Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.1

[DE]Megan

hace 12 minutos, zaturalma2 dijo:

But it was not BeGiNnErFrIeNdLy and according to DE people complained that they kept hitting stuff so we received this bag of joy that is slower than bulletjumping.

I would like to know how many people complained about Void Dash to have an impact as significant like this. I bet many of those who complained will leave the game soon, because if they cannot control something as simple as Void Dash, they will hardly be able to pilot a railjack, an archwing or even grind a mech; which are things a lot more difficult for newbies than pressing 2 keys together. In the meantime, we have to deal with the consequences of their demands just because "reasons".

DE should stop worshipping newcomers. They are temporary (most just play for a couple of months and that's it) while we have been here for years requesting improvements, real improvements for old and forgotten mechanics, only to be ignored until a new player gives their agreement. Why?

Hey DE, 

you missed some fixes, I think these should be a priority:

• Fixed Void Dash being slow and feeling like 300 ping.

• Removed annoying effects from Void Dash (like we did with melee weapons when nerfing attack speed). 

• Fixed transference having a cooldown

• Fixed transference animation being longer

Hope that helps!

The only thing killing this update for me at the moment are the infinite elevator loading screens. I've had them enough times now that I just decided to take a break and try again later after more hotfixes solve that issue. 

Otherwise it's a pretty good update. I don't mind the new void sling. Yea, it's much slower and it's a speed nerf, but it just gives me more reason to play volt, gauss, sprint modded loki and things like that. The operator gameplay with revamped focus in the new endless missions is fun enough, new tilesets are beautiful.

But PLEASE give us back that heavy attack efficiency node. I really miss my hybrid melee builds. Give it to Naramon, maybe. It's not like there isn't tons of power creep in the other schools already. 

As any update I knew the farm would be insane but not at this point xD!
Why insist with the same system Deimos have (which many people hated) but this time even worst? at least at deimos you can win many tokens to exchange but here? 
I know you have to farm for the new item to get points but the only mission that does let you explore is mobile defence, why not just keep with the Cetus/Fortuna formula and win points by just doing the missions? and also have the chance to get extra standings by exchanging this new items for it? 

Please for the love of god give us back the old dash. Sling is just too slow, even fully maxed out speed focus buffs and with the efficiency buffs. 

Also, the ordis skin is still breaking the animations for every moa and sentinel companion. 

Please revert Void Sling to Void Dash, it's an overall way worse experience, it feels clunky and just horrible to use. At LEAST give it an option so people can revert to old void dash. Overall bad change please DE for the love of god revert this change.

way to not think the missions through DE.  you're forced to abort one of them and loose out on ALL your rewards for it? where's your logic? there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to do void cascade, as the balance constantly tips in enemy favor no matter what you do.  

Operator is now just extra 2 Warframe powers. Switched Q with 5. Caustic Strike and Magnetic Flare are smooth to use, basically Psychic Bolts for anyone running Unairu. There's literally no reason to run Nyx especially with enemies having CC immunity from Overguard. Viral is even more META than before somehow. 

Operators still need fixes, but they make it painfully obvious that we need another Status pass.

Client side warframe ability lockout and operator transfer bug is STILL going strong.

... I thought this update was magically going to fix all the 'netcode' mess that so frequently breaks functionality for clients. An update featuring big changes to operator engagement, all for naught! What good are changes to aspects of the game when they are regularly inaccessible?

Love the new Void Sling, feels great to use and much nicer to control. But then again i never was someone who used the void dash just to be that bit faster.

Now it feels much better to control where to jump to. Sure its slower, i dont care, we are already fast enough with warframe movement alone, but thats just my opinion.

Update feels great, sure there are a few bugs like the infinite elevator loading but the changes to focus etc. are great.

Thanks for all the Work! :)

4 hours ago, mikakor said:

it's not about learning. it's that as a traversal tool ( which was it's main thing ) it was nerfed, hard... 

I think as a traversal tool, it's WAY better than old void dash, no?

I ain't talking about the quick slings, talking about the holding-space "heavy" sling, it goes super far like probably 2x the distance of old void dash, and you can do it more times too.

Jesus chist.... DE what have u done... there are frames that can not handle the update... hydroid has no usable skill vs eximus frost can only hide in his bubble and vauban can only spam flechete turrets, excall the poster boy of the game is dead on sight vs any eximus at higher levels ... yesterday we were gods, now we are prey...

plz fix the voidplumes drops , I ve done 20 missions . and I get only TWO voidplume down , the rest I found during the mission. and still some non-checkup bug, you complete the bounty's task and it doesn't activate the extration area

2 hours ago, Talon881 said:

Please for the love of god give us back the old dash. Sling is just too slow, even fully maxed out speed focus buffs and with the efficiency buffs. 

Also, the ordis skin is still breaking the animations for every moa and sentinel companion. 

Can confirm the sentinel companion animations breaking, but even before putting the skin on. The Moa animation still works for me.

Can you guys put the energy dash back to void dash i find myself not using it as much cause too many stuff to press now it's so frustrating and not as efficient.

When i use the operator ability section i should be able to transfer back into my warframe with just scrolling the ability and pressing use ability button and this makes using abilities easy and efferent. But now you always have to press 5 to transfer back to the warframe after using a operator ability i find this less efficient so i just  use the void dash only and not operator abilities. 

I find it less efficient in the middle of the run to switch to operator and to switch to the operator abilities and use a ability and press just 5 again to transfer back i died several times doing this and i stop using operator abilities all together and i can't put a keybinds on it to my mouse already ran out of keys on it.

Usually i can scroll and select the 5th ability without pressing 5 and just use it and jumped to operator but when i use operator abilities  i can't scroll and find it and now i always have to press 5 it's really not efficient and would like to have a hidden operator transfer back to warframe on the operator ability section. would make things better.

It would be great if you could make the operator abilities section to have a 5th ability that i can scroll and select and use to transfer back to my warframe without always having to press five it would make things much more flexible and better

Archived