01101001 01101101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101100 01101111 01110011 01100101

4 minutes ago, quxier said:

Welll... we have space now. She has nice sense of humor, if you know what I mean.

No, I don't think I understand. Also my imagination is muddled because just a minute ago I read your post about void shling. So I don't dare guess what you mean because my brain is in gutter.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, quxier said:

Bullet jump is nice but not perfect. You can only do one BJ

15 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

What are you talking about? I know there's rumors about Teshin, but you can't believe them! He can't be gone. He can't! Not after everything we've accomplished...

Blame Erra

(Also in my head-cannon, the Tenno died too, so yey!)

I'm gonna get flak for this

1 minute ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I'm gonna get flak for this

Nope. You're right. We dead. But Eternalism dictates that even tho we died (we definitely died) the reality where we lived is where we were brought back from. We got eaten by a blackhole, there is no "maybe survive" from that situation, only cheating. "Cheaternalism" gave our consciousness a place to keep existing.

5 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Each time I see that profile pic

Who's? Summer Yuko? Yep, very fem. She's quite attractive IRL.

8 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Blame Erra

So Erra is the one spreading these malicious rumors? I'm going to find him. I'll track him down and get him to tell me where Teshin is, if it's the last thing I do!

On 2022-04-24 at 12:39 PM, Katinka said:

I've looked at multiple etymology sites and so far they all agree that 'layman' is a combination of 'lay' and 'man'.  At the time it was first coined 'man' wasn't considered gender-specific though.  Within 100 years of the first known use of 'layman' it had already become gendered and 'laywoman' was in use as well, and that was about 500 years ago.

Thank you for this. Someone needed to say something, and owning them with etymology is just beautiful.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

God I really, REALLY hope that this boss/enemy is not just a one off like the Archons.

Given that you have to use both your Warframe and Operator, I'd say yes.

But people who are still stuck at the Archon Boss fight won't get to fight it, so no worries about that 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PublikDomain said:

So has anything tangible come of this ARG, like promo-codes and whatnot? And has anyone made a summary of the events?

So far just this twitter announcement. Probably more TBA

We have more rewards on the way, but you can now redeem the code REMEMBERUS for a special, commemorative Zariman Glyph!

https://twitter.com/PlayWarframe/status/1519774432713011200

• Like 3

So, now the ARG is over can we now about the 5 messages?

Were the other 4 messages directed to other dimensions? (confirmed they are other dimensions by the arg, finally).

Were just failed 4 attempts to communicate with us?

Was the post count part of a puzzle that I've missed?

So many possible answers...

• Like 1