Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

01101001 01101101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101100 01101111 01110011 01100101

UnidentifiedSignal

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

this is off a blog from Playstation.com

52017512042_b73dac3a5a_h.jpg

Angels of War
Warframe is already known for its unique aesthetic, but Void Angels required our art, animation, design, and audio teams to really push themselves to create a boss unlike anything Tenno have encountered before.

Even before you fight one, you’ll feel the danger Void Angels pose. Their song echoes through the Zariman’s halls, turning into blood-curdling screams as they close in on your position. And you don’t just fight Void Angels in one plane of existence, either. Players will need to weaken the Void Angel and swap to their Operator in order to enter a pocket dimension of The Void to fight the Angel’s true form. This pocket dimension is a whole different combat arena, one that will test your mastery of your Operator’s Void Abilities as you square off against the Void Angel. In this ethereal form, the Void Angel will bombard you with projectiles that coat the arena in damaging Void Corruption. And once you’ve weakened it enough, you’ll need to gather shattered protective fragments to shield yourself against a fatal energy attack.

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/04/25/a-sneak-peek-at-warframes-void-angels-enemy-arriving-april-27/

Drops 2,500 Credits

But seriously, That thing looks cool as hell. How big is that stabby boi?

4 minutes ago, quxier said:

You think as resourceful Tenno. :clap:🙌

Their hands would look amazing as weapons.

They remind me of the new evolving Tonfas they showed in the devstream. I'm curious of what the hell this thing will drop.

Weapon Parts?

Voidskins?

Arcanes?

Resource to just buy things listed above? 

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

maybe zaw evolving weapons? 

To be honest I would prefer normal weapon or skin. Getting all parts, gilding etc isn't fun.

Well... arcanes are plus but I would like Zaw arcanes being available for all weapons.

29 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

They remind me of the new evolving Tonfas they showed in the devstream. I'm curious of what the hell this thing will drop.

Weapon Parts?

Voidskins?

Arcanes?

Resource to just buy things listed above? 

Arent Voidskins acquired by paying real money?

I think "Angels" would drop something rarer like Arcanes (not exactly arcanes probably). I may be horrible wrong but I think you get weapon parts from vendor.

Some special resource (and normal one as well) might be dropable from them. They seems like (mini)boss like Mechs.

22 minutes ago, quxier said:

Arent Voidskins acquired by paying real money?

Possibly? I wouldn't be surprised, I know they are getting sold in a pack that got leaked but I don't know how else we can get them.

24 minutes ago, quxier said:

I think "Angels" would drop something rarer like Arcanes (not exactly arcanes probably). I may be horrible wrong but I think you get weapon parts from vendor.

I sure hope they do. And I wouldn't be surprised if the weapons are sitting in a vendor that requires maxed out standing to get.

26 minutes ago, quxier said:

Some special resource (and normal one as well) might be dropable from them. They seems like (mini)boss like Mechs.

Reading the full description of the Angels from the link Mako provided makes it sound like they might be The Zariman's Eidolon/Orb. So either Arcanes or currency to buy Arcanes seems like the most likely reward. But I could definitely be wrong, I'm usually bad at calling these things haha. 

<!--
                             B
                            BMB.
                          3BBBMBX
                       .PMBMBMBMBBD,
                     7MBMBMBMBMBMBMBMs
                  :EBMBMBMBMx iMBMBMBMBO:
                7BMBMBBBMBJ     vBBBBBMBMBs
              xMBMBBBMBH,    .    .UBMBMBMBBF
 .          .BMBBBMBX:      :Br      .FBMBMBBB:
 LR;,.:rUOBMBMBMBM;       ;MBMBBr       :OBMBMBBBRSr:.,:EU
  MBMBMBBBMBMBMM.      :0BMBBEMBMBD:       WMBBBMBMBMBMBM
  HMB.::.  BBMc     .HBMBMBK   FBBBMBZ,     ;BBB  .::.BBM
  MBM      UMP    .BMBMBZ:       ,HBMBMB:    LBM      MBM
  BBB   BMBMBr   cBMBW:     0BM     .0BMBF   .BMBMB   BMB:
 WBBx   cBL.iB   BMR     cMBM1MBM3     PMB   M7,;BK   ;BMB
 MBM    BM:  .J  BB    RBMB;   :RMBM    RM  c:   MB    MBM
:BM7    BB     , ,M   MBr         ;BM   Or .     BM:   :MBi
:MB,   7B7        .i  B             B  ::        :BS    BM
 BMG    BK             :           .,            cM:   2MB
  BMH   .Mi     : :                 E:          :M:   sMB
   ;MRui  ;:.   :Fui:;  :;;7i   .;;;rS:,  rr   ,:  :7EO:
        ::::::,   .UUi:77;::37s7Lv7;  ,;3SD,....:;;,
     BM: ..:i7rJLxS:  .      rs: 7   ..;LxxUWRFU;::7OW
      S2r:::iis0r;J3Or.:rvLi:::rBL.  .:;,  .   :ri:.,
                    .ZL. .:L;,r7;i7r;7:
                            xMc     ,
                           :. 3v
                           :S  ;
                            LB;
-->

