Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some serious problems in Conclave.

TToNyTT

Hello to the reader of this passage! Im a conclave player and I really like the conclave mode in Warframe. For now I have played conclave for almost a year . But during these days , I met some really serious problems and caused some trouble . Here are the 3 problems I found in Conclave hope you can read them below .

1. The Overpowered Weapons (This is the MOST SERIOUS prolem)

Conclave players can use various kinds of weapons to battle with friends or other players .We really enjoyed the process of the battle. But,some players use overpowered weapons to gain the first prize and these weapons really made other players annoyed . There are always argues among OP weapon players and ordinary conclave players . These weapons include : Wolf Sledge , Telos Blotace , Tigris Series , Mier , Ignis Series and Twin Dark Split Swords . Wolf Sledge can cause really high damage and it can automatically aim on other players (basically a weapon with AIMBOT) , the range of the explosion is also huge . Telos boltace can lock players and control enemies COMPLETELY . The enemy cant do anything while being controlled.Tigris series have extremely high damage . Mier contains toxic damage and  it can ignore the shields and can 1 hit kill enemy .The effect of Ignis is too bright and it's too easy to aim others. Dark Split Sword has extremely high damage and high attack speed. These weapons really damaged the environment of Conclave and players cant stand them because they are too powerful . I suggest remove all these Overpower weapons and save the environment of Conclave , thanks !

2. The Servers 

Some player's server is good but there are some servers that brings high PIN and we can not choose the room we want if we have friends in Conclave and want to join . So I suggest add a function of choosing server you want and join the server . It can provide better experience to Conclave players :)

3. The HACKED players

For now , I have met several hacked players in the game and we are really unhappy to see hacked players in Conclave , so another suggstion is ANTI-Cheat systems in game .

These are the main problems we met and I truely hope Warframe Creaters can fix these problems , it will give the players great help and experience the fun of Conclave , Thank you !

All of this sounds like skill issue to me 

37 minutes ago, STRIX-REDACTED said:

Hello to the reader of this passage! Im a conclave player and I really like the conclave mode in Warframe. For now I have played conclave for almost a year . But during these days , I met some really serious problems and caused some trouble . Here are the 3 problems I found in Conclave hope you can read them below .

1. The Overpowered Weapons (This is the MOST SERIOUS prolem)

Conclave players can use various kinds of weapons to battle with friends or other players .We really enjoyed the process of the battle. But,some players use overpowered weapons to gain the first prize and these weapons really made other players annoyed . There are always argues among OP weapon players and ordinary conclave players . These weapons include : Wolf Sledge , Telos Blotace , Tigris Series , Mier , Ignis Series and Twin Dark Split Swords . Wolf Sledge can cause really high damage and it can automatically aim on other players (basically a weapon with AIMBOT) , the range of the explosion is also huge . Telos boltace can lock players and control enemies COMPLETELY . The enemy cant do anything while being controlled.Tigris series have extremely high damage . Mier contains toxic damage and  it can ignore the shields and can 1 hit kill enemy .The effect of Ignis is too bright and it's too easy to aim others. Dark Split Sword has extremely high damage and high attack speed. These weapons really damaged the environment of Conclave and players cant stand them because they are too powerful . I suggest remove all these Overpower weapons and save the environment of Conclave , thanks !

2. The Servers 

Some player's server is good but there are some servers that brings high PIN and we can not choose the room we want if we have friends in Conclave and want to join . So I suggest add a function of choosing server you want and join the server . It can provide better experience to Conclave players :)

3. The HACKED players

For now , I have met several hacked players in the game and we are really unhappy to see hacked players in Conclave , so another suggstion is ANTI-Cheat systems in game .

These are the main problems we met and I truely hope Warframe Creaters can fix these problems , it will give the players great help and experience the fun of Conclave , Thank you !

29 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Hackers in Conclave ?? Are you sure about that ?

On one hand, many players, especially new ones (and perhaps old PvE players new to conclave even more than anyone else) have the misconception that anyone doing better than them is doing it because of hacks.

On the other hand, those exists but are a very rare find, easy to recognize since most of them are to mastery (probably throwaway accounts), bad movement and the ability to insta kill with MK1-Braton. 

