Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.3

[DE]Danielle

So void sling feels like crap and transference animation lock isn't their top priority...?

At least adds option to make void sling always at maximum range to compensate the sluggish feel of it. Hitting angel's balls is difficult because it has stupidly slow early velocity instead of constant speed like Void Dash used to be. 

Hey, anyone can clarify if this update: 

• Fixed Saryn with Xata’s Whisper infused onto her getting the benefits of the ability after casting Toxic Lash. 
    • Also fixed both of the abilities having infinite duration. 

Is this some revert to the nerf 2 years ago? 
Will this be a good combo again?

6 minutes ago, cypherusuh said:

So void sling feels like crap and transference animation lock isn't their top priority...?

At least adds option to make void sling always at maximum range to compensate the sluggish feel of it. Hitting angel's balls is difficult because it has stupidly slow early velocity instead of constant speed like Void Dash used to be. 

i would appear that nothing that actually matters is a top priority for them

Il y a 2 heures, XHADgaming a dit :

What about fixing the drop tables missing the resource bundles text found in void storms? It is showing a 2.5% to drop blank when it should be the _Planet_ Resource bundle

Are those ever going to be fixed? Or is it just the Gyre stuff that is getting fixed since it is the new thing that came out?

What about all the other bugs that I reported over the past year? Are those ever going to be fixed? 

I've been reporting some bugs too for years, mostly about controls, mapping etc, those never got fixed... Still today, for example, you cannot select transference with scroll wheel while in necramech, and now you cannot do it on operator anymore due to the new operator abilities...

Could you please give us more ways to gain standing that isn't just look for hidden items in a tileset that is massive??
 why (and I know people have been saying it since day one of the update, including myself)  don't get standings by doing the missions like Cetus/Fortuna?

all the new modes doesn't allow you to explore the map or you neglect the objective and lose the mission, the only mission that let you explore is mobile defence and at times exterminate, how we will explore the Zariman if we move way to look for stuff in voidflood for example, we lose the mision in 0.2 seconds, is actually too hard to listen to your community this time and not just read and ignore because you like to do stuff your own way?  what's even the point of a forum if DE choose to ignore the feedback.

Not to mention, who choose the levels of the mob in the new missions? what's the point to lower the level in the quest that at this point is just an introduction to showcase your new game modes if once you enter the bounties the level is insane? the level 100+ on the bounties actually feels like doing steel path, so I don't understand the logic of...
"lets reduce the level for the quest so people can complete it but once they jump to bounties it gets even worst than before"? 

2 hours ago, 60framespersecond said:

So now the weapons have the crappy 2% rates? Hope you're kidding...

Its probably not 2% but still low enough because its "rare" its not gonna be rare if its high chance. And thats why u farm it the first day , good thing i alrdy got all gold first day so i dont need to bother

I've a question about the drop rate for Gyre parts, because it isn't mentioned anywhere, even in the official drop table,

I've verified several times, but i hope you didn't forget to really put the parts in the bounties, because that would be a gigantic mistake

but if the drop is around 1% that would be a huge waste of time and it would be lowest drop rate of all frames.

Or does it have a specific condition to upgrade the success rate of drop?

il y a 5 minutes, RAZORLIGHT a dit :

Well they try it with every bigger update lol.

It feels like they want us to buy the stuff instead of grinding ;)

yep, i think that's the case! But for the weapons, i got lucky, i got already two bp in a row with clanmates... But still no luck with Gyre parts...

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Nope, the weapons have a drop percentage ranging from 6-8%. 

i cant seem to get a response from anyone at DE but, are they aware about Unairu Wisp and Eidolons/ Caustic strike?

im fine if they dont work, we can adapt but some clarification if its currently bugged right now would be very well appreciated. There just isnt any armor stripping/wisps spawning when you use caustic strike on eidolons, tried their kneecaps/body itself and nothing worked

I know they were literally just added two days ago as well as the prime ones that released today...

But is there any plan to make the Maggots (Prime ones too) actually move / be animated when they stop or stand still? 

They seem lifeless when they stop in their tracks like their models were just never finished. 

Please look into this in the (hopefully) near future, thanks again for the hotfix and all of the staff's hard work!! 

- This mod slot on the railjack is empty and cannot be filled. Any mod in here is automatically unequipped on any configuration (A, B, C...).

- The Stropha is still the only gunblade (and probably weapon) which melee counter does not increase on ragdolled enemies.

- There is no mention about the transference in/out timer.

- Void fuel is unusable, Power Spike have absolutely no counterpart on the heavy attack side : atypical builds based on a fix combo counter are obsolete or unusable. Do you really want to suppress any alternative to Naramon when talking about melee builds ? Give us any passive involving a bit of heavy efficiency back. Spamming any melee with high slash values until combo x12 is no fun. The heavy efficiency should not be tied to any operator ability nor cooldown.

1 hour ago, Motodog242 said:

Unless you piggybacked off of other players for the requirements for The New War (not saying you did), you should be able to clear anything in your way. Umbra's only bugged when you do transference, and his exalted sword is more than capable of taking out everything in the way. Your bow you gained from New War is one of the most powerful weapons currently, your amp you gained from New War is what I used with no arcanes and had no issues.

