Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.4

[DE]Megan

Just now, Demented_Toast said:

One issue I have found that seems to have occurred recently with AOZ update. 1 Railjack mod on plexus has mod in 2nd row 2nd column from left (not counting aura mod) that keeps getting itself removed no matter what I put in here.

timing at its best, cheers mate :D just wrote about same issue the same time

So, I don't know if bounty tables got fixed or not, but I've been running since this patch dropped... I've gotten no blueprints, no weapons, no gyre parts, just quills, endo and maybe a greater lens or two.  I get being unlucky but I think the tables drop rates are borked.

We should be able to spend standing to buy everything on the drop table blueprint wise at different levels, it would fix alot of the hassle, not even for Zerimen but for other factions tied to 'open worlds' too.

NO. bring it back, shadow link frame must live. can you bring it back at next Halloween please; as its own material. thats not too hard. Halloween is coming. slap some plat on it and makes some monies :p

need skeeter ephemera too and the angel metal liquid skin that moves, and the sentient wall skin that moves.

Ngl, guys, Unairu's Waybound passives of the Last Gasp and Vengeance, replacing the baseline operator armor buffs or whatever it used to give, is a downgrade on those nodes. Those, and the Reinforced Return and Static Purge, are kind of DOA mechanics. If Unairu could spec into Adaptation-style hardening, and grant some damage reduction within its Magnetic Flare dome, things like those would be playable. As it stands, its only value proposition is the Caustic Strike; it brings none of the alleged hardness or durability of its theme to gameplay right now. 

On top of void sling being absolute bummer, you guys added 2 modes to it, tap and hold most people just like to tap tap tap and reach places but na you wanna make them hold the space for them to reach the max distance for the sling. 

What a downgrade. Void dash was not only faster and didn't have 2 modes but could also dash back without having to physically turn the camera. Why try to fix something that isn't broken and make it even more broken? 

4 minutes ago, Demented_Toast said:

One issue I have found that seems to have occurred recently with AOZ update. 1 Railjack mod on plexus has mod in 2nd row 2nd column from left (not counting aura mod) that keeps getting itself removed no matter what I put in here.Untitled.png

same thing happened to me. Cant imagine how bad they coded stuff to end with things like this. Pathetic.

23 minutes ago, n3cr0he11 said:

Hello, this is my first post

Mega or veteran Tenno - what is LUNARO PLAYOFFS?! I see this on red text

Lunaro is one of the Conclave's game modes, the "Conclave" being Warframe's nearly forgotten PvP arena where players can fight against each other. Conclave has a small, but dedicated community of players that still use it, and Lunaro is basically 'Handball in space'.

Can we just get a stats page for our Operator at this point?
The buffs are great but I'd still like to be able to view how much total armor I have with everything combined, rather than just assuming I have the calculations right.

51 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted how black colors appear on the Warframe Voidshell Skins with certain Material Structures equipped. 

Please revert this, and if not revert at least make one color which does a similar thing. It was something that I along with a quite a few other people enjoyed for showing off weapon fashion and accessories with a blank frame model. 

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Flare being able to completely strip Profit-Taker’s shields in one cast.

• Applied the same logic with Magnetic Flare that is used for other bosses (Eidolons and Ropalolyst for example), since completely stripping Shields in a single Magnetic Flare cast removes a large portion of certain gameplay mechanics in these fights. 

That's fair enough it wasn't intended but could you have at least fixed matchmaking on the bounty at the same time?

I bought boosters to farm credits and toroids from her as people are always running the bounty on double credit weekends.

The broken matchmaking nearly made them wasted but I found out about the Unairu trick so could solo it at normal group speed.

Now the matchmaking is still broken and trick doesn't work.

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

All that being said, we have made a few changes to provide this bump:

• Increased Operator base Health from 250 to 350.

• Increased Operator base Armor from 25 to 75.

• Added 350 base Shields to Operator.

• Shield Gating now applies to Operators, giving you a strategic moment to Transfer back to Warframe, recover in Void Mode, or tough it out!

•  

I had a feeling shields would eventually have to be added to operators, as health and armor are nowhere near as good as gate invuln, or pure damage reduction.
Maybe now would be the perfect time to give them some sort of unique white "Void Shield" with so it makes sense in lore?
It could even act as Overguard, but for Operators.

Archived