Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 - Shawzin custom keybinds not working

(XBOX)Nebula SYS

when i set custom keybinds in the options menu, they don't work. upon beginning to play the Shawzin, in or out of mission, it will always show and use the default keybindings. i have tried resetting the Shawzin control Scheme, saving, exiting, and then re-doing the key bindings, and that did not work. i also tried resetting all custom keybindings, saving, and re assigning the keybindings. it also did not work. it's been really annoying because the standard keybindings aren't the best.

update: May 3rd, 2022 - 12:00EST - testing phase 2
i have tried a number of things unrelated to the emote as well to test this bug. changing warframes does not work, i have tested prime vs not prime, i have tested levelled vs not levelled, i have also tried switching focus schools, none of which work. when entering the shawzin playing emote, it will always show, and function with the default control scheme.

default loadout: Wukong Prime, levelled, Drifter, Unairu Focus School, Huras Kubrow (named Shadow), Amesha Archwing, Bonewidow Necramech, Mausolon Archgun (on both), Centaur Archmelee, Custom K-Drive.

i usually use a Wukong Prime, levelled, and i tried swapping to a levelled Ash Prime frame, testing, then a levelled Gauss, testing, then an unlevelled yareli, testing, then an unlevelled Nezha, testing again. i swapped back to Wukong, and then swapped focus schools, testing after every swap. i then re did this sequence after swapping from Drifter to Operator. after swapping back to my usual Wukong + Drifter + Unairu, i tested a default appearance slot, which also did not work. i tried unequipping my companion (Huras Kubrow), which did not work, i then tried equipping a helios prime, which did not work. i then swapped back to my default loadout. i tried moving the Shawzin to another slot, which did not work. i tried swapping my archwing, which did not work.

Update: June 15th, 2022 - 16:40

the game updated and i had previously set the shawzin controls to default and had not changed them, they now seem to function.

Archived