Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.2

[DE]Megan

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Some next-day feedback has been incorporated in this update. 

theres been like 58 pages across multiple threads of pure unadulterated abject HATE for void sling in one day. any chance you guys are gonna give that a gander any time soon?

asking for a friend.

Is This Thing On Mic Check GIF by Originals

Just did my first void flood mission and it was a failure.  Not because of anything I did because it wanted me to kill thralls and there were no thralls.... I think that is something shouldn't happen.  I even found a plume to pickup and that was lost because I had to quit the mission.  MAJOR failure on DE's part that they can't even ge the needed enemies to spawn.

12 minutes ago, MaxFaraday said:

Just did my first void flood mission and it was a failure.  Not because of anything I did because it wanted me to kill thralls and there were no thralls.... I think that is something shouldn't happen.  I even found a plume to pickup and that was lost because I had to quit the mission.  MAJOR failure on DE's part that they can't even ge the needed enemies to spawn.

I'm having the same issue with void flood bounties - at some point during the bounty a thrax becomes unkillable (it's hunched over in "ghosty" mode but can't be damaged) and the mission can't progress, meaning the meter keeps filling up until inevitable fail and loss of all rewards.

Will post a bug report for clarity if it hasn't been done so already, but yeah super frustrating, not to mention Zariman matchmaking is still clearly not working as intended.

Sometimes the void angels won't spawn on the missions or the marker doesn't pop up and they are extremely well blending and hidden. Caused me to fail an exterminate mission today. What should have been a 10 minute mission turned into a 50 minute hide and seek before I gave up.

I play solo and solo only.

So i would like to ask if you can revisit how the current zariman bounty now works, some requirements together make the bounty nearly impossible solo. For example Void Armageddon and help Cephalon Melica is tough. Finish the exterminate in 5 mins is tough even with Saryn. Also the exterminate mission ban you from using all your skills basically is force you use inaros or something tank without skill, totally not fun.

The new way-bound last-gasp and vengeance also feels hard to use when you use nuke-frame like saryn, i have at least experience 10 times that my skills kill all the enemy in the room except a few eximus, the eximus kill my frame, and i can't do nothing with the new way bound, you can't kill those eximus since the shield is too much for amp to handle, you can't control it since it imunne to CC, you can't even run away since the new void sling need about one second to go to next room and you just don't have enough time to kill the enemy in the next room.

Also please give us a choice when using inaros with last-grasp, when i died using inaros, i can either respawn or stay in the tomb form and hope it deal enough damage and sometime can be frustrating when you saw enough enemy can be kill with your operator's amp.

I play Solo

Nope probelm with all Bounty, just paly for ger Warframe set no coollect treasure (Plume)

Bounty 3, have bug in Mission :Wake and Bnanish Halako Perimeter (Exterminate)

Infromation:Awaken Dormant Void Angels and defeat it

Before 10 min again this bos kill fast 

I  play vs  Red immortal Angel in real word .He regenerate permanently

.I use Mesa Prime Umbra  kill everytnig and Eximus and  down Shields

On 2022-04-28 at 10:22 PM, [DE]Megan said:

mus Units level 30+ now have a chance to drop a Riven Sliver, granted at a smaller chance than their Steel Path counterpart to not diminish their value. 

As

Are you sure you didnt fudge the drop rate of SP eximus? Im getting very few now

Zarium Accolade Not Spawning in First Bounty Mission. Spent nearly 2 hours in there after doing the Mobile mission stayed and searched every square inch of that map, used all the Ghostly boys till they wouldn't spawn in. I opened every crate and lost all the void rewards plumes, downs and everything else found or won in that mission it does not spawn you, can't leave unless it aborts the mission I stayed until the mission failed. Please get this fixed not doing any more till it is. This is WHY YOU LOSE PLAYERS and VETS of the game. Though i know this falls on deaf ears.

Thanks a lot DE. Very Disappointing.

Archived