Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.3

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Is this the same issue where im alone in a mission and everyone who joins is immediately disconnected?

No, that's the "infinite elevator ride" bug.

The "whole squad gets forced into solo" is something else.

EDIT: Oh, cool. My other comment got deleted.

Thanks, I guess. Goes to show how much you guys care about your players.

I'm out.

Still haven't fixed the problem where some people who aren't end game can't even properly play the quest. How about scaling the levels like you did in New War? No? Want people to suffer because they don't have the proper frames/amps/mods?

At least make the Kuva spawns a bit slower if you're going to raise their levels by 10-15 than they normally are.. New enemies on top of new missions and Kuva Grineer on SOLO? Challenging you say? More like near impossible with some Frames. Don't even get me started with the debuff you did for Operator on top of Eximus being able to spawn in that mission..

The fact that gyre blueprints were not added to the official drop tables is enough to show that yall are intentionally hiding it from us. And why? Because it wasn't a bug. You purposely made the drop rates low to frustrate people into buying the blueprints. DE has never respected players time and never will.

Unpowered the eximus, they are too resistant, and make the game experience very frustrating, facilitate the search for voice recognition and block the mission, if you want to go and kill a fallen angel, whether it's required by the mission or not.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Nope, the weapons have a drop percentage ranging from 6-8%. 

Thanks for the numbers, not as bad as I feared. Sadly the official drop tables (warframe.com/droptables) still don't include the new bounties. Can you give a rough ETA on that? Would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for the Hotfix.
I think the passive mending soul(Vazarin) is bugged, whenever my warframe dies I lost ALL mending soul stacks and when I respawn they don't come back. 
I don't know if this passive should work like this or not.

3 minutes ago, 60framespersecond said:

Thanks for the numbers, not as bad as I feared. Sadly the official drop tables (warframe.com/droptables) still don't include the new bounties. Can you give a rough ETA on that? Would be very much appreciated.

Yes absolutely! We have it logged and are looking for a fix sometime next week. 

10 minutes ago, HomShaBom said:

The fact that gyre blueprints were not added to the official drop tables is enough to show that yall are intentionally hiding it from us. And why? Because it wasn't a bug. You purposely made the drop rates low to frustrate people into buying the blueprints. DE has never respected players time and never will.

What do you think a bug is?

This would also be a bug, not the kind of "this isn't working as intended" but rather a case where something was meant to be implemented but whoever was in charge of putting it in the code didn't do it.

It certainly isn't a malicious thing to cause players to do something else, it was just a normal regrettable mistake.

Yet so many other little details took a step backwards again, i. e. pressing Esc during a mission unveiling rivens doesn't bring up the riven challenge / progression anymore, the order of items in the post mission screen is again bugged and some of the icons (javlok capacitor) are messed up, the timer within the map on Plains of Eidolon showing 0 sec. till daytime even thou it's actually couple of minutes and so on ...

Besides, stop ignoring the elephant in the room: voidsling and transference!

14 minutes ago, HomShaBom said:

This is absolutely ridiculous. Grow up.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Yes absolutely! We have it logged and are looking for a fix sometime next week. 

Meanwhile the resource bundles are still looking to be fixed, while you are updating the official drop tables are there plans on fixing this?

The void storms list a blank item as rare 2.5% in the official drop tables which I assume is the resource bundle and has been this way for a long time.

Archived