<!-- ~~ (1) 25-04-22 17:04:05 ~~ -->

I knew it that I need help site source had some hidden stuff.

And the last file shallowgraves.txt has some nice ascii-art (if you don't see it you can use google translate or change size of webpage) and some text:

https://translate.google.pl/?sl=auto&tl=en&text=Abyssus accipit et abyssus dat&op=translate

The deep receives and the abyss gives

"Abyssus" seems to be mean few words so maybe "deep" could be "abyss". I'm not sure because I don't know Latin.

I wonder if it's some sort of paraphrase about Nietshe:

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Source

1 hour ago, quxier said:

I knew it that I need help site source had some hidden stuff.

And the last file shallowgraves.txt has some nice ascii-art (if you don't see it you can use google translate or change size of webpage) and some text:

https://translate.google.pl/?sl=auto&tl=en&text=Abyssus accipit et abyssus dat&op=translate

"Abyssus" seems to be mean few words so maybe "deep" could be "abyss". I'm not sure because I don't know Latin.

I wonder if it's some sort of paraphrase about Nietshe:

Source

neat 

shallow graves  | in the darkness deep and vast
Abyssus accipit et abyssus dat
The deep receives and the abyss gives

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/04/25/a-sneak-peek-at-warframes-void-angels-enemy-arriving-april-27/amp/

A sneak peek at Warframe’s Void Angels enemy, arriving April 27

4f3bb19c577b33fe9bc79d212e5a421044930457Rebecca FordDirector of Live Operations and Community, Digital Extremes
8 hours ago

b86a8596f9ec877e9c7f1aefa08c85de4aedc835

Digital Extremes reveals a terrifying new enemy arriving with the free Angels of the Zariman update, coming to PS4 and PS5.

Even before the release of our first Cinematic Quest seven years ago, the Zariman Ten Zero has represented one of the biggest mysteries in Warframe. It’s a massive colony ship stranded in a mind-bending dimension called The Void that exists outside of space and time. It’s also the setting of a supernatural and violent tragedy that created Warframe’s player protagonists, the Tenno.

On April 27, Tenno are finally returning to this derelict ship to confront their past in Angels of the Zariman, a free update for PS4 and PS5 players that lets you step directly into this shrouded and bloody chapter of Warframe’s history. Lured by an ethereal song radiating across the Origin System, players will discover how years of Void exposure twisted the Zariman into a place both beautiful and haunting—where ghosts of the past now stalk its lush, overgrown halls. Today, I want to peel back the shroud just a smidge to talk about one of those ghosts: Void Angels.

A Heavenly Chorus

When Tenno briefly visited the Zariman Ten Zero as part of last year’s The New War Update, one of the most unsettling things they witnessed were the vaguely humanoid shapes that formed from The Void molt that congealed throughout the ship. In Angels of the Zariman these elegant, unsettling statues come to life as the update’s main boss encounter. Void Angels are closely tied to the mysterious tragedy that happened aboard the Zariman so many years ago, and creating them has been one of the most exciting and daunting challenges of this entire update.

When we began work on The New War our art team began exploring all the ways The Void might distort the Zariman. We were inspired by the concept of fractals—never-ending patterns that become more complex the closer you look—and the alien look of marine life, and began exploring how that might look when applied to humanoid shapes. The result were these hauntingly beautiful statues that flowed almost like liquid mercury. Half-recognizable faces in a twisting, chrome shell.

When we saw the result, we knew that these Void Angel statues could be so much more than a mere set decoration. So we started planning the moment we could turn them into a challenging new boss and kept their true purpose a closely-guarded secret.

Angels of War

Warframe is already known for its unique aesthetic, but Void Angels required our art, animation, design, and audio teams to really push themselves to create a boss unlike anything Tenno have encountered before.

