Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.4

[DE]Megan

В 03.05.2022 в 00:10, mikakor сказал:

yo man you high? Shadow of the dead transforms nekros into one tanky mofo. 

Nope. In Zariman missions Necros becomes useles piece of S#&$ after he uses Shadows of The Dead.

3 hours ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Nope. In Zariman missions Necros becomes useles piece of S#&$ after he uses Shadows of The Dead.

i don't understand what you're saying. once you use SoS, you become extremely tanky, with the additional mods like adaptation, and health conversion. if you see this as useless, you gotta take a look at what you call "useless" , cause it's blatantly wrong ;) 

4 часа назад, mikakor сказал:

i don't understand what you're saying. once you use SoS, you become extremely tanky, with the additional mods like adaptation, and health conversion. if you see this as useless, you gotta take a look at what you call "useless" , cause it's blatantly wrong ;) 

Ffs... Nexros become BUGGED on Zariman when Shadows of the Dead used by player, is it that hard?

14 hours ago, cha0sWyrM said:

it is quantifiably much MUCH worse.

its far slower, its less responsive, it takes more button pressing, theres no directional control anymore, arcanes dont trigger, and theres a COOL-DOWN that we didnt used to have.... what metric are you using to say its better?

::edit::
oh...and i forgot. now instead of focus abilities auto casting on dash...we have to transfer out... just stand there for a second looking stupid...press a button to cast the ability that USED to be automatic....and then transfer back in again. oh yeah...thats waaaaay better.

"tweaks and improvements", and yes, is better for me.

20 hours ago, ToKeSia said:

i don't think finding angel is that long, it always spawn in specific location of each area whether u are doing objective mission or just passby you will eventually see it because its size is not small.

In case you ever see this reply:

You have your way of playing, I have mine.

I like to collect resources along the way of killing stuffs, that's why it took an average of 9+ minutes to finish one run. (It's the Exterminate mission in case you're wondering)

There's nothing wrong with the mission. Everything is fine (at least not with the bugs other ppl are experiencing, god bless them).

And no, my response in this topic earlier is about the loot ability not applying to the drops (why not? I genuinely don't know their decision making anymore at this point).

It has nothing against the time it takes to find one. 

In fact, it's more relaxing to play it out longer this way because you actually have an appropriate reason to this time 'round.

If your initial motive is to find(more like nitpick) something from my post to talk/debate about. Then sorry, I'm not interested nor is it ever my intention to start one.

I just simply wrote out something that's been stifling inside my mind (since Angels of Zariman Update dropped) for quite some time now.

Have a good day.

8 hours ago, aBaDLos said:

"tweaks and improvements", and yes, is better for me.

what tweaks and improvements? what exactly about it do you think is better? and i mean...objectively better...not your idea of what works better for you and your "playstyle"...i want hard facts only.

is it faster? no, its slower
is it easier to use? no, now it takes more buttons to push
can you go further? no, you go about half as far.
is it more agile? no, you can only go in 1 direction
is it more convenient? no, since now the auto casting of focus abilities has been removed and arcanes are all broken.
and the cherry on top of this sundae is that to add insult to injury...they added a cool-down to make this even more of a hard nerf.

i just dont see a plus side to any of this...perhaps you can enlighten me. whats better about it again?

Archived