The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

Its not like I asked to be bought, heavily drugged, separated from my big sister and trained in to an assassin.tumblr_o367ixaG2m1r3nw1vo1_500.gif

Not to mention that it all happend during my childhood.

Just leave me alone will you.

Wave_carries_Kurome's_body.png

Well actually your big sister left you because your coco for cocoa puffs.  latest?cb=20140410015246

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

True, Murosame's poison doesn't work on robots, but.latest?cb=20140817182202 

Who said it can't cut through them?

Judging by your primitive world i'd say that sword couldn't cut through one of my metals.\

Plus i got another metal just for you. ;)  headtilt2.gif

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

Judging by your primitive world i'd say that sword couldn't cut through one of my metals.\

Plus i got another metal just for you. ;)  headtilt2.gif

latest?cb=20141103160334These strings aren't called world severing for no reason.

Thanks Lubbock.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6wumWn5395vfDADHaVd0

23 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Tsk tsk tsk. lubbockdeath akamegakill

I guess your "Lubbock" didn't fair any better.

10gbp84.gifYou

Magatama_Manifestation_4.gifwill

large.gifpay!

16 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

There are hundreds of people who can solo the whole akame ga kill universe.But here is one.

Check the spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

sly marbosly marbo warhammer

anime reaction black rock shooter brs insane black rock shooterWho the f*** even is that?

26 minutes ago, Banansa47 said:

girls... girls.... your wafu's are all pretty.... but can we just stop this warring with each others anime's and memes.... and just post gifs

peace saved by the bell zack morris peace out peace sign

peace out peace sign sailor moon peace

Archie Comics peace sonic the hedgehog peace out deuces

santa peace peace out

samuel l jackson spike lee peace out chiraq

Now if I was some rude son of a *****, I would probably post something like this.EC1446AD2181289F19B68E0149B48B05DF8F8E31

But I am not that kind of guy and also a gentleman, so sure man, may it be peace.Peace%2Bwhite%2Bdove%2Bflying%2Bslowmotipicgifs-peace-1295053.gifgiphy.gif5.gif

Edit: Hold on, you called me a girl? Well I am not but whatevs...Triggered+watching+brother+bear+gave+me+

Nah its fine and damn thats an old Disney movie!

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

8 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

10gbp84.gifYou

large.gifpay!

anime reaction black rock shooter brs insane black rock shooterWho the f*** even is that?

Wow such S#&$ty ultimate forms like really we all know susanoo's form eats away the life force of whatever that baytch with the grey hair is.

Incursio S#&$ adapt ability takes time to adapt.

And really i can't say how :poop: Akame form is.(base esdeath put up a fight).

ALSO HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT SLY MARBO THE ONE MAN DESTROYER. DESTROYER OF THE WINDS OF FAITH.

sly marbo aaaaaaaaa

5 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Wow such S#&$ty ultimate forms like really we all know susanoo's form eats away the life force of whatever that baytch with the grey hair is.

ALSO HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT SLY MARBO THE ONE MAN DESTROYER. DESTROYER OF THE WINDS OF FAITH.

sly marbo aaaaaaaaa

Oh that guy yaaaaaaa...sorry who again?tumblr_mipounGKps1qkz8azo1_500.gif

Bonus:metal_gear_solid_mot_by_hermann_saltza-d

9 hours ago, ninja234 said:

sly marbo aaaaaaaaa

18 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

10gbp84.gifYou

large.gifpay!

For the love of the Forum stop fighting!!!!

And

Spoiler

spike samuel l jackson spike tv vga samuel jackson

11 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Now if I was some rude son of a *****, I would probably post something like this.EC1446AD2181289F19B68E0149B48B05DF8F8E31

But I am not that kind of guy and also a gentleman, so sure man, may it be peace.Peace%2Bwhite%2Bdove%2Bflying%2Bslowmotipicgifs-peace-1295053.gifgiphy.gif5.gif

Edit: Hold on, you called me a girl? Well I am not but whatevs...Triggered+watching+brother+bear+gave+me+

Nah its fine and damn thats an old Disney movie!

sry Alpha just the these two above act like them

us back has halo xbox one

feel free to whip them around.....

halo

Edited by Banansa47

21 minutes ago, Banansa47 said:

For the love of the Forum stop fighting!!!!

And

Hide contents

spike samuel l jackson spike tv vga samuel jackson

sry Alpha just the these two above act like them

us back has halo xbox one

feel free to whip them around.....

halo

Who said we are fighting?

You guys take this :poop: to seriously.

I am sad house disappointed frown pout in you.

I'm going to be honest here again and say that I think part of the issue(at least, this is something that's been bugging me about this thread recently) has been the formatting recently. It's gotten worse since the forum upgrade. If you guys would take a bit of time to better format your posts, such as putting still images in spoilers(or all your images, if you're posting a bunch at a time), making sure text stays above and below images, and getting rid of all that unnecessary space, I feel it would go a long way to clean up the way the past few pages have looked. It gets tiring having to scroll and scroll to only view a few posts. Of course, some of it is due to the forum upgrade, such as the auto-double spacing when you hit enter.

This is but a humble request.
tumblr_mdvhp47RWd1ru1wbho2_250.gif

But can we please try and clean the look up a little? I think it would go a long way in easing some of the frustration recently among all the friendly, harmless banter back and fourth.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

3 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

I'm going to be honest here again and say that I think part of the issue(at least, this is something that's been bugging me about this thread recently) has been the formatting recently. It's gotten worse since the forum upgrade. If you guys would take a bit of time to better format your posts, such as putting still images in spoilers(or all your images, if you're posting a bunch at a time), making sure text stays above and below images, and getting rid of all that unnecessary space, I feel it would go a long way to clean up the way the past few pages have looked. It gets tiring having to scroll and scroll to only view a few posts. Of course, some of it is due to the forum upgrade, such as the auto-double spacing when you hit enter.

This is but a humble request.
tumblr_mdvhp47RWd1ru1wbho2_250.gif

But can we please try and clean the look up a little? I think it would go a long way in easing some of the frustration recently among all the friendly, harmless banter back and fourth.

As you wish.

bow down jerry tom and jerry bowing

Spoiler

968361.jpg

Yay the formatting done by DE is god-awful i wish they fix this, but i am scared they'll screw it up even more.