Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hexosaurus

Gif Thread

thumb.php,qf=DAT_BREATHIN,P27_YO,P21.gif  it is suppose to move 😞 clicking the image brings up the page that moves... 😞  but damn --- sorry 

and now for the flying cat trick.

giphy.gif

original.gif

Just finished watching Darling in the Franxx. Straight to the top of the list of best animes. It's a truly amazing and beautiful series. I highly recommend going and watching it if you haven't already. I may(as in probably will very soon) get on VRV and watch the English dub of it, as it looks to be very well done.

2 hours ago, GhostSwordsman said:

original.gif

Just finished watching Darling in the Franxx. Straight to the top of the list of best animes. It's a truly amazing and beautiful series. I highly recommend going and watching it if you haven't already. I may(as in probably will very soon) get on VRV and watch the English dub of it, as it looks to be very well done.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

The relation between those two probably looks something like this...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Banansa47 said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

574.gif

Personally, it's made by TRIGGER and when it comes to fanservice, I trust no studio more then I do TRIGGER. Mainly because they know how to make it be a part of the story instead of just doing for the sake of doing it...and they do it well.

16 hours ago, Banansa47 said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

Not at all. Zero Two (the girl) isn't tsun.(there's another 'couple' in the show that have that trope covered) Though she does go pretty dere a few times. It's sweet though. They have a rather wonderful and very human relationship. As @AlphaPHENIX said, it's done by Trigger, who are known for the likes of Gurren Lagann and Kill la Kill. This is one of only a few shows that actually had me in tears multiple times throughout (damn onion cutting ninja's, haha).

original.giforiginal.gif

This actually happens quite a bit too:

tumblr_p2kasgpS4W1wprks2o2_540.gif

(unless of course you were talking about the comparison between the dub and sub, I can't tell, lol)

9 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

574.gif

Personally, it's made by TRIGGER and when it comes to fanservice, I trust no studio more then I do TRIGGER. Mainly because they know how to make it be a part of the story instead of just doing for the sake of doing it...and they do it well.

Fanservice? Oh yes. But not anywhere near over the top like some shows are. I'd say that it was all pretty tame in comparison.

RelievedScornfulIberianlynx-max-1mb.gif

original.gif

(I think this is about as risque as the show got [bottom gif], well, other than the whole scene in the first episode where Zero Two was talking to Hiro nekkid[see below]. And of course not counting all the bloody innuendos and double entendres)

Spoiler

C2987160A78A9A92E29298678D65EC2F7B8E8F13

Edit: Man, it's tough finding good gifs from this show without spoilers.

10 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Fanservice? Oh yes. But not anywhere near over the top like some shows are. I'd say that it was all pretty tame in comparison.

ANYTHING is tame, compared to Kill la Kill.

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

ANYTHING is tame, compared to Kill la Kill.

See. I've never watched it. I tried, but the show pretty much lost me right from the beginning. I may eventually go back and try, but it just didn't seem like a show for me. But that's what I keep hearing, everything is tame compared to it. I love Gurren Lagann on the other hand though, and of course Darling in the Franxx is a new favorite.

4b7e8748-29d0-40f7-bfaa-32220f504fae.gif

42 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

See. I've never watched it. I tried, but the show pretty much lost me right from the beginning.

It get's better, you shouldn't rush a good story after all.