Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.1

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Please revert Void Sling to Void Dash. It feels like you have 300ms ping everytime you try to move. It's horrible.

I cannot agree more. Making operator switch/operations client sided is all I'll need, as that would vastly improve the QoL. There is no need for the new Void Sling and please consider at least adding a switch to turn that on or off.

please fix this after the update there it too much fps drops i used to play on 60fps and it hardly drop to 40 sometimes but after the update i hardly reach 60fps and not i have bad time playing the game from 22fps - 48fps !! 

5 minutes ago, _-Seraphim_Gabriel-_ said:

- Why does the Zariman NOT give MR points once all the nodes are completed like everything on the star map?

- I bought the Vasero Sekhara and it seems it was Not tested. The one on the right arm is hidden low and almost behind - not centered

- It's been 3 years since we have notified that all Nikana skins are bugged on the Sepfahn one way or another -Please fix

- why can we not wear the chest plate armor and the Focus Emblem at the same time?

This.

The CC immunity from Overguard is too much. This leads to artificially narrowing your choices on how to engage with Eximus enemies. The Guardian Eximus's damage reduction doesn't help the situation either, as it's not easy to pick off one particular target over a crowd of enemies.

Again, destroying the Overguard should stagger both the Eximus and nearby enemies. Allow us to damage and destroy the Guardian Eximus rotating shields, which could inflict a decent sized Electric proc and damage AoE to nearby enemies.

Void sling just sucks. And you mad Zenurik energy pulse is now slow, clumsy and frustrating.

Also awaken a dormant void angel and defeat it! Needs a better explanation. This is what you need to find it, then interact with it. Very confusing. This really needed to be cooked longer. All of these missions are confusing. Also having every thing explained to you During a fight. I can't listen to them while be shot to pieces. This has been really frustrating.

7 minutes ago, CM99 said:

The change in the level of the quest shouldn't be necessary , the player doing this quest are supposed to have finished war within and the new war , i think it's expected that people can fight level 50 grineer by this time. 

I understand why it's happening , but keeping a little bit of difficulty can be good sometime , it can force people to immerse themselve better in the modding system and the game mechanic 

It's not even the level of the enemies that's the problem, you're right. It's the fact we have to do it with our tenno, which is more squishy than melted marshmellows. No one's putting armor and health on Tennos, because using your Tenno over a Warframe for anything outside of what they're required in is a detriment to your survivability.

3 minutes ago, Metroidfighter said:

Void sling just sucks. And you mad Zenurik energy pulse is now slow, clumsy and frustrating.

Also awaken a dormant void angel and defeat it! Needs a better explanation. This is what you need to find it, then interact with it. Very confusing. This really needed to be cooked longer. All of these missions are confusing. Also having every thing explained to you During a fight. I can't listen to them while be shot to pieces. This has been really frustrating.

Agree! Very bad explaination as always from DE. And for the angel... yikes. Its buggin. 

hace 9 minutos, Duality52 dijo:

The CC immunity from Overguard is too much. This leads to artificially narrowing your choices on how to engage with Eximus enemies. The Guardian Eximus's damage reduction doesn't help the situation either, as it's not easy to pick off one particular target over a crowd of enemies.

Again, destroying the Overguard should stagger both the Eximus and nearby enemies. Allow us to damage and destroy the Guardian Eximus rotating shields, which could inflict a decent sized Electric proc and damage AoE to nearby enemies.

This :thumbup:

The bounties take far too long to complete for the tiny chance of the rare parts we're grinding for, and adding credits and endo to make it worse is not cool. Void sling isn't that great feeling either, letting us choose between dash or sling would be great, as many many people don't like the sling feel. It took me 35 minutes to complete the new mission type and I only got a greater naramon lens, this is really unfair drop rates.

17 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks for the fixes, but the new Void Sling feels very, very slow :(

unknown.png

The funny thing is people have been saying it looked slow since the first footage of it was shown but deva and defenders kept dismissing their concerns saying to wait for release. Well, it’s released and they were all right all along. Maybe the devs need to stop casually dismissing valid criticisms in defense of things like this. The players aren’t stupid and know something that looks bad will often BE bad and the devs consistent dismissal of concerns lead to things like this getting implemented regardless of player perception. Sorry to whoever thought up and I programmed the new void sling, but it’s bad. They can’t all be winners and refusing to accept failure will only make things progressively worse.

Can there be some more clarity around the Zarium Accolade/Melica thing? I spent half an hour wandering around an empty Exterminate mission, everything dead, not knowing what I was looking for or where things could be hidden. I checked every nook and cranny of the tileset and couldn't find any hint of what an Accolade was. Eventually I gave up and went back to the elevator, which just aborted the mission, and I lost all of the plumes I had picked up.

Either make the extra challenge optional, or make it possible.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed several issues for remaining player after Host migration in Void Cascade after 1/3 completed Exolizers:

• Lack of mission UI.

Meanwhile excavation is still screaming for a fix since the excavation UI can fail to pop up for clients which has been a problem for a long time now.

Unable to cast Tenno abilities when in Void Mode? What even is THAT supposed to achieve? More Death? Fun and interactive gameplay?

Angels of Zariman "Quest"? Give me a break, it was literally just a tutorial for the new mission types. No valuable lore delivered trough the "quest", just tutorial....

Melica not even Spawning in Exterminate Not Fixed? Spent one literal hours searching for it, soured the map 20 times every nook and cranny and it was nowhere to be found!

Sorry DE, but that 1 hour of forcefully wasted gametime is all the playtime you are getting from me for the rest of the year unless you get your priorities straight..... I am Beyond Disappointed!

Archived