Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Clients Not Receiving Void Flood Rewards - Support [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

I do hope in the end they do some kind of script that just checks people's rotation rewards matching teammates in the same missions like chabala suggested, but let me tell you I am not that optimistic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)chabala said:

I think you missed the point, @[DE]Megan 's post makes it seem like you can open a ticket with support and all will be resolved, but that's not the case at all, it's just the standard 'missing item' claim, where if you can collect enough evidence of what was lost, they'll stick what you ask for in your mailbox. You get to do all the legwork of messaging randoms to try and figure out what rewards you lost. That's not a solution, it's not even a stopgap, it's a fool's errand. It'd be a different story if they could just run a script to find all the missed rewards and return them, but that's not what's happening.

You're not going to keep playing missions so you can take screenshots and message people to find out what rewards you lost that time around. Just stop playing until they fix it.

You make it sound like as if I went for some extreme lengths and "legwork" to get my rewards.

I did not. I took no pictures, and I didn't message people on DM. As I said, I spoke on squad chat, like a player always does everyday. Is this so unusual?

I didn't even send a ticket on the day of the bug. I went to bed, woke up next morning and remembered "Oh yeah, I don't have these parts in my inventory" and I sent a ticket. No mental Gymnastics. Nothing inherently special. Just sent simple message that yesterday I didn't get a reward, playing with these guys, on this time. How hard can this be?

They didn't or couldn't help you. Maybe your circumstance was unique, I don't know. This does not mean they cannot help someone else. If said "someone else" does not want to wait god knows how many weeks they will take to fix it, and does not want to re-farm when it does, then sending a ticket is completely fine.

speaking of which, you encouraged people to not send support tickets because they can't help, and to wait till its fixed. Ironically, not sending support tickets is exactly how these bugs DON'T get fixed. You'll be waiting indefinitely if nobody reports it. Reporting through supports helps DE (or any software development company) in finding and fixing bugs.

I'd rather spend 5 minutes of my time sending a ticket, then waiting weeks for a fix, and hours of re-farming a missing reward. I'd be wasting more time by waiting.

4 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

You make it sound like as if I went for some extreme lengths and "legwork" to get my rewards.

I did not. I took no pictures, and I didn't message people on DM. As I said, I spoke on squad chat, like a player always does everyday. Is this so unusual?

I didn't even send a ticket on the day of the bug. I went to bed, woke up next morning and remembered "Oh yeah, I don't have these parts in my inventory" and I sent a ticket. No mental Gymnastics. Nothing inherently special. Just sent simple message that yesterday I didn't get a reward, playing with these guys, on this time. How hard can this be?

They didn't or couldn't help you. Maybe your circumstance was unique, I don't know. This does not mean they cannot help someone else. If said "someone else" does not want to wait god knows how many weeks they will take to fix it, and does not want to re-farm when it does, then sending a ticket is completely fine.

speaking of which, you encouraged people to not send support tickets because they can't help, and to wait till its fixed. Ironically, not sending support tickets is exactly how these bugs DON'T get fixed. You'll be waiting indefinitely if nobody reports it. Reporting through supports helps DE (or any software development company) in finding and fixing bugs.

I'd rather spend 5 minutes of my time sending a ticket, then waiting weeks for a fix, and hours of re-farming a missing reward. I'd be wasting more time by waiting.

Just unfortunate I couldn't talk to my teammates then after the mission, I have all the other info but they can't help me unless I know what I didn't receive. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

I get where you're coming from, I do. I think for me, and many other players, when I found out that I could potentially get our end of mission rewards, which are only missing due to a known bug, that it would take no more effort than submitting the ticket. I never know who I am playing with and I always play Pub; when I saw this forum post it had been several days into playing flood and cascade and I have no idea how many rewards I might be missing. It's just a bummer.

• Like 2