Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual RP (Discord or In-Game, OOC)

drugfree9797

Hello, I'm Kano. I'm looking for some casual Role Play in the Warframe universe. Basic literation, the sort. I can make the server. As for God Mode, I don't mind it so long as there is discussion/understanding/agreement before certain actions. 

Example format:

Character: This is mission is dull, why does the Lotus insist on these stealth missions? <He turned to look at his fellow Tenno crouched beside him> 

I bring this format up, as it allows whoever to RP from within the game too. I've never written in this forum, and I've never done a dedicated RP here. I used to RP in Star Trek Online back when that was a thing, and the format I used there has stuck with me for nearly a decade. 

Also don't mind discussing lore stuff, as I don't got many people to discuss the game with who are into it. (And yes, this RP would be us as the Operator/Drifter remotely controlling our Warframes.) I've given thought to something like a Tenno Order-style RP, much like the Jedi Order from Star Wars. Could be interesting. Let me know if you're interested. 

Tends to seem like in game warframe missions are a bit too fast paced to rp in, so for the most part people avoid it. 

The chat system also doesn't allow nice emotes and wraps text weirdly based on a person to person size option for the chat window. It does seem commendable and if you made a discord rp server for such casual rp I'd think it's pretty nifty and prolly join.

I could see in game RP working on a mission that has already been cleared, though the participants will need to imagine the enemies and do everything in text. the open worlds should work nicely too.

Archived