Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.2

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

Tutorial gave no clear instruction on how to actually do them.  What's the yellow circle for? Do enemies die IN it? or outside it?  is the yellow bar Full good or bad?  The npc contradicts itself every time it speaks when there's a node that either expires or gets destroyed, you can never tell which.  

as for there being 12 of them, you're full of it.  

Yeah this was very confusing for me too.

I assume red is bad but the game doesnt tell you this.

Sentinel animations still broken. Operator powers and sling still clunky and slow. 

But hey, minor tweaks here and there, a step in the right direction. Now maybe if you bring back the whole dash and allow operators to have *actual melee* instead of this ad-hoc crap with the frame, that would be nice. 

for me warframe is officially dead.

zariman is still having problems and we have CD in the Transference (operator-warframe-warframe operator), also, the "rework" of schools, especially zenurik and the void dash, I was quite disappointed with these changes and this update, with horrible game modes, bad rewards, such as focus lens, kuva, credits? it's a joke?

That's why I stand aside, it was a good game and it's incredible to see how in a single patch they ruined everything.

It's time to find another hobby

goodbye 10-0s

DE, thanks for ruining the game

there is a delay 3 or 4 seconds when switching between warframe and the other character (key 5) 

before, to trigger that arcane (don't remember the name) that have 95% to restore 300 health to warframe , we used to press 5 in and out 2 or 3 times to trigger it and it used to be kinda instantly transference between 2 characters but now i cant do that anymore , when i go to the spoiler character, no matter how man times i press 5 i cant switch back until long time , same with warframe to the spoiler character there is a huge delay to switch back and forth 

in the heat of the battle when am surrounded in SP survival mission , my guy will guaranteed be killed   

So now the game solved all the matchmaking problems for me by just puting me in a solo game every mission ... Why is Endo still a reward thing and relics ... I have so much of them and if i would need them i would farm them somewhere else ...

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're actively reviewing the Bounty/Gyre drop chances - something funky is happening and we're investigating.

I am also not seeing the official drop tables updated. 

And while you are in there please add the resource bundles to the drop tables. It looks like it is tabulated in the drop tables but the actual text is missing.

1 minute ago, -Bv-Psykiik said:

there is a delay 3 or 4 seconds when switching between warframe and the other character (key 5) 

before, to trigger that arcane (don't remember the name) that have 95% to restore 300 health to warframe , we used to press 5 in and out 2 or 3 times to trigger it and it used to be kinda instantly transference between 2 characters but now i cant do that anymore , when i go to the spoiler character, no matter how man times i press 5 i cant switch back until long time , same with warframe to the spoiler character there is a huge delay to switch back and forth 

in the heat of the battle when am surrounded in SP survival mission , my guy will guaranteed be killed   

this, and how am i mean to use wellspring or even hardened wellspring if the cast itself takes like 3 sec per cast, combined with this delay for transference make this whole mechanic unusable at higher levels and further adds to the chunkiness of the whole focus update, *cough* void sling *cough*

Void Armageddon + 3 void angels objective turns the bounty into a 20 minute run. For ONE bounty reward. Thats for too much of a time investment for one bounty reward.

Either give a bounty reward for each round (=angel killed), or reduce the number of angels you need to kill to one.

Also, the Engine can be damaged while I'm fighting the angel in its void, while I'm incapable of defending it. And no, the turrets dont do enough to protect it.

Also also: it takes about 30 minutes to find all void plumes in a mission, am I really expected to search needles in a haystack for 300 minutes or five hours to get enough crests for the standing rank up?

Are there changes to the Disruption Eximus modifier?
Sorties and invasion squads got changed but I did not see anything for the Disruption modifier.

I just played the anniverary Disruption mission and I could see people getting overwhelmed when that mofidier comes up.

Cheers!

btw thx DE for the match making. now, rather than being stuck in infinite loading, i get in permanant solo missions. even when i'm in a group in the elevator, it automatically kicks everyone out to make everyone solo. NICE. 

13 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

Tutorial gave no clear instruction on how to actually do them.  What's the yellow circle for? Do enemies die IN it? or outside it?  is the yellow bar Full good or bad?  The npc contradicts itself every time it speaks when there's a node that either expires or gets destroyed, you can never tell which.  

as for there being 12 of them, you're full of it.  

i meant that i managed to complete 12 of them, not there being 12 of them at the same time. i could show u in game if u'd like. im not doing the bounty, i was just doing the endless run for the laetum challenge which starts the enemies off at lvl 45-55, easier than sortie lvl enemies

that aside, the aotz quest literally had u doing void cascade. u can see the bar filling itself back up as u kill the enemies, as their life force(?) flies into the device. a tip i can give u for the void cascade mode is to use a frame/weapon that can gather enemies inside the bubble, so vauban/nidus/khora (or the subsume abilities). u can also use the proboscis cernos for it.

Please reconsider the Transference delay, the transference static escalation, and the nerfing of operator survivability. Also, the fact that for new players Eximus are a brick wall that can wreck their entire mission, and for older players CC frames have lost their one niche use in Steel Path because of Overguard immunity.

This update has been awesome! There have been some kinks to work out per usual. I'm really loving the new void sling and eximus units. They're so much easier to identify and present a real challenge when encountered. Keep up the great work DE, we appreciate you!

My Favourite Hill to Camp on - Controller Support for PC

I must say I was impressed and thrilled at the level of responce from my PC Controller when I played  Angels. And, I was also impressed by the level of audio and visual cues. I'm not saying it was  Perfect BUT  a far and away better than other Big Quest drops on their Launch Days.  Someones' hard work to ensure accessibility is not going un-noticed I assure you.  

My Kubro still looks like a poodle that kissed the 3rd rail & my operator now looks dragged backward through a hedge, but hey Priorities. 

Thanks Devs - srsly  

Archived