The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It takes way too much time to transfer back to operator, reducing the effectiveness of some arcanes like Magus elevate.

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I should've probably done that from the beginning but if i am being honest, i thought spamming operator for magus elevate spam was something completely normal 🤷‍♂️ and it's because i abused it too much

The delay still feels weird though.

I understand tho, not gonna judge that. Cool thing is we can learn from this

Its not just elevate.. before u could do like 5 things with 1 void dash...get somewhere, push mobs away(zenurik), make an energy bubble, create a AOE/CC lightning ball and while in voidmode bind mobs now its just soo slow ,its an ability and i rly liked the little lightning ball q.q

On 2022-04-27 at 1:25 PM, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Magus elevate was a life saver for me.

It was my main emergency survival tool because it was instant and fast.

Now it takes ages for the operator to go back to Warframe and it takes additional time for the heal to actually apply.

I know this isn't the solution you want, but on the off-chance that they don't change this, Magus Repair has been working pretty great for me.  It's not as fast as Elevate used to be, but it consistently works and it has the bonus of helping out any teammates that are nearby.

18小时前 , Lutesque 说:

Then your Memory is wrong because i heard no such whining anywhere....

Mainly because the Additive Healing from Elevate worked faster than the Percentage Based Healing from Repair that was only good for Inaros....

Yes.... everytime i told people i use Magus Repair i was met with a Flood of "Just Spam 5 with Elevate" type of responses.... i dont think ive Heard anyone ever complain about Repair being Better than Elevate evem once... 👀

But the again i only joined Warframe right around the time when Repair was Released so i was late to the party....

There is no New Meta... warframes still need Energy and Zenurik is the only Focus School that provides it...

Yes, you were late to the party because when repair was released on Fortuna, everyone said "just go operator and crouch for 4 seconds" and ditched their elevate. There was no 5% failure and no need to spam. And people stopped playing Inaros for a very long time.

To say Zenurik is still meta because of free energy is just saying that you recently started playing warframe. There are plenty of ways to solve energy management problem. People are already using madurai for angel and unairu for profit taker farm after the rework.

16 hours ago, Silligoose said:

Luckily in Warframe one isn't always surrounded, can take cover, can make use of melee to block incoming frontal attacks, can cc enemies, and can make use of other survivability tools to avoid taking damage. I suppose you are talking about some other game in which one can't avoid taking damage. 

Yes.... It's Called Warframe....

14 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

So yeah i changed the title...i don't know i just now thought it's a little bit passive aggressive.

I'm sorry.

I guess after reading the comments this was an intended move.

It even feels more deliberate because after operator gets inside warframe it takes a full second to actually register that and there is even a visual cue...they wanted this.

It's probably for the best, maybe? I mean it still heals so that's enough. 

I'm trying to adapt and cope here

As someone who used to Adapt to 5 Second Long Transference Delays.... This feels like a Gigantic buff for Me....

400ms Ping and Transference is Like Snapping my Fingers.... 👍

Shockingly.... This did NOT fix the Transference Bug that prevents you from using your Weapons and Abilities....

3 hours ago, RichardKam said:

Yes, you were late to the party because when repair was released on Fortuna, everyone said "just go operator and crouch for 4 seconds" and ditched their elevate. There was no 5% failure and no need to spam. And people stopped playing Inaros for a very long time.

Sounds like those People oversold Repair on Release....

Eventually it was proven that Elevate was the Better Alternative for everyone that wasn't Inaros....

3 hours ago, RichardKam said:

To say Zenurik is still meta because of free energy is just saying that you recently started playing warframe. There are plenty of ways to solve energy management problem. People are already using madurai for angel and unairu for profit taker farm after the rework.

Who Cares.... ?

It's not like that's the most populated parts of Warframe....

I Wana see what people are using For Sorties and Fissures since that's something you can Expect to be on Everyone's Routine when they log in.... That is Ultimately where Most of the Popularity of Zenurik came from in the First place....

Archived