Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transferring From The Pc To Ps4

TheOnlyWarBear

Question

It's an account COPY.

Basically when you do it, you have 2 accounts: a PC and a PS4 account, both of which have all the same gear, items, frames, etc (though platinum and clan stuff isn't transferred). You keep your PC account's progress, and from that point onward your PS4 and PC account progress independently from one another.

Basically the account copying doesn't do anything to your PC account.

It makes a copy of your PC account, and transfers it to the PlayStation 4, excluding your clan (your keep Clan weapons) and Platinum. Nothing gets deleted.

To make it simple, your current account will have a copy on the PlayStation 4.

Letter13 said it better.

Edited by Zachles

how do you copy your pc account to ps4?

Seriously, how do we copy it over?

Yea... I don't think we are in sync yet. The Rainbow Bridge has not been opened by Heimdall...

I want to start playing this. I don't want to lose the $25 that i have already spent on the pc. I would prefer to play it on PS4. So I started the game and it went through the tutorial. I figured after that there would be a warframe log in. Nope. Now I feel that because i stupidly started the game. I am going to lose my ability to import my PC unlocks. I am pretty miffed about the whole thing as this was my biggest feature I was excited about. 

Maybe I just don't see where the update is posted but it would be nice to have something pinned in the PS4 forum to let us know whats up. 

ok people im going to tell everyone wat iv heard so far to shed some light since DE is sitting on their asses right now....So

1. transfer to ps4 is not possible right now until versions r synced. we do not know when this will be, there is a rumor it might be on the 29th..unconfirmed.

2. there r mixed info about starting a new one on ps4 and loosing ur right to migrate, if this is the case then possibly uninstall and delete all data should fix this maybe.

3.also to copy when it is available u go to main home page then click ur name in top right corner and then click account management and this will be where to do it at once available.

Edited by XDiegone

So I have the PS4 version now, but how do I do the account copy. I started up the game and went through every option yet I cant find a single thing about an account transfer.

You can't yet.

You can find where the option will be by going to account management from the warframe home page.

Does anybody know if i play my ps4 account then when the rainbowbridge is up and we can tranfer our pc account what happends to my ps4 progression? Do I loose what I have done on the ps4 ? If i loose what i have done on the ps4 I will not play warframe untill i can transfer my account. I would like to keep playing warframe on my ps4 that is why I bought a ps4 so i can play with my friends. 

Edited by Vanmeer

The PS4 division of the DE Warframe staff are working as hard as they can to get the Update 11 up on the PS4. Luckily no new weapons or items have been implemented since U11 went live so I expect that once U11 goes up on PS4 (maybe < 1 week away) account transfers will be live.

Currently here are the things that get copied over:

-Weapons (clan weapons included, founder weapons if you have them, weapon levels also copied)

-Frames (incl. founder frame if you have it, frame levels also copied)

-Sentinels

-Inventory (keys, forma, blueprints, reactors, catalysts, etc)

-Mods (incl. event mods, i.e. primed chamber)

-Credits

-Progress (planets unlocked)

Things that are NOT copied over:

-Clan (current clan, dojo, research progress, etc)

-Platinum

Things that may or may not be copied over--not sure if they get copied.

-Boosters (currently active, credit/affinity)

-Gameplay stats (kills, time, etc)

Be patient, everyone.