Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 35.1.2 ETA & More!

[DE]Rebecca

17 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

we want to make sure that any conversations about difficulty are guided by the reality that we have not taken a leap with base Star Chart difficulty in many years. We felt anything after ‘The New War’ was a good place to dial up the intensity

A distinction in pre-TNW and post-TNW difficulty is something I had hoped ever since TNW was introduced because of how late into the game you play it when starting from scratch. Please don't nerf post-TNW content difficulty.   

9 hours ago, (NSW)Master2873 said:

Steel path was not even released 2 years ago. Weather it was base, or not is besides the point. It was still a difficulty spike for the sake of doing it, and this seems no different with just new missions tied to it.

TSP is optional and skippable; Zariman isn't.

I understand that functionally it's the same outcome, but the the distinction between optional and non-optional content is a legitimate argument when pointing out Start Chart difficulty stagnation because numbers alone no longer cut it; more so when people then ask for difficult content to be made easier or for players to be buffed in response to them (Galvanized mods)  because it effectively resets the status quo and negates the difficulty spike's existence.

This is a welcome addition to my eyes considering it's placed very late into the game's story progression.

They're bound to release mostly finished content so we can mass beta test it for them for free.

-Void sling IMO should be changed to tap to dash or hold to travel through the air slower than dash but still quickly almost like you're flying and once you let go of the button you're back on the ground. Not this hold to charge up and sling you across, enough with he hold to charge stuff on warframe. We already have sad hydroid for that. Stop making your game more clunky. It doesn't make it look like you even play your game when you do.  Going backwards here DE.

-Love the new tileset and ambience. Love exploring this new stuff, atleast for now until that wears off. Love the reasons to explore although I wish there were more caches to open other than just finding plumes.

-New game modes are fairly engaging, buggy but engaging, step In right direction

-Move the Quinn guy next to the elevator or fix the bounties to allow us to restart them from inside the current area. Also the reward pool is too diluted.

-Focus nodes cost way more now than they did for the other nodes further out. You made the operator more squishy removing the armor passive waybound, I guess to fit your narrative of making the game artificially harder. One step forward one step back.

-I enjoy some of the abilities for focus so I believe this is going in the right direction.

-eximus units still die rather quickly, but less quickly as before. They still feel too easy even on the highest tier bounty. Don't really feel threatening. Maybe make them move faster than the other units. Maybe lvl 9999 will be some threat. Step in the right direction here.

Please revert sling and remove the cool down for transference back in. All both things have done is make operator feel even more clunky in what was supposed to be a way to make them more seamless with warframes. 

Also please reconsider the eximus CC immunity to be replaced with AOE damage/warframe ability damage reduction. All youve done with this is reinforced that flying through on a tanky warframe shooting a zarr is the best way to play.

"we have not taken a leap with starchart difficulty in years"

This is true.

I'm not sure introducing a class of unit, spread across all mission types, that invalidates many frames/abilities is necessarily the 'leap' players were expecting or hoping for.

RIP crowd control

And now warframe keeps crashing when I log in.......Seriously DE, why did you rush this update? You don't have deadlines, you don't have someone threatening to end your company if you don't get content out at a certain time. Why can't yall just work on fixing bugs before getting new stuff out? This hotfix has, somehow, made the game even MORE unplayable. 

Game crashed on zone 2 of sanctuary onslaught......After completely uninstalling it and reinstalling it...

And now it hard crashes after clicking "play game" from launcher......

17 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I am a little confused. Was it intentional that the focus points we are given back wouldn't be scaled up to be equivalent to the now, much more expensive cost of focus points?

I have worked on focus as a very slow, long term goal, and I feel like I have just lost a lot of progression. Is this a bug, a communication error, or something else? I am trying to understand the situation, as I cannot get close to the equivalent amount of unlocks I had before, even with the bonus shards I got for the removal of pool points.

Thank you. 

Unless it was answered, I think it's not a bug.

They added parts where "operator only" gives you standings. Last mission I ended up with 10k standing without any lenses.

Add more rewards for bountys other areas give you 2 to 5 rewards but just getting one rewards after 15 to 30 minutes of hard work is a joke (and its usually endo) and not the stuff we actually need like voidplume crests to level up our standing as well as Endo and credits need to go there are plenty of other ways to get them we don't need them diluting the reward pools 

26 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

Game crashed on zone 2 of sanctuary onslaught......After completely uninstalling it and reinstalling it...

And now it hard crashes after clicking "play game" from launcher......

Have you submitted a support ticket yet?

14 minutes ago, (NSW)mrEkli said:

Have you submitted a support ticket yet?

I would've...But apparently the D Drive on my computer (where warframe was installed) no longer exists according to windows. So just #*!% me I guess. DE managed to release a game update that actually managed to not only make their game unplayable, but also my entire #*!%ing computer.....Because rushing things was absolutely necessary to them.

I am amazed, furious, and broken. I just got done reinstalling the entire game on my C drive.......Here's to hoping it works.

People need to start speaking up and stop settling for unfinished work. 

13 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

DE managed to release a game update that actually managed to not only make their game unplayable, but also my entire #*!%ing computer.....Because rushing things was absolutely necessary to them.

That's highly unlikely, bordering on impossible in this case. The engine wasn't heavily modified so if it didn't kill your HDD before it wouldn't now - the patch is mostly content addition. And even if it would be heavily modified, it'd take really quite some work for it to only kill your hardware (you seem to be the only one suffering from it) and without prompting your OS to block any access to things that could cause such severe damage.

