The challenge will be completed once you finish the mission.

I completed 4 Alad V plunders. None of them counted towards Nightwave. In fact this was the first time Ive ever done this activity so I made sure I was doing it right.

First time I unlocked the lab, opened the loot crates, lockers and the big Ole purple locker as well.

Spoiler

(stupidly didnt realize I could go in the next door by shooting it with my operator)

ended the mission and it didnt count.

second time I opened the lab to plunder it I did the same mistake but finished the mission (thinking thats why it didnt count nopppee)

third times a charm - I opened the lab and this time I knew to shoot the door so i could really REALLY get in Mr Alad v's lab. I even did this mission on the assassination Node on Jupiter. the first 2 times I was doing Capture. thought that was my issue. I completed the assassination and it still didnt count.

SOLUTION: theres more than 1 purple locker you may have to open! if you dont open them all it wont count.

4 hours ago, Hiratorii said:

Soo... for those who are still wondering how to do this challenge and wondering why they are not able to complete it, aside from entering the lab it self you have to loot all the purple lockers in it. In my case there was a locked outside of the 2nd room which I didn't see and loot, because of that I didn't get the challenge 3 times in a row.

This. I completed it 4 times and it wouldnt count. I spent 2 seconds more and found a second purple loot locker. Make sure to get all the lockers. for me it was 2.

17 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

There's another locker inside there so you'll get another Captura scene. 

edit: did it myself and after finishing mission got pop up from Nora about completing task so it doesn't so it right away like on some other tasks. 

I wonder if the problem is that some people already completed these labs and collected both loot chests (or more) found in the labs. For people who havent done it yet I think they have to make sure to get ALL loot lockers or else it wont count.

2 hours ago, Azrith_Vital said:

I wonder if the problem is that some people already completed these labs and collected both loot chests (or more) found in the labs. For people who havent done it yet I think they have to make sure to get ALL loot lockers or else it wont count.

If I recall correctly, the challenge says to plunder the labs - eg just getting in isn't what it needs, it's the opening of the purple lockers that counts.

6 hours ago, Azrith_Vital said:

I have done these labs before so don't think that would affect. You don't even need to find every lab because it's rng which scene you get from lockers. I mainly do one near start when level starts with large docking bay thing. 

I think issue is that it won't count unless you break door with Operator and open second locker since lab itself is behind that door not first one which takes you into kind of lounge or what it should be called. 

54 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Just to confirm what some of you are suspecting, the challenge says to PLUNDER the labs. You don't just have to open their front door, you have to get inside (where the scientists are) and steal everything worth stealing. If the inner door won't open for your warframe, maybe there's some other kind of tool or power you have which may operate it....

Yep that's what I did, I killed anything that moved and pickup up all the gear their was to grab then hightailed it out of there. :tongue:

5 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

WhimsicalRespectfulCheetah-size_restrict ... I know this is the reaction you guys had, even if you don't really show it. And I agree.

... I know it is because, honestly, you guys have all this trouble into making descriptions as clear as possible for people to actually read... But we all know that no one reads descriptions unless they're purposefully shoved and burned into people's eyes... Hell, most people actually play Warframe without having to look at it, while watching TV or something "more"...

Yes, I know about it because I always tell people to read descriptions... They're there for a reason!... So yeah, I know this is exactly your reaction or of anyone else, for that matter, that actually advise and suggest reading descriptions because they know that they matter..

PS:   Anti-Grav Array is one of my favorite mods in the game lol.  

MOA + AGA + Tractor Beam = awesome.   I wish Hounds could fit tractor beam.    Hounds are stronger than most of the other sentinels though so they are great to use AGA with.  

----------------------

@DE Hope you also added a NW challenge to get into the Isolation Vault secret rooms =P

How far have you gotten in the game? if you have completet "the war within" quest

when you have open the first dorr using the 3 buttons , press "5" (default keybind pc)

if you dont know what that does , then you can keep doing quest before you focus on all nightwave tasks

1 hour ago, W4RF4M3 said:

hi , you must extract in order to complete it

7 hours ago, (PSN)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

You must enter the 2nd room and you must finish the mission.

Another adding in: I did all (i.e. opened the Lab, Spoiler Mode-ed and nuked everything inside, looted the purple locker, extracted) and it didn't count. Of course it's bugged...

Soo... for those who are still wondering how to do this challenge and wondering why they are not able to complete it, aside from entering the lab it self you have to loot all the purple lockers in it. In my case there was a locked outside of the 2nd room which I didn't see and loot, because of that I didn't get the challenge 3 times in a row.

6 hours ago, DrakeWurrum said:

wasn't aware that you can go inside there? Last I checked, you find a Corpus corpse and a purple locker containing a Captura scene, and that's it.

There's another locker inside there so you'll get another Captura scene. 

edit: did it myself and after finishing mission got pop up from Nora about completing task so it doesn't so it right away like on some other tasks. 

3 minutes ago, Syrethyst said:

you need to use spoiler mode to break the inner door

Hrm. Well that's what did it. Apparently you have to go into the inner room as well.

For some reason I never figured out that I could get through that door. Never tried spoiler mode on it.

Archived