Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #4

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #4

Operator & Focus Changes:

A mix of both Community feedback and our own internal digging has brought forth some further changes to Operators and the Focus School System. A couple key goals of the Focus School System changes in Update 31.5.0 was to bring all Schools to the same level (while keeping their identifying attributes) and bring synergy to Warframe and Operator gameplay. While we believe we’ve achieved that, there’s still very understandable feedback surrounding the “survivability of Operators” in higher level combat (most noticeable in the Zariman gameplay). It’s unfair to put players in scenarios where Operator gameplay is required, but not provide a general base bump to their survivability. 

All that being said, we have made a few changes to provide this bump:

• Increased Operator base Health from 250 to 350.
  • Increased Operator base Armor from 25 to 75.
  • Added 350 base Shields to Operator.
    • Shield Gating now applies to Operators, giving you a strategic moment to Transfer back to Warframe, recover in Void Mode, or tough it out!
  • Added +200% Armor to Enduring Tides. Changed to be a “stacking” modifier instead of “multiplicative” to match math logic used for other buffs, while not making additional Health/Armor increases scale further than desired.
  • Increased Magus Vigor to +600 Health.
  • Increased Magus Husk to +250 Armor.

To recap, we’ve changed the math behind Enduring Tides, raised the floor on Operator survivability overall, and provided some buffs to Magus Vigor/Husk. We’ll be watching for further feedback on these changes!

General Operator & Focus Changes & Fixes: 

• Reduced the slight Field of View shift when using Void Sling from 0.5 to 0.2 to address reports of base Field of View inducing nausea. Additionally, when Camera Shake is disabled the Field of View shift on Void Sling is removed. 
  • Fixed Unairu’s Magnetic Flare being able to completely strip Profit-Taker’s shields in one cast.
    • Applied the same logic with Magnetic Flare that is used for other bosses (Eidolons and Ropalolyst for example), since completely stripping Shields in a single Magnetic Flare cast removes a large portion of certain gameplay mechanics in these fights. 
  • Fixed Madurai’s ‘Power Transfer’ effects not refreshing when re-triggered while active.
    • This also fixes the HUD stating that it was refreshed, when it was indeed not. 
  • Fixed Xaku being unable to cast the Vast Untime if they have no Energy available while Inner Might is active. 

Changes

• Lowered the difficulty of the Void Cascade mission in the Angels of the Zariman quest:
    • Reduced the Thrax units max Health. 
    • Reduced the Thrax units max Overguard. 
    • Reduced the Thrax units Armor. 
    • Lowered enemy count. 
      • As we have continued to review feedback, there has been a continuation of difficulty feedback during portions of the quest. While the quest may be easy to complete for some, we want to find accommodations for those who have been struggling to move past certain stages. 
  • Added a popup before beginning the Angels of the Zariman quest to prepare player for what's up ahead based on several conditions:
    • General: “The Operator/[Spoiler] will face tough challenges aboard the Zariman, make sure they are as ready as possible.” 
    • If the player has Focus Points: “You have enough Focus to unlock additional Focus nodes.” 
    • If the player has the Mote Amp equipped: “You have a Mote Amp equipped. Consider equipping a stronger Amp, such as the Sirocco.” 
  • Reduced the number of Eximus spawns in the Mastery Rank 27 test. 
  • With the Eximus changes in the Angels of the Zariman update, the test was reported to be rather difficult to complete.
  • Adjusted how black colors appear on the Warframe Voidshell Skins with certain Material Structures equipped. 
  • Selecting black for all color slots while using any mix of the Oxium Gloss, Crimzian Opulence, Gleaming Alloy, Smooth Salvage, Titanium Sheen, and Zetki Quality Material Structures caused the Warframe to disappear into nothing but a shadow silhouette and crushing details (could essentially play “Who’s that Warframe”).
    Before: 6a8fc88660d61ac2e10fb5d00543d32e.jpgAfter: d00c74b7eaf597cdccd2884b292851a9.jpg
  • Slightly increased the Riven Sliver drop chance from Eximus units in non-Steel Path missions.
  • Disabled the context action from the Melica Console in the Crysalith. 
  • Added custom icon for the ‘Incarnon Challenges’ category in the in-mission Challenge Progress window. 
  • Orokin Drones Eximus units will now only choose between Health Leech and Energy Leech Eximus variants. 
    • These units do not have attack animations, and therefore made it impossible to telegraph their Eximus powered attacks.
  • Zariman Syndicate rank up dialogue has been reassigned to the ‘Speech Volume’ slider in the Audio options. 
    • This also fixes their dialogue being muted if players had the ‘Transmission Slider’ turned down. 