I am pretty sure that no, it's not DE. It's your hardware that simply died as sometimes hardware does, you just happened to be playing the game at the time.

16 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

I just got done reinstalling the entire game on my C drive.......Here's to hoping it works.

Wait. So either you don't believe it was the game that killed your HDD... or despite it being supposed malware destroying hardware you're reinstalling it to play with it again? While I do agree that playtesting should be done far more thoroughly than it was done so far (I myself lost quite a few hours and nerves playing Zariman missions that bugged out on me and I am not planning to try yet again till after the patch) I am somewhat suspicious of this story.

Thank you for this notice!

• Can you please check on the numerous loading glitches when in a squad when aboard the Zariman? This happens quite frequently and hurts doing Bounty missions in quick succession.
  • Due to the release of new weapon Arcanes, can you look into removing the "no refresh on max stacks" passive on Theorem Infection and have Theorem Arcanes deplete similarly to the weapon arcanes?

Good luck reverting that awful "void sling" thing that replaced void dash, taking all of the speed and fun out of crossing large, open tiles. It has killed the sense of speed in the game, feeling fiddly and feeble.

Once that's fixed, I wish you luck with the severe matchmaking/loading bugs with the Zariman lifts, they're deadly right now!

19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hi Tenno!

Angels of the Zariman has arrived! We rarely emerge from a launch day without a same-day hotfix (we’re working on that), and today has been no different. While we are incredibly excited about the content in this update, we want to be transparent about when you can expect our next hotfix, among a few other things.

Hotfix 35.1.2 is currently scheduled for release on April 28 on all platforms. It will aim to eliminate the major issue with mission failure states for Bounties & more, and we’re reviewing your bug reports now to get it sorted, prioritized, and fixed. If this release date changes, we’ll update this thread. 

Beyond this, we want to make sure that any conversations about difficulty are guided by the reality that we have not taken a leap with base Star Chart difficulty in many years. We felt anything after ‘The New War’ was a good place to dial up the intensity (ideally without dialing up the issues too, but our Hotfixes will flow)! Our goal is to spend more time with this update to see how these higher-level missions play out as Loadouts are explored and optimized for these new challenges. We are watching closely and care deeply about player feedback on this matter. 

Thank you for your patience!

Hey Reb! So with the new Valkyr deluxe I seem to recall you saying on a stream at one point that the jacket would bean auxiliary but I’ve seen from players that bought it, it’s not. And in fact there is no actual arm model under the jacket sleeves

Which is a shame because I think a lot of Valkyr fans might have preferred the option to remove it. It looks like it clips through a lot of things including the armour that comes with the bundle as I don’t thing the sleeves have any collision. You can see the ribbon bits just go straight through it if you look  at the bundle in the market.

at least to me it seems very limiting for fashion. And I had hoped that it would have been optional like some previous deluxe skins like Revenant Mephisto and Hydroid Rakkam.

Just give us a patch, with the changes you already made. I mean for a a lot of players the game is unplayable right now, i still cannot believe you guys did test anything ... I still remember Rebecca saying in yesterdays stream, i have encountered 1 or 2 bugs so far, and we are shipping with it... I wonder what did she play, because from the moment i logged on the play the quest i encountered more then 10 bugs.

I'm not even speaking about the grind introduced. We all know Warframe is grind game, but i did play yesterday night and most of the daytime today, we had some holiday here. But did not get any Plumes to upgrade my syndicate to rank 3 ... Besides that, please give players to choice to search maps but also play the game and still drop those plumes, or make plumes a universal pickup. 

The list goes on and on .. Focus ? Well i was maxed out once ... :D

After a day of this nightmare, I lost 2 veterans friends with whom I used to run Eidolons when I needed to. They quit the game because of that awful Void Sling and focus nerfs, which ruined their general experience. Now I have to rely on strangers who are still brave enough to play that game mode... again...

I have only two questions for all of those who see Void Sling as an improvement to the previous VD:
1- How long have you been playing WF? 4 years? at least 3?
2- Do you have any idea of what kind of game WF is?

This was, by all means, an unnecessary change and after checking around old posts... nobody asked for it. As a fellow tenno already said, this could have been made for the sake of making mobile frame's experience better. While that makes sense, guess what?... that doesn't even exist yet. They are "fixing" issues for an inexistent platform that nobody has reported.

Dear DE, are your expectations for mobile frame that high to make us suffer for it?

VD was very fast, massively easy to control, intuitive and simple. Void Sling makes me feel like I am playing some kind of spin off from an old Spiderman game, Just Cause, or Bionic Commando where I have to rely on the reticle to aim at the direction I want to shoot my webs/ grappling hook to move around and dodge enemies... that's simply so dumb in a game like WF. People saying that their operators are "easier" to control than before make me think they barely touched their operator for general gameplay, which once again goes againts the idea of this update.

Los Angeles Dodgers Oops GIF by Jomboy Media

1 minute ago, Rigtis said:

1- How long have you been playing WF? 4 years? at least 3?
2- Do you have any idea of what kind of game is WF?

I started Warframe on PS4 launch. So that's almost the whole nine years with an around two year break. 

The type of game WF is the type DE wants to make and it's not all Eidolon Hunts.

I was skeptical but this new Sling is better for Orphix or Disabling fields, you couldn't move as well vertically with Void Dash and now it's necessary in modes like Void Cascade. Old Void Dash is missed but the Sling does have utility.

Archived