Fwiw, Mk1 braton deals 37.8 damage/shot with 1.2x headshot multiplier (75.6 dmg), so there's no way for it instantly kill anyone without a damage hack, and even then their TTK would be longer due to shield gating, so their ability to instakill with it means that they are consistently landing nothing but headshots. Damage hacks can be confirmed by checking the EE.log file the lines that read something like:

###.### Game [Info]: Player1 was killed by 310 / 346 damage from Hacker using a StartingRifle

Where "###.###" is the line number, [310 /346] is [player ehp / damage received] and StartingRifle is the internal name of the weapon that got the kill (MK1-Braton in this case, so the damage is indeed way higher than 37.8 and there is no buff strong enough to take it there)

31 minutes ago, Notesca said:

All of this sounds like skill issue to me 

Not to me, especially since some points are long time requests (like the ability to browse servers) or bugs implemented long ago by PvE changes that were never reverted for PvP (Overpowered weapons)

18 minutes ago, STRIX-REDACTED said:

Totally Sure , here is the ee.log damage, he hit me with MK1 BRATON and caused 300+ damage XD + Aimbot + auto fire:( 

You most likely did it already, but for anyone else (or in case you haven't done this yet) you can report hackers to support by sending a ticket that explains the situation, attaching the whole EE.log file and any footage you may have from the lobby (if any) so they can deal with the player in question (it may take a while depending of how busy is support)

7 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

On one hand, many players, especially new ones (and perhaps old PvE players new to conclave even more than anyone else) have the misconception that anyone doing better than them is doing it because of hacks.

Of note is that this is where I'd suggest better damage recaps / kill cams / etc. of some sort, in place of a dedicated / more robust anti-cheat. Players seldom want to play in a game they perceive to be full of cheaters. The more that assumption can be disspelled, especially in such a high-paced, high-skilled mode, the better off things are. Where we spend our time is one of those places where perception beats reality.

Even I've had impressions people are cheating. With reskinned and renamed weapons that the game makes silent half the time on death, it's not rare for me to have little idea what killed me. I could go into the EE.log file and check, but that's so out of the way (and AFAIK tracks just the killing shot) that I just don't bother. And I know that exists and how to access it: plenty of other players won't even have that knowledge.

8小时前 , Stormdragon 说:

On the other hand, those exists but are a very rare find, easy to recognize since most of them are to mastery (probably throwaway accounts), bad movement and the ability to insta kill with MK1-Braton. 

Fwiw, Mk1 braton deals 37.8 damage/shot with 1.2x headshot multiplier (75.6 dmg), so there's no way for it instantly kill anyone without a damage hack, and even then their TTK would be longer due to shield gating, so their ability to instakill with it means that they are consistently landing nothing but headshots. Damage hacks can be confirmed by checking the EE.log file the lines that read something like:

###.### Game [Info]: Player1 was killed by 310 / 346 damage from Hacker using a StartingRifle

Where "###.###" is the line number, [310 /346] is [player ehp / damage received] and StartingRifle is the internal name of the weapon that got the kill (MK1-Braton in this case, so the damage is indeed way higher than 37.8 and there is no buff strong enough to take it there)

Not to me, especially since some points are long time requests (like the ability to browse servers) or bugs implemented long ago by PvE changes that were never reverted for PvP (Overpowered weapons)

You most likely did it already, but for anyone else (or in case you haven't done this yet) you can report hackers to support by sending a ticket that explains the situation, attaching the whole EE.log file and any footage you may have from the lobby (if any) so they can deal with the player in question (it may take a while depending of how busy is support)

I reported him and reported the EE.log picture + video and he's been banned forever now , this is good 

Volt (use the third kill) + Wolf Sledge can perfectly fight against the hacker uses aimbot and damage multiply , we killed him a lot and he was upset and stopped moving in the later games lol

14 hours ago, rafalmo11 said:

Using cheese loadouts is one thing, but hacking in conclave? Why even bother?

Some people just want to make the world burn.

But it's usually those same players who end up burning if they find a lobby with any of the good conclave players who have both, the knowledge and skill to mop the floor with them.

14小时前 , rafalmo11 说:

Using cheese loadouts is one thing, but hacking in conclave? Why even bother?

Because the efficiency of the banning cheaters is so low . Three years ago there was a cheater and several months ago we met him again . Three years ! That player wasnt banned after report . 

Archived