Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 31.5: Angels of the Zariman

[DE]Megan

This funny DLC.

I like,but more players must will play in squad and use communication and will have probem when make defend ,other player must found  Voldplume on map

Helmninth system is here- Golden Instinct

Recommend for other players use Ability -Golden Instinct for foud scret room for  Voldplume and 4/5 Gold Human in   others Bounties

Having now tried Void Sling:

• The Destination Marker is good
    • Note: The color of the Marker should likely be set independent of Operator Power color, and from the Settings. If you have set your Operator colors very Dark for FASHION the Marker is almost impossible to see.
  • The minimum range and need to charge for max distance is feels bad.
    • I can apricate a reason to have such control and to limit player zooping, but it still feels icky. Like there's lag on the input.
    • This needs considerably more tweaking done on it.

I would suggest the following changes to Void Sling;

1. Do NOT auto Sling at Max Charge! This is part of the feels bad aspect. It is making it harder to get good placement of the final End Point marker. You just end up in an odd spot when it suddenly zooms you away. Since it will Zoom on Release anyways, just do that. No auto-Slinging, please.
  2. Slinging charging already Aim Glides the operator, so combining that with a NOT AUTO Sling will feel better to do, and not suddenly mash face into a wall.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Edetha:

I'm quite worried about the static changes.

Unless you have unlocked health/armor upgrades for your operator, getting hit ONCE is enough to send the operator back to the warframe.

Operators need to be much tankier by default (Maximum tankiness is good).

Like...  chop off about 50% of the health/armor focus nodes and apply them to the base operator.

I fear with these changes, people will unlock operator, then simply think it's worthless and not bother trying to upgrade it, simply because it's SO BAD by default, and these static changes will simply amplify that.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Rigtis:

The funny part is that their original idea was to achieve the opposite, to encourage eveyone to use their operator more often in combat. I am kinda confused with all of this.

The Goldbergs 80S GIF by ABC Network

You guys forgot DE removed the 500% Operator armor multiplier waybound from unairu for useless last breath/second Wind - alike stuff... I posted this with links to the wiki in the focus rework broad overview feedback post. You can find my post through my forum profile..

I sincerly hope DE reverts void sling, operator-quick-melee-transference and the unairu waybound nodes....

I see a lot of fixes in this update, but I don't see anything about a fix for the spinning fishing rod glitch.  Fishing is damn near impossible (especially on a 5 minute temp cycle) when your warframe is frozen with a spinning fishing rod for 10-20 seconds on every third throw.

hace 3 minutos, Mortico dijo:

You guys forgot DE removed the 500% Operator armor multiplier waybound from unairu for useless last breath/second Wind - alike stuff...

We didn't mention it, but be sure that we are completely aware of it since they showcased the reworked trees. This has been a terrible a move by them. I don't know what they were thinking, but obviously wasn't a good idea.

I'm really disappointed to see that the Zenurik 50% disarm skill survived unadulterated. A 50/50 chance of a disarm (which is already not good cc to begin with) on void sling, a slow and narrow skill, just doesn't seem to do much of anything. Please consider adjusting this to at least be a 100% chance of a disarm, or changing it entirely to a more effective method of CC such as a stun.

I'm also saddened to see the introduction of a cooldown to switching between operator and frame, as that drastically reduces the fluidity of switching between the two - something this update touted as a selling point. Between the introduction of this cooldown and the change from Void Dash to Void Sling, Operator gameplay seems actively disincentivized, especially considering the reduction in survivability of the operator with the new focus trees/waybounds. At the very least, can the Operator finally get a shield to prevent one-shots?

Overguard not receiving any changes despite feedback is also disappointing. CC is already not in the best spot, and this is change rings a death knell for a number of frames that rely on it to survive in higher end content. Warframe's biggest strength has always been in build diversity, and the limitations brought on by overguard are oppressive in a way that limits choice to a much higher degree than we've ever previously seen. I still would love to see overguard reworked to act as a stopgap to the AoE damage meta - or at the very least, changed to be less punishing towards CC, whether that be stepping down the power of CC (ragdolls -> staggers, for example) or a reduction in the duration of the effect.

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania, banshee and   nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

finally this has been fixed, the light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

1. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

here is another texture that you ruin DE 

before                                                                                                                                                after

Spoiler

230410-20220219142608.png

and is even worst depending of the light the material changes

looks normal                                               looks opaque an glows?                                       even worst                                                             glows

Spoiler

230410-20220422143529-1.png

and limbo deluxe no longer looks metallic

Spoiler

230410-20220217181425.png

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

6. nikana zaw holster style is bug

7. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

8. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

10. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

11. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

Get rid of Void Sling. It's just #*!%ing awful.

Put Void Dash back in. This has been a miserable experience. I gave it a chance, and this is just pathetic.

Just make it so you can float or aimglide with void mode.

50 minutes ago, Anarchy_Skywalker said:

Doesn't look like a 10 min thing to me. It not just replaced materials but different areas. Plus the work to implement all the functionality to into the game. Anyway, you don't have to spend anything if you don't want to. But if you think they ask too much, try genshin impact and we talk again.

It may take less than ten minutes to be honest.

You can see every material structure you can either purchase with plat or focus points has a pattern that repeats itself. That's whats called an "alpha".

That texturing method is as basic as it gets. You draw a simple shape then have it repeat. Every person who has dabbled into Zbrush to make Tennogen skins for example can recognize this.

