Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.2

[DE]Megan

26 minutes ago, Jinzouningen18-gou said:

for me warframe is officially dead.

zariman is still having problems and we have CD in the Transference (operator-warframe-warframe operator), also, the "rework" of schools, especially zenurik and the void dash, I was quite disappointed with these changes and this update, with horrible game modes, bad rewards, such as focus lens, kuva, credits? it's a joke?

That's why I stand aside, it was a good game and it's incredible to see how in a single patch they ruined everything.

It's time to find another hobby

goodbye 10-0s

DE, thanks for ruining the game

Bye Felicia

In general I like the new game modes, I can solo all of them pretty easily, though the turret one does get a bit dicey at times, which is fine, its clearly meant for a full team. 

Music and setting, love it, very nice atmosphere. 

New faction? Eh, only rank 1, so no real investment in them yet. 

Focus schools? Also meh, still running zenurik, sling is still S#&$ compared to dash, I want dash back please. 

Operator in general took a major nerf, why? Its already severely weaker than any frame. 

Can we NOT have the operator melee be tied to the frame please? I would love actual operator melee, or at least just that...wham thing we did before. 

And ordis sentinel skin still broke all the animations for moas and other sentinels. 

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Syndicate Medallions Change: 

We have made a gamewide change to how Syndicate Medallions spawn in missions - this of course also applies to the latest addition of Voidplumes! 

Before: Medallions of all tiers spawn completely at random with no logic attached to it. 

NOW: There is now a guarantee that out of the 8 Medallions that spawn in a mission:

• 1 will be Rare (aka Voidplume Crest now guaranteed in every mission)! 

• 2 will be Uncommon

• The remaining 5 will have a chance to be either Common (75%) or Uncommon (25%).

There is now far more benefit to finding all 8 Medallions, as you are guaranteed 3 higher tier out of the total 8. 

These really should be shared pickups like items in Railjack. These missions encourage spreading out and on multiple occasions I've been extracted by my team without being finished picking up marked Voidplumes. In fact, it might be time for all loot pickups to be made universal.

Obligatory "Void Sling bad". Not only does it feel bad, I'm also sorely missing my Void Dash ability (Naramon's wide wave that broke containers) and my Void Blast. Quick-melee-to-Warframe is a redundant keybinding that removed gameplay. Why? Bring back Void Dash and let us nyoom as long as the button is pressed, presto it's better than both Sling and Dash ever were. Bring back Void Blast and its abilities and make new abilities instead of gutting old ones. If it weren't for these two things the Operator changes would actually feel pretty good, but it's all tainted by just how much of a setback they are.

And as usual, I want my bunny ears! People been askin' since 2016 and beyond.

8qTAJk6.png

Other people don't want them, of course, including people in your own development team. So give us all a way to toggle this content already so people don't have to look at goofy bird wings and candy canes all year round. Then everyone can be happy instead of no one.

And Yareli Changes when?

• Sea Snares that don't kamikaze into walls and waste my energy
  • Sea Snares that don't go dormant and ignore enemies that walk by
  • Moddable Merulina
  • Primaries on K-Drives
  • Getting rid of ragdolls on K-Drives - they have never once been fun or funny
  • Synergies between Sea Snares and Riptide

She still feels incomplete.

Where's the drop chances on the Bounties, I'd love to see those released, Usually They're on the drop list page.

( I know theyre busted currently, but i'd like to see those numbers)

Also:  Rip Matchmaking is busted now.

Personally i was going to say, I kinda do enjoy the new   void sling, and  how operators work, but i wish i could re-spec. Seeing how it feels now. But ill just get more focus (eventually)

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed getting stuck in the Zariman elevator due being in a ‘full’ public squad, and the session failing to join the mission. 

so maybe I can at least play the game now? lets hope so. Because I cant wait to spend 30 minutes in an exterminate mission aimlessly running around inspecting every corner of the map to find tiny pixels without indicators or enemies or any fun, because thats awesome!

ok here is an idea for dash/sling, i like how you can double jump to sling how about you keep that but give us dash back when we crouch jump like normal, and reduce all these delays for transference and ability casting, makes operators almost unplayable against high lvl enemies

Btw, wtf is the 5min timer on exterminate bounty, first of all have any of u try completing that while solo? Secondary so u want me to search for voidplume but not in exterminate mission, which is the ONLY mission type on Zariman suitable for searching tiny nose picks in a multilayer void touched ruin?

9 minutes ago, Snowman835 said:

Btw, wtf is the 5min timer on exterminate bounty, first of all have any of u try completing that while solo? Secondary so u want me to search for voidplume but not in exterminate mission, which is the ONLY mission type on Zariman suitable for searching tiny nose picks in a multilayer void touched ruin?

The only way I manage to do that almost consistently is with max enemy radar and bramma build. Run and gun. If you dont have an aoe gun, I wonder if something like volt or saryn with AOE build could do it...

18 minutes ago, Wolfizen said:

Loving this update, thanks y'all :D New focus abilities are awesome.

I agree the new focus abilities are a big step in the right direction.

Unfortunately operators are much squishier now due to Unairu waybound nerf. 

RIP Naramon

Praise Madurai the new Focus Meta

Fixed enemy spawns. When I go to do the Tide Void no enemies spawn, I complete the 3 things and then nothing, I have to continually cancel the mission .. The only way to get rid of this bug is to go back to the orbiter / drifter field and reactivate the mission from bounties. It is very frustrating.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

35K Kuva Bundle

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Syndicate Medallions Change: 

We have made a gamewide change to how Syndicate Medallions spawn in missions - this of course also applies to the latest addition of Voidplumes! 

Before: Medallions of all tiers spawn completely at random with no logic attached to it. 

NOW: There is now a guarantee that out of the 8 Medallions that spawn in a mission:

• 1 will be Rare (aka Voidplume Crest now guaranteed in every mission)! 

• 2 will be Uncommon

• The remaining 5 will have a chance to be either Common (75%) or Uncommon (25%).

There is now far more benefit to finding all 8 Medallions, as you are guaranteed 3 higher tier out of the total 8. 

Thank you, good hotfix, please keep up the great work!

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Reducing Credit drops "in favor of" Riven Slivers is disingenous. You guys know you can only use 10 Slivers per week and can accumulate way more than that in one mission.

EDIT for the new weekly Palladino additions: These still are bound to once a week and aren't even that impressive. Kuva has been used as an evergreen reward for 6 years now with 0 improvement made to Riven Mods.

I can see why they wanted to cap the credits i got 2500-5000 credits per eximus. Its already one of those things no longer needed to farm and with those additions it would break that economy further. 

Either they lowered it or they added more outlets for credits 

And we all remember what game devs did back in the days to get us to spend currency... Uuuugh durability and repairs... 

I know people are already mentioning how matchmaking is broken when choosing bounties in the ship lobby place but I've noticed another thing when I load into the missions after I get booted to solo mode, The bounty is never given to me at all. The only thing showing for objectives is just the main objective and not the bounty that I chose before going into the mission.

I don't know if it's just me or if anyone else noticed this but this is really annoying and it prevents me from progressing with the new syndicate.

Archived