Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #3

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #3

Happy Friday, Tenno! This hotfix targets fixing some high priority bugs that we wanted to get out before the weekend hits. We will be back next week after reviewing weekend reports to continue the hotfix train. 

Nidus Maggot Prime Script = Complete! 

Due to how Prime Access & Prime Accessories are offered on consoles, to ensure parity with PC those who purchased the Parasitic Link or Prime Accessories will receive 1 Prime Maggot and those who purchased the Ravenous Pack will receive 2 Prime Maggots via this script. Your new best friend will appear in your Decorations inventory if you meet the criteria!  

Changes: 

• Added the color reset and randomize buttons when customizing Amp appearance. 
  • Re-named ‘Primary Color’ in the Operator Appearance customization menu to ‘Sigil Color’. 
    • Also re-ordered the ‘Sigil Color’ option to appear before ‘Default Properties’. 
  • Updated the Dojo Map Legend UI to support custom themes.

Fixes:  

• Fixed the rarity of the Zariman Bounty reward tiers (Common/Uncommon/Rare pools) not being properly assigned - resulting in unintended drop rates. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306797-gyre-parts-not-dropping/#comment-12493101
    • This directly affected the Gyre and Weapons Blueprints. The UI was inaccurately stating the rarity for each - Gyre’s Component Blueprints were marked as ‘uncommon’ but only had a 2% drop chance, while the Weapon Blueprints were marked as ‘rare’ but had a whopping 21% drop chance. So we have redistributed the drop rates by increasing the drop chance of Gyre’s Component blueprints within the intended ‘uncommon’ rates and lowering the Weapon Blueprints rate to intended ‘rare’ rates. 
  • Fixed Clients not receiving AABC rewards from Void Armageddon missions after completing one Round onwards. 
  • Fixed the Protovyre Ephemera not tracking Focus gained from Zariman missions. 
  • Follow up fix to getting stuck in the Zariman elevator due to being in a ‘full’ public squad, and the session failing to join the mission. 
  • Fixed enemies not spawning when starting a Zariman mission from the Chrysalith immediately following a Void Armageddon or Flood mission. 
    • This also fixes post-Angels of the Zariman missions having spawn issues due to the last stage of the quest being Void Armageddon. 
  • Fixed only one Brilliant Eidolon Shard being consumed when unbinding both possible Unbound abilities in a tree at once. 
    • The UI would state that two were consumed but truly it was only one in the backend. Those who were affected will keep those unconsumed Shards. 
  • Fixed Clients not seeing proper scaling of the Void Manifestation orbs.  
  • Fixed the ‘What’s New’ screen on login kicking players out of The New War quest. 
  • Fixed Energy/Shield Drain for a Helminth Ability equipped on Hildryn being extremely high after using Inner Might, making it impossible to cast. 
  • Fixed being able to hover while in decoration mode over existing/permanent decorations/furniture in the Dormizone. 
  • Fixed Amp attaching to elbow when customizing colors on [spoiler character]. 
  • More fixes towards being unable to enter extremely large Clan Dojos. 
  • Fixed crash related to Sentient abilities. 
  • Fixed crash related to Kavat Mischief Precept mod. 
  • Fixed script error related to Thrax enemies. 
  • Fixed several script errors in the Void Armageddon mission. 
  • Fixed script error with Nidus’ Parasitic Link ability. 
  • Fixed script error related to Sentinel Regen mod. 
  • Fixed script error related to Thrax enemy spawns in Void Flood/Cascade missions. 
  • Fixed script error related to checking challenge progress for Incarnon Weapons while in mission. 

Missed notes from Hotfix #2: 

• Fixed infinite loading screen during key certain stages of The New War quest. 
  • Fixed rare Client side crash while joining in progress Infested Salvage missions.
  • Fixed script error related to Void Projection.

Can we please get rid of credit rewards for the Zariman bounties? Inorder to access this content you must:

1) Have completed the New War

2) Own a Railjack

3) Own a Necramech

At this point, and I feel confident that I can speak for a majority of players on this, the that receiving 15,000 or even 30,000 credits is an insult. Most players that have access to the Zariman surely have millions of credits already and if they do not, they can get down on the index, which is still, after all these years, is the fastest way to get pocket money.

Certainly, it is the lowest bounty but if I can trip over more credits doing the mission, calling credits a 'reward' isn't. It is a punishment.

Progression with the Holdfast is HEAVILY (i.e. it is the only way to progress) tied to tile exploration which increases mission times exponentially.

Spending 20-30 minutes of my time scrambling to collect McGuffins, beating the mission time-out clock (the hidden timer that autofails missions), scouring the tiles for some Angel that has no markings on the map, no prompt to alert that she is there and no transmission to hint that she is close.

I complete the mission and all I receive is 30,000 credits for my time? Does Quinn think I am cheap? Who does he think he is, Nef Anyo?

Like Sargus Ruk says: I. Fight. For. Treasure.

(Side rant: Remember Earth? Remember the Lotus would bother you if the Silver Grove was nearby? Do that for the Angels, please.)

I just spent an entire Corpus cycle (after this hotfix) running the first bounty for the first Gyre part, and I got Credits and Endo. I understand probability, but I am dreading the rest of the farm. I like the direction the gameplay has gone in, but two and a half hours is a long time to do the same one-stage bounty over and over. There's a lot of nice ideas here, can't help but think my time would be better spent elsewhere though.

Made bug post that got buried about this so I will put it here too so it’s not overlooked 

when I went into my dorm zone I found some decorations missing like the tables in the second room crates and wall decor I don’t know if some decorations just aren’t loading in or if they got bugged 

but they are not there even though they should be it’s just empty space for example the place the tables should be I can walk through that area and nothings there as if it was never there even though I know for a fact a tables supposed to be there 

And decorations I put on the crate are not floating on empty air plus the bed wall decors are gone in room 2 

I have no clue if this is just me or if anyone else noticed this but just thought I would bring this to your attention for looking into 

i’m on ps4 just to clarify the platform where the issue is being experienced 

I’ve restarted the game left and reloaded in and just about everything else but nothings worked

Archived