That alpha shown in the video as an example is incredibly more complex than every single material DE put into the game combined. He even use actual model deforming on his alpha, whereas not one that's in WF has any. It's just a simple texture use as an alpha. Even indie pixelated games have more variance when they use repeating patterns for, say, a brick wall.

And they're asking us money to use that 3 minute work. Which you can only use on only three frames at the moment. Meaning now you have to choose between using Tennogen (for which, if you've been around a while, you KNOW Tennogen makers have put incredibly more complex texturing work into their models compared to DE's), deluxe skins or using these new skins on Saryn, Volt and Rhino.

I should add Steve has mentioned they were working on this about 4 years ago (source: https://www.twitch.tv/de_steve/clip/SavoryDaintyChimpanzeeMoreCowbell ). I don't believe for a second it took them 4 years to develop simple mapping you (as in YOU, Padawan) could easily do in 25 year old 3d software like Bryce 3D (released in 1997).

I can however speculate it took them 4 years to figure out how to monetize it without drawing the ire of everyone who watched the devstreams back then. But sure, let's just play gacha games because we don't like getting lied to by the devs of this game we're all a part of.

Plus, not that I ever cared to play Anthem, being they were pretty much ripping off WF to begin with, but they had material customization. It was one of the draws they had on their press releases.

By the by, maybe you don't know, but we've had gacha mechanics in WF. That's how Kubrows famously started.

BTW I'm sure you won't even bother reading, much less so replying with an honest answer that's not blindly defending DE. I'm counting on that. Just laying this here so everyone else can see. Before it gets buried into oblivion between other posts and hotfix threads, of course. It's like they got this thing on shoving criticism down the rug to a T 😊

IMO

Cant imagine a worse rework for the focus schools. Might as well remove them alongside with the operator because they are now useless.

Also, the amount of materials needed for the new weapons is insane. You need like 600 <forgotitsname> and the only way to get <forgotitsname> is by killing special mob which drops like 2 or 3. Could be manageable but with all the unclear instructions and bugs the new maps/missions have its really hard and frustrating. Sometimes enemies dont spawn at all, sometimes Im stuck in infinite loading in the elevator and sometimes I simply don't know how to finish the objective because theres no marker or anything. So im wasting like 5-10 mins per mission but its about 50% chance it will be bugged and im just wasting time.

Also, the story is really lame; its way too short and I didnt understand much of it; Compared to the new war story this one is a joke.

Also, the "new" missions are just old missions with extra steps;

So, as a summary, its pretty bad and it wouldve been better if it never happened

hace 16 minutos, metvincent dijo:

It may take less than ten minutes to be honest.

You can see every material structure you can either purchase with plat or focus points has a pattern that repeats itself. That's whats called an "alpha".

That texturing method is as basic as it gets. You draw a simple shape then have it repeat. Every person who has dabbled into Zbrush to make Tennogen skins for example can recognize this.

That alpha shown in the video as an example is incredibly more complex than every single material DE put into the game combined. He even use actual model deforming on his alpha, whereas not one that's in WF has any. It's just a simple texture use as an alpha. Even indie pixelated games have more variance when they use repeating patterns for, say, a brick wall.

And they're asking us money to use that 3 minute work. Which you can only use on only three frames at the moment. Meaning now you have to choose between using Tennogen (for which, if you've been around a while, you KNOW Tennogen makers have put incredibly more complex texturing work into their models compared to DE's), deluxe skins or using these new skins on Saryn, Volt and Rhino.

I should add Steve has mentioned they were working on this about 4 years ago (source: https://www.twitch.tv/de_steve/clip/SavoryDaintyChimpanzeeMoreCowbell ). I don't believe for a second it took them 4 years to develop simple mapping you (as in YOU, Padawan) could easily do in 25 year old 3d software like Bryce 3D (released in 1997).

I can however speculate it took them 4 years to figure out how to monetize it without drawing the ire of everyone who watched the devstreams back then. But sure, let's just play gacha games because we don't like getting lied to by the devs of this game we're all a part of.

Plus, not that I ever cared to play Anthem, being they were pretty much ripping off WF to begin with, but they had material customization. It was one of the draws they had on their press releases.

By the by, maybe you don't know, but we've had gacha mechanics in WF. That's how Kubrows famously started.

BTW I'm sure you won't even bother reading, much less so replying with an honest answer that's not blindly defending DE. I'm counting on that. Just laying this here so everyone else can see. Before it gets buried into oblivion between other posts and hotfix threads, of course. It's like they got this thing on shoving criticism down the rug to a T 😊

Well said, pal. Nobody can argue with facts. It's funny that some people still use the old "if you dislike, then don't buy" excuse like if that had any sense when it comes to a cheap product. Generally speaking.

DE please consider allowing us to cast all operator abilities while moving. Stuff like standing still while casting hardened wellspring (which can only be cast after the animation of wellspring completed) are just a death sentence for the flimsy operators during combat.

Would also be pretty nice if the operator was able to "weave" hardened wellspring into the cast of wellspring by pressing the same "first ability" button again during the wellspring animation, saving you from sitting through another cast animation.

Void Sling is too slow, clumsy and just can't compete with the old Void dash in any way. Why you had to "fix" something that wasn't broken is a mystery to me.

Operator Transference is also twice as long now for no apparent reason. It's frustrating to use and it's making it almost impossible to properly utilize Magus Elevate for vitality management. I resent using operator now.

Archived