Jump to content

Angels of the Zariman: Spoiler Courtesy


Publicaciones recomendadas

a6dc818d87f482dfd06b3b699e443305_844x229

Tenno! 

Since the Angels of the Zariman update is a direct narrative follow-up to The New War, it has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

A dedicated Angels of the Zariman subforum has also been created to house all quest and post-quest* related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free: 
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1785-spoilers-angels-of-the-zariman/

*Post-Quest content is considered anything involving the Zariman, its characters, etc. 

It will open up for all of your Angels of the Zariman quest and post-quest related threads once the update is live on Wednesday, April 27th. Threads posted in this subforum will not appear in the ‘Latest Topics’ panel for further spoiler-proofing. We ask that if you wish to participate in any Angels of the Zariman related topics, that you do so there. 

See you at the launch tomorrow! 
 

  • Like 40
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Thank you again for trying to keep things relatively spoiler free :)  

Many gameplay aspects (namely spoiler-mode) have been out for a while, but we're still adding more Tenno to our community. Please also consider making some of the surprises and main story elements (like spoiler mode) a little less prominent in the launcher and such! Seeing some cool art for stuff they haven't unlocked while just waiting to press play can draw intrigue, but some things can also dampen any big reveals.

(also, New War content that is visible to new players when playing with those who have already completed it) 

 

Edit: hey look, *two* major story elements in the loading screen! Nice. 

:) 

Editado por MaximumCake
  • Like 3
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

First commenter just wants attention. Erra's post above is the perfect reaction. We should all move on. Not even gonna quote the guy or even say his name myself.

Anyways, 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

a6dc818d87f482dfd06b3b699e443305_844x229

Tenno! 

Since the Angels of the Zariman update is a direct narrative follow-up to The New War, it has significant Spoilers for Warframe and its future. Please let all Tenno experience it at their own pace, and be kind. Use liberal spoiler tags if you wish to talk about it, and do not ruin the experience for someone else. Content Creators should clearly label spoiler content and use spoiler-free thumbnails and titles. 

A dedicated Angels of the Zariman subforum has also been created to house all quest and post-quest* related discussions, questions, and more so that we can keep the rest of the Forums spoiler-free: 
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1785-spoilers-angels-of-the-zariman/

*Post-Quest content is considered anything involving the Zariman, its characters, etc. 

It will open up for all of your Angels of the Zariman quest and post-quest related threads once the update is live on Wednesday, April 27th. Threads posted in this subforum will not appear in the ‘Latest Topics’ panel for further spoiler-proofing. We ask that if you wish to participate in any Angels of the Zariman related topics, that you do so there. 

See you at the launch tomorrow! 
 

Very happy to see this. I've noticed some youtubers have been really focused on Warframe lore lately, and with all the teasers being posted I'm just as intrigued about what comes next as everyone else. Very curious what's truly in store for us, and I love that lately the lore has been getting thicker and thicker to the point where we're really, truly learning concrete things about this universe. As an old vet since Warframe's closed beta, I'm still enjoying all the story reveals. Keep it up DE, great stuff. 

 

  • Like 9
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

7 hours ago, FSK41 said:

Thats me everytime I see people arguing about Lore instead of asking DE to focus on gameplay aspects

Exactly this. As if the lore even makes that much sense anymore anyway. Please focus on making the game playable.

  • Like 7
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

42 minutes ago, (PSN)chabala said:

Exactly this. As if the lore even makes that much sense anymore anyway. Please focus on making the game playable.

As shockingly as it sounds, there are still people that cares about it, don't be that person, you are not the only person in the world. 

  • Like 5
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Well, the main spoiler of new war was that the only changes it will bring to the game are actually cosmetically changed 2 maps and bunch of slightly reskinned enemies, who now can shoot red bullets and throw firewheels

Let's hope AOZ have way more in stock

  • Like 3
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Uan91:

As shockingly as it sounds, there are still people that cares about it, don't be that person, you are not the only person in the world. 

As shockingly as it sounds, this is a feedback forum and the only feedback I care about is my own

  • Like 3
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

44 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

As shockingly as it sounds, this is a feedback forum and the only feedback I care about is my own

I don't get why everyone is upset about the comment you made, you simply stated that you don't care about spoilers/lore of the game, it's not as if you'll be trying to post spoilers yourself with the intention of running it for others who do care for spoilers/lore, right?

Editado por Circle_of_Psi
Fixed Title
  • Like 1
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

16 hours ago, FSK41 said:

Thats me everytime I see people arguing about Lore instead of asking DE to focus on gameplay aspects

Technically, they did both...eximus rework is coming soon I've heard, not sure when...

I personally don't care about the lore either, but I feel like an online multiplayer game is more successful when it aims at multiple audiences than primarily only one audience, for obvious marketing reasons...

I was impressed by the lore from New War from last year, but was disappointed by the lack of its replayability, overall. I feel like this new update will address that replayability issue (3 new game modes I've heard), along with decent lore content.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On another note, I hope the eximus rework makes endless game modes much harder; so then I don't have to piss blood playing them for 10+ hours straight just for bragging rights and a trade ban...just saying

Editado por CrystalSpark
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Crear una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Tienes que ser miembro para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrese para obtener una cuenta nueva en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una nueva cuenta

Conectar

¿Ya tienes una cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Conectar ahora
 Share

×
×
  • Crear nuevo...