Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.2

[DE]Megan

Playing these new modes alone is very frustrating, because they get pretty difficult, and you don't have time to do anything, because, in the case of void waterfalls, you have to go to a far away point, and it takes too long. If I wanted to make a fallen angel I can't, because I have to do both the mission and kill him .. at least stall the mission until I kill him. For voice recognition… well… make it easier to find, or put an indicator on it.
In the mission of finding both voice recognition and killing the angel, it's a bit complicated, because you can't do both at the same time, same for the void tide or other modalities, like Armageddon Void .. let us do it one thing at a time, or simplify everything, how to let us find the voice recognition immediately.
For the eximus we do not talk about it, too resistant, and it hurts to do everything, weaken them a bit ..

Still waiting for missing objectives in Zariman missions. It has frustrated me so much yesterday about entering missions and no markers or objectives related to the mission appearing (except for the usual "Exterminate X or Y" objectives).

We kept losing all of our loot and having to abort missions all the time. The only times it never happened were during the Zariman quest missions. Once I got to the regular Zariman missions, it turned to s***. I had to stop playing the game.

il y a 14 minutes, NixtaFIN a dit :

Void sling still doesn't work with umbra well (instead of umbra coming to me, i get teleported back to umbra)

Using operator abilities deactivates warframe abilities with energy drain on umbra (For example, gloom gets deactivated after casting operator ability and returning to umbra)

Teshin is still blocked on earth relay by invisible wall (can go around by fast traveling, but not on foot)

+1

Much appreciated fixes. Thank you. 

Slight comment on new eximus. I completely understand the concept of challenging mini boss units spawning but I tried my usual 40min solo survival with Xaku and I was dying from things I couldn't see. While nuking the room with Kuva zarr. Around 7 min i was forced to evac to avoid failing mission. 

Just my silly note on the subject. 

Please give OLD Inner Might to current Naramon fused into Affinity Spike; Naramon only has 1 functional passive. Affinity Spike does nothing for mission progress or survivability because there are no perks, bonusses or stats that are activated in-mission via Affinity.

This was recommended and highlighted dozens of times with triple digit support votes overall in the dev workshop thread.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Sarlight_808 said:

MATCHMAKING IS STILL BROKEN. I see people joining squad but when the mission starts i am on private session (pause game when esc button)

Same. What's interesting, extra objective randomly changes (or just disappears) when loaded to the missions. Seems like different people might be joining to "different" bounty and thus get kicked out of squad.

20 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

"finish in 5 minutes" timers (while also collecting 8 medallions LoL... like... what). 

what. you don't need to collect them at the same time. you need to beat the mission first, then go and fight your manifestations and grab your plumes. the timer stops once everyone is offed. alternatively. get someone who has a crate breaking strategy based frame to go through and collect stuff while someone more focused on killing runs ahead and obliterates everything. then, with a little luck, all it takes is a quick sprint from the start to the end again to pick them all up and get out within 10 mins or so.

21 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

Still no option to solo extract for the newer endless missions? It's stupid to have to wait for your idiot teammates who want to push the limit for everything when you're just trying to clear the node for now, when the missions half the time aren't doable solo(specifically cascade).

aren't doable solo? Because of difficulty or bugs? I haven't had an issue with difficulty so far doing all the new missions/quests.

12 minutes ago, AizatXtreme123 said:

i literally just did a void cascade where i solo-ed up to 12 of those things for the laetum's incarnon challenge. if im able to solo up to 12 of them easily n could still go higher with really trashy weapons (my rank 12 kuva hind with no catalyst, the laetum, n no melee weapon with a nekros+nidus' larva infused), i dont see how u couldnt solo an endless mission just for the node clear.

Tutorial gave no clear instruction on how to actually do them.  What's the yellow circle for? Do enemies die IN it? or outside it?  is the yellow bar Full good or bad?  The npc contradicts itself every time it speaks when there's a node that either expires or gets destroyed, you can never tell which.  

as for there being 12 of them, you're full of it.  

and still nothing about how broken the zariman mobile defence is, just got done with a 3+ hour grind for crest, got our first one in the final mission we played which was a mobile defence that we did against our better judgement, gamemode it fundamentally broken, it wont give us the new mission prompt unless there is a host migration, we all lost that crest, now they are gonna be guarantied!!! jokes on me eh, also gyre still aint dropping at least these missions are quicker than deimos bounties but at least xaku dropped within a reasonable amount of runs, not 30+ tier one bounty to not even get 1 neuro drop, and i wont start with void sling im with everyone else, trash it, at least make it swappable with dash cause everything that just happened with the focus rework slowed down the game significantly, energising dash took like 1-2 seconds, wellspring takes 5+ provided you dont get killed and thats another 5 sec if you want to use hardened wellspring, also what happenes to kuva guardians and parts of the sacrifice where you needed void blast, are those just impossible now or do you NEED to have disarming sling in zenurik to even fight guardians now

3 minutes ago, Rookie808 said:

aren't doable solo? Because of difficulty or bugs? I haven't had an issue with difficulty so far doing all the new missions/quests.

Bugs, and poor dialogue/programming. Along with not being able to extract half the time even though you've cleared like 9+ of them

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

After reviewing Community feedback

Have you received any "other" community feedback?... hmm.... maybe conserning some sort of "void" related feedback perhaps?... Mayhaps something parallel to a certain operator function that was loved and now its "not so loved".... hmmge

Archived