Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.3

[DE]Danielle

So, i have facing  a strange bug after the new update. I was waiting for a hotfix. but it didn't come with latest hotfixes. 

when i was doing missions, i have got new arcanes , new weapons parts new stance mod which  are dropped in map after killing a enemy or void angles. But they aren't seems to add to my inventory after the end of the missions. My few clan mate's and friends are also facing same  problems. I hope DE will take a look at this bug. And can give us some solutions.  

can you add the cooldown for the operator abilities on the ui at the bottom in frame mode? so i can tell when to flip back. so the icon can timer down and disappear when its ready. 

and will the Zariman ship statue and shuttle statue be added to the decorations?

thank you for my maggot prime, its adorable :heart: 

SOME NOTES and IDEAS:

The new operator/focus changes are very poor and bad. It need more work and changes in my opinion or roll it back as it was. And stop nerf everything please. 

Operator now feels very weak without have any interest to use him, is very hard to aim with that dot and when you dash to enemies nothing happen. You must aim very careful to an enemy and may push them a bit far and drop them. and this only in some of them.

The dash now and the whole operator actually feels like is floating and not dashing (not feels like a void energy at all) The transfer from warframe body out and in is way slower than it was or gives the feeling that it have a small cooldown every time you release operator out or wanna put him in warframe. (at least gives that feeling on me)

When you press E while in operator is going back to warframe's melee this is absolutely wrong by me. Where is that hit operator ability by press E? Is one more of the many removed operator abilities.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING:  

Use abilities in operator by press 1234 its useless while you removed all the operator's abilities (it was a cool idea operator can use abilities like warframes) but where is the abilities? Where is the ability to hit enemies by press E? Where is the electric/void damage abilities by Zenurik? where is this small electric/viod balls? Where is the pull enemies in Zenurik while in operator mod and also damage them with that electric/viod dmg? (ho i forgot your removed his abilities to add them in the new warframe Gyre). Playing operator only with amps is absolutely boring. and there is not a reason of the operator existence like that. 

So if you wanna keep focus like this, at least try to save it by give us some more new operator abilities, and also bring back the old removed one, so we will have and option to choose abilities we wanna use 1234 while in operator. and give us some config slots like in mods so we can change quick setups when we want.

Also one last thing. I hope one day to get a transfer focus to any school, because i have my zenurik maxed and millions of extra focus waiting in zenurik with no reason.

(Railjack also coming in my mind. Where is Railjack takeoff from open world planets? Where is that cool Railjack navigation VR style? Where is the air support from Railjack to the ground teams? Whe we got nothing from what we saw in Tennocon for this content? Why you don't move to the new contents before make perfect and completed the previous?)

hace 5 horas, [DE]Danielle dijo:

Fixed the rarity of the Zariman Bounty reward tiers (Common/Uncommon/Rare pools) not being properly assigned - resulting in unintended drop rates. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306797-gyre-parts-not-dropping/#comment-12493101

• This directly affected the Gyre and Weapons Blueprints. The UI was inaccurately stating the rarity for each - Gyre’s Component Blueprints were marked as ‘uncommon’ but only had a 2% drop chance, while the Weapon Blueprints were marked as ‘rare’ but had a whopping 21% drop chance. So we have redistributed the drop rates by increasing the drop chance of Gyre’s Component blueprints within the intended ‘uncommon’ rates and lowering the Weapon Blueprints rate to intended ‘rare’ rates. 

this explains a lot

il y a 8 minutes, TrueGoldenPower a dit :

they did, if you havent gotten it then thats just you being unlucky

Yeah, where is the drop rate for the bp of each parts? Nowhere to found, even on the official page of DE... Do you have any parts or just defending DE?

Actually, you can get the rarest weapons from tier 4 and tier 3 bounties much easier than each bp for Gyre parts. Some friends who are usually very unlucky, got them few times, while the rest of the time, its endo or credits.

I know some people who have done more than 100 missions in total, including today (friday) after the hotfix. Some have even done more than 30 misisons after the hotfix of today and no parts whatsoever,...

You can get the other frames with the same system much faster ^^I got Xaku easily, same goes for Gara, Garuda and Revenant... Not several days of insane farming, while you enter, go to objective do what you need to do get out after like 10 min of gameplay for the longest bounties, rince and repeat... while getting nothing you need or want...

2 minutes ago, Legolindir said:

Yeah, where is the drop rate for the bp of each parts? Nowhere to found, even on the official page of DE... Do you have any parts or just defending DE?

Actually, you can get the rarest weapons from tier 4 and tier 3 bounties much easier than each bp for Gyre parts. Some friends who are usually very unlucky, got them few times, while the rest of the time, its endo or credits.

I know some people who have done more than 100 missions in total, including today (friday) after the hotfix. Some have even done more than 30 misisons after the hotfix of today and no parts whatsoever,...

You can get the other frames with the same system much faster ^^I got Xaku easily, same goes for Gara, Garuda and Revenant... Not several days of insane farming, while you enter, go to objective do what you need to do get out after like 10 min of gameplay for the longest bounties, rince and repeat... while getting nothing you need or want...

they said the drop rates in this post

8 minutes ago, Varangian_af_Scaniae said:

What have you done?!? I just had one MD and one exterminate mission fail from nothing on Zariman. Have you lowered the kill timer? Because in the MD we failed right after the "bossfight" and in the exterminate mission I failed after looking around a big room for the medallions.

Another exterminate mission picked up from Quinn failed at 5 min. 3 out of 3 missions failed. Don't you want me/us to play the game?

aZNbn77.jpg

This picture exemplifies this patch. 

Void Flood bounty needs more attention. The enemies are spawning properly now but not the correct type. Bounty asks for Grineer when Corpus is occupying. Why bother with enemy types? Just make it kill 100 bad guys.N0LBuzz.jpg

I truly love this update, but please, please give us the opportunity to switch between Void Dash and Void Sling. Leave Void Dash as it was, and have void Sling activate when double jumping! It's tricky to manoeuvre, and it's activated by two different triggers, it would be perfect if they were both in the game! :lotus:

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes: 

• Added the color reset and randomize buttons when customizing Amp appearance. 
  • Re-named ‘Primary Color’ in the Operator Appearance customization menu to ‘Sigil Color’. 
    • Also re-ordered the ‘Sigil Color’ option to appear before ‘Default Properties’. 
  • Updated the Dojo Map Legend UI to support custom themes.

I still don't see any void sling changes. I must have some problems.

Many missions still bugged without any possibility to leave in a normal way.

You are fixing a lot of minor problems, but the really annoying ones making people really furious, are not improving.

I cant express what I think without being kinda rude.

Archived