52017512042_b73dac3a5a_h.jpg

Even before you fight one, you’ll feel the danger Void Angels pose. Their song echoes through the Zariman’s halls, turning into blood-curdling screams as they close in on your position. And you don’t just fight Void Angels in one plane of existence, either. Players will need to weaken the Void Angel and swap to their Operator in order to enter a pocket dimension of The Void to fight the Angel’s true form. This pocket dimension is a whole different combat arena, one that will test your mastery of your Operator’s Void Abilities as you square off against the Void Angel. In this ethereal form, the Void Angel will bombard you with projectiles that coat the arena in damaging Void Corruption. And once you’ve weakened it enough, you’ll need to gather shattered protective fragments to shield yourself against a fatal energy attack.

That’s just a little of what you can expect when you encounter Void Angels for the first time. In addition to our new Thrax Centurion enemy type, which we revealed back in Devstream 160, players are going to have to use every tool in their Warframe’s and Operator’s Arsenal to stay alive in Angels of the Zariman’s three new mission modes.

52017512132_99052b8bb7_h.jpg

While Void Angels and Thrax Centurions are sure to keep you on the move as you explore the Zariman, there’s so much more to this update that we can’t wait for players to experience. You’ll be able to fight enemies as Gyre, our 49th Warframe, decorate and upgrade your own Dormizone apartment, uncover powerful new weapons that evolve and take on new characteristics as you complete challenges, and even change the texture and material of select Warframes with our new Void Shell skins—opening up a whole new realm of Fashion Framing for select Warframes. And all of this is wrapped up in a new Quest that’ll finally peel back some of the mystery around the Zariman itself. 

I hope you’ve enjoyed this little taste of what’s to come in Angels of the Zariman when it launches for PS4 and PS5 on April 27.

Well, i was trying to understand the logs and the stuff, idk if anyone has posted it here yet, but here is what i'm thinking:

Dybar and Hania on the log IM_Z10_442M5_S.5-994 (We sing a little song) maybe could be the "couple" from the logs on YT.
He speaks about how she was "locked" in her room and how she "killed" a kid and also "turned to him" idk if he was the Dybar that was dead because the way he speaks to tell was like that thing "passed". There's also that "log" that the first LOG he said about "i know you're thinking about that"

Also i still don't know what the kids Olrud and Khort means to all the story.

I think this post was also made from "Reena Z.8" the girl that was broadcasting to us, and also trying to contact us or "who" she is talking to on the broadcasts.

There was Hombask, that i don't have any clue what he did or who was talking to him about the "things" he did on the "biome" stuff and i also still don't know who or what is "Tuvul"

There was that "Cavalero" when only appears in the first log and the request about "Weapons" that the orokins send to them.

Still trying to find the password to the zip file, but still don't know and also didn't find anyone or topic that talk about that, no one find it, or already findt it D:?

#Edit

Ah! And also, the  "0namihraz0" could mean zariman00h (idk where i would put 00 and the h)

#Edit2

People on warframe discord are more active about it, also the zip code is Komi

Go there if you want more info!

9 hours ago, UNK777 said:

There was Hombask, that i don't have any clue what he did or who was talking to him about the "things" he did on the "biome" stuff and i also still don't know who or what is "Tuvul"

I think Hombask & Axia were adults from http://weendaswebegan.com/7A6172696D616E66696C656472697665/Decrypted/IM_Z10_324e3_H.5-113.pdf

Hombask have done something to "biomes" making people aggressive. Void probably played some role in here (in making effect stronger and/or making Hombask do stuffs).

9 hours ago, UNK777 said:

There was that "Cavalero" when only appears in the first log and the request about "Weapons" that the orokins send to them.

But I wonder why they care about grineer there? At that time Grineer were mere slaves not like today they have some "freedom". Is this some Eternalism thing where Grineer were powerful (enough)? Or time travel (or something similar) where they are meeting future powerful Grineer.

7 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Hey, uh, Lilly, I hate to be the one to tell you this but..uh.

You may want to sit down for this.

What are you talking about? I know there's rumors about Teshin, but you can't believe them! He can't be gone. He can't! Not after everything we've accomplished...

Spoiler

6dwiws.gif
(Yes, I am roleplaying)

3 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

What are you talking about? I know there's rumors about Teshin, but you can't beleive them. He can't be gone. He can't! Not after everthing we've accomplished...

Hide contents

6dwiws.gif
(Yes, I am roleplaying)

Welll... we have space

Spoiler

Antie

now. She has nice sense of humor, if you know what I mean.

Archived