If you've done every quest, you also have base Limbo, who's Prime I used throughout the quest with no problems, should have a glaive from doing Protea's quest that has a nifty feature where you don't use your combo count until you heavy attack (which you can use both of your umbral melee weapon mods on). You honestly shouldn't be having any issues combat-wise with this quest, outside of using your tenno and surviving with their squishiness.

I understand. The last few times I tried this mission, I used the new weapon given from New War, as well as have good mods on it. It kills Kuva 1hit, yes. However there is still an issue with having an over abundance of Kuva on your tail in every direction. I guess I'm just using strategies that don't work for solo. I've been playing this game for a long time. I played New War mastery rank 14. In no way did I piggy back. I have forma in Wisp, and main weapons I use. I just got my Ignis Wrathe working yesterday, so I guess round 3 for the quest..

Again, it's not an issue with higher levels. The issue is learning new ways to play along with new enemies you have to figure out, a brand new system for Operator that is clunky as heck, and Eximus that practically can kill you in 1 shot in Operator mode. The quest and how they explain the missions are terrible and so I was doomed to begin with because I didnt know WHAT to do.

Now that the new war is out, are you going to fix nyx, khora, titania, banshee and  nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a scam

. matchmaking is busted

1. Delay on operator Transference sucks DE, thanks for fixing it by making it worst.for people using magus elevate after switching to your operator press melee to automatically return  to your frame, I feel is a little bit faster but still sucks, i don´t know if it works with other arcanes

2. Void sling is jut bad DE, I hear rumors this change is because mobile, if this is true can we expect the game be butchered even more?

3. The angel of zariman bountys drop anything more than credit, endo and voidplumes, the blueprint never drop ever after your "fix" DE. fix at least now I get relics and ayatan stars

4. Enemies are even more brain dead, surprise surprise!!! when you play this new tile set enemies sometimes don´t move or react at all, other times their just standing there on a corner or just wandering , is the tile set too complicated for the ai to navigate?

5. sometimes enemies glow in the dark for some reason is really distracting

6. the valkyr deluxe has some problems 

Her breast deforms in a weird way              Crappy metallic material can´t be colored if you use darker colors                                  the goofy arms clip like hell 

Spoiler

230410-20220427120635-1.png

here are other examples of the arm clipping  you can´t even move with out this falling apart, and is mostly the left arm that clips and deforms the chest

Spoiler

230410-20220428101728-1.png

7. nova deluxe crouch has been broken for a year and half now

Spoiler

16g3CQl.png

8. rhino deluxe helmet breaks when casting Iron skin, before the horn have the stupid glitter effect that you add last time, now it has red paint on the horn and on the sides of the head, also the eyes get looks bad

Spoiler

230410-20220429004746-1.png

9. now that you "improve" the metallic textures of the game you also mess up some warframe  textures DE. I´m gonna look to other frames and let you know to see if you feel like fixing it 

here is another texture that you ruin DE 

before                                                                                                                                                after

Spoiler

230410-20220219142608.png

and is even worst depending of the light the material changes

looks normal                                               looks opaque an glows?                                       even worst                                                             glows

Spoiler

230410-20220422143529-1.png

and limbo deluxe no longer looks metallic

Spoiler

230410-20220217181425.png

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

9. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

10. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

11. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

12. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

13. nikana zaw holster style is bug

14. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

15. khora urushu animation breaks her feet

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

16. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

17. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same material that xaku has, come on DE make up your mind, those white stripes look bad

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

16. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

Best update i ve seen for long

NOW just Rework Excalibur and chroma Effigy and chrima augments (vexing retaliation, spectral scream)

and yeah rework caliban 1 and 3 plz

after that the game will be allmost good

1 hour ago, Mazinger-Z said:

- This mod slot on the railjack is empty and cannot be filled. Any mod in here is automatically unequipped on any configuration (A, B, C...).

- The Stropha is still the only gunblade (and probably weapon) which melee counter does not increase on ragdolled enemies.

- Void fuel is unusable, Power Spike have absolutely no counterpart on the heavy attack side : atypical builds based on a fix combo counter are obsolete or unusable. Do you really want to suppress any alternative to Naramon when talking about melee builds ? Give us any passive involving a bit of heavy efficiency back. Spamming any melee with high slash values until combo x12 is no fun. The heavy efficiency should not be tied to any operator ability nor cooldown.

Came here for this!  I'm new to railjack stuff but that was super confusing yesterday.
And the bug where you cant walk in/out of teshin's room in the relays xD.

1 hour ago, Mazinger-Z said:

Having the same railjack mod bug here

Il y a 4 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed the rarity of the Zariman Bounty reward tiers (Common/Uncommon/Rare pools) not being properly assigned - resulting in unintended drop rates. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306797-gyre-parts-not-dropping/#comment-12493101

• This directly affected the Gyre and Weapons Blueprints. The UI was inaccurately stating the rarity for each - Gyre’s Component Blueprints were marked as ‘uncommon’ but only had a 2% drop chance, while the Weapon Blueprints were marked as ‘rare’ but had a whopping 21% drop chance. So we have redistributed the drop rates by increasing the drop chance of Gyre’s Component blueprints within the intended ‘uncommon’ rates and lowering the Weapon Blueprints rate to intended ‘rare’ rates. 

bruh what

Archived