Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Sigil disappears after selecting in arsenal/appearance

(XBOX)erbe3772

Somebody else observed the following? Did the use of Sigils for selecting syndicates change with the last update?

1. In orbiter, Cetus, or Fortuna: select arsenal (tested in all three environments)
  2. Select appearance
  3. Select Sigils
  4. Select Front Sigil (note: it always reads "No chest Sigil Selected" after repeating from step 8)
  5. Choose a syndicate Sigil from the list of icons
  6. Select back four times - and exit arsenal
  7. Observe that Sigil disappeared
  8. Repeat from step one (fails 100%)

Notes:

• No syndicate points awarded for mission - since there is no syndicate Sigil loaded/visible
  • Same problem for Front and Back Sigil
  • Non-syndicate sigils do stick around, e.g. the ALAD V SIGIL, it is only syndicate Sigils that disappears
  • Tried Sigil from two different syndicates, same failure
  • Trying to set both Front and Back Sigil will complain as expected that you can only have one Syndicate Sigil, indicating at that moment the game knows there is a Sigil attached
  • The Sigil remains visible while in arsenal, and disappears when exiting arsenal
  • Tried changing colours/offset/height/width/alpha while in arsenal, nothing keeps the Sigil attached

My Mag Prime lost her Red Veil Assassin Sigil on Appearance C, but Appearance A still has it and Appearance B still has the New Loka Humanity Sigil.  Also the y-offset on all my sigils appears to have reversed.

I'm wondering if it might be related to appearance used during the latest quest?  I switched from A to C to do the quest because I thought it would look better during cinematics.

Thank you all for reacting and confirming the issue on you side; I experience the issue on Mag, suddenly I noticed it disappeared.

Does DE follow these bug threads, or do we need to contact support, in that case? Support seems to only be for account issues?

3 hours ago, AtumSilors said:

SpeedofPotato has this problem with Excalibur, Katinka with Mag and I with Volt... hmm fun. (PC)

Did you use Volt to complete the Angels of Zariman quest and has it affected every appearance set or just one?

No, I'm a newbie. I din't start the Angels. I forgot to say that other players can see sigils of syndicates on the warframes.(Check it with your friends) I asked in Q/A. One guy helped me, he said he saw a sigil on the Volt in my profile, but I didn't see it. I have neither a sigil nor a reputation

I have the same problem. The sigil of the syndicate at the Mirage Prime has disappeared, I put the sigil in the arsenal, after leaving the arsenal the sigil disappears. Just on the Mirage I completed Angels of Zariman on Wednesday and the bug appeared only today.

Same issue here with Mag on PC. Trying a bunch of different combos and the only sigils that seem to stay are the ones you can't collect a standing on like Alad V, Jackal, Lech Kril, Lephantis, Lynx, Phorid, Stalker, Vay Heck, Vor etc. 

Another thing I noticed is that you can't have the same Sigil on both the front and back of your warframe. A message appears saying you can't equip multiple factions at once, and maybe that's part of the bug too? Who knows, hopefully it gets solved soon. 

Like the topic says, I am unable to equip Snydicate sigil to earn favour. Currently it is only occuring on my Rhino Prime. Didn't test on other Warframes the risk of not being able to equip one back is too high.

Before this happened I had only Conclave Sigil equipped on my Rhino Prime (I thought I needed it to get Conclave favour, noticed I didn't and then forgot to swap back). Noticed the missing Syndicate Sigil after the Angels of the Zariman update.

I can equip the Sigil, but as soon as I leave the arsenal or change to another Frame it gets automatically unequipped. So far it occures on equipping the Champion Sigil (+15%) of Steel Meridian. Didn't test other Syndicate Sigils since that would unbalance the favour income for the 4 Syndicates I have maxed.

I am having this same issue with my Saryn Prime. I had a sigil on her (I don't play her too often so not sure when this issue may have arisen), then did a ESO, saw I got no syndicate, so equipped the sigil to her back again, but when I leave arsenal and go back in, it is unequipped again.

This has been happening with my Khora along with a bug with Venari not wanting to keep their skin on.

So far the only frame that I use other then Khora is my Nezha Prime and the Syndicate Sigils work fine on him.

I don't know if my other frames have this issue or not but I do hope they fix this problem because if I want to get syndicate standing I am stuck to using only 1 frame for now that I know works.

Same problem noticed on Xbox / Loki Prime / MR29 / Not even started the new quest.

I select the Humanity (syndicate) sIgil, when I exit, it is gone. Have not bothered to test with other frames / sigils. Non-syndicate sigil on my warframes back displays fine.

On 2022-05-03 at 2:40 PM, GuinnessAFA said:

... I noticed is that you can't have the same Sigil on both the front and back of your warframe. ...

That is normal, that you can have only one syndicate sigil on you at a time.

Actually I have not tried to have same non-syndicate sigil both at back and front tho, always had syndicate one in the front and "Day Of The Dead Sigil" (big scull image) on the back.

On 2022-04-28 at 12:03 PM, (XBOX)erbe3772 said:

Somebody else observed the following? Did the use of Sigils for selecting syndicates change with the last update?

1. In orbiter, Cetus, or Fortuna: select arsenal (tested in all three environments)
  2. Select appearance
  3. Select Sigils
  4. Select Front Sigil (note: it always reads "No chest Sigil Selected" after repeating from step 8)
  5. Choose a syndicate Sigil from the list of icons
  6. Select back four times - and exit arsenal
  7. Observe that Sigil disappeared
  8. Repeat from step one (fails 100%)

Notes:

• No syndicate points awarded for mission - since there is no syndicate Sigil loaded/visible
  • Same problem for Front and Back Sigil
  • Non-syndicate sigils do stick around, e.g. the ALAD V SIGIL, it is only syndicate Sigils that disappears
  • Tried Sigil from two different syndicates, same failure
  • Trying to set both Front and Back Sigil will complain as expected that you can only have one Syndicate Sigil, indicating at that moment the game knows there is a Sigil attached
  • The Sigil remains visible while in arsenal, and disappears when exiting arsenal
  • Tried changing colours/offset/height/width/alpha while in arsenal, nothing keeps the Sigil attached

Same issue, it seems to de-equip every time I leave the arsenal. No syndicate sigil works atm.
Seems to only affect the frame you've played in the most recently added quest.
However if you use two different frames in the questline it has no effect.

Archived