Zariman Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Decreased the required amount of Vitoplast Globules needed in the ‘Collect X Vitoplast Globules’ Zariman Bounty challenges from 100/150/250 to 75/100/200 and ‘Collect X Large Vitoplast Globules’ from 5/10/15/20 to 4/6/8/10.
  • Potential fixes towards Thrax units not spawning. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306746-no-thrax-attackers-spawning-at-end-of-void-flood/
  • More fixes towards Void Flood rewards not being given to Clients. 
  • Fixed Void Manifestations at times retaining invincibility after destroying Orbs.  
  • Fixed loss of functionality when Client rapidly transfers back to Warframe after getting impaled by Void Manifestation. 
  • Fixed Acolytes spawning in Zariman bounties after completing a Steel Path Zariman mission beforehand. 
  • Fixed crash related to the Void Manifestations ground spike ability on Host migration.  
  • Fixed crash when starting a Bounty with the ‘Complete Mission Without Abilities’ Zariman Bounty challenge. 
  • Fixed Thrax unit not matching enemy levels. 
  • Fixed lingering FX from Void Manifestation arena after Operator dies within it. 
  • Fixing Host exiting the Void Manifestation arena causing the FX to be removed for Clients.
  • Fixed cases where mission objectives in Void Armageddon would not update.  
  • Fixed Zariman Bounties rewards not appearing in the public drop tables. 
  • Fixed there being no UI element in multiple in-mission screens not indicating which Zariman mission you are playing. 
  • Fixed more script errors related to Thrax enemies in Void Cascade and Flood missions. 
  • Fixed script error in the Void Cascade and Flood missions.

Fixes:  

• Fixed Ivara’s Prowl applying to Thrax units in between their physical and Void states. 
    • Looting abilities no longer apply to Thrax units - similarly to Acolytes. 
  • Fixed Energy Leech Eximus doing double the effect on Clients. 
  • Fixed the new Arcanes from the Angels of the Zariman update all displaying as ‘Common’ in the mission progress screen, regardless of their actual rarity. 
  • Fixed the globe light at the end of the Angels of the Zariman quest popping out when near the edge of the screen. 
  • Fixed the Focus Represent shop not updating your available balance in the UI after making a purchase. 
  • Fixed issue with how the Steel Path Zariman emote icon appeared. 
  • Fixed UI theme customizations not applying to the Operator Appearance UI. 
  • Fixed losing the ability to cast any Warframe abilities for the rest of the mission after jumping onto Yareli’s Merulina when you jump into the Void Manifestation arena. 
  • Fixed being unable to spawn the Demolisher Machinist in the Simulacrum despite it being fully unlocked in the Codex.
  • Fixed the Rank 5 greeting transmission playing at Rank 3 for the Zariman Syndicate.
  • Fixed a spike on Garuda's Ephemera that lacked symmetry. As reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/uf561f/intentional_or_lazy_design/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
  • Fixed a certain Globe Light in the Zariman tileset missing a context action description. 
  • Fixed Khora’s Venari missing a description. 
  • Fixed a script error caused by killing a Derivator Crewman right as it starts casting its ability. 
  • Fixed crash related to the FX on the Javlok. 
  • Fixed script error related to enemy spawns in the Corpus Gas City tileset. 
  • Fixed script error in the Deadlock Protocol quest. 

I enjoyed the hotfix but could you make void Armageddon faster ?  Or change rotation rewards from aabc to abc since average round is 6 minutes , also i did ton of tier 4 zariman bounty missions and got 6 aeolak blueprint 3 gyre blueprint but no hespar blueprint , i asked to other ppl about that and they have troube too so its probably a bug

There's a bug in the rj plexus. One of the mods, hyperstrike for me, keeps getting removed if u change to another configuration or if u exit the plexus completely. And it's not a matter of mod capacity. Had 2 points left over with hyperstrike on. This wasn't there before the update.. Please fix it.. 

No fix for Sigils on PlayStation? PC got a fix. Can’t use my first appearance slot because it auto removes any sigil on my Warframes’ back.

also all Vasero Sekhara forms are still broken. One still misaligns and clips into most shoulder armour. This bug only happens with shoulder armour equipped.

edit: also getting the RJ plexus bug. It’s one of the slots. No matter what I put in it, it unequips the second I leave the screen

2 hours ago, (PSN)Over_reactives said:

I enjoyed the hotfix but could you make void Armageddon faster ?  Or change rotation rewards from aabc to abc since average round is 6 minutes , also i did ton of tier 4 zariman bounty missions and got 6 aeolak blueprint 3 gyre blueprint but no hespar blueprint , i asked to other ppl about that and they have troube too so its probably a bug

I got both weapon bps before the fix on gyre drop rate. I'm sure it's rng. 

Sentinels animation is messed up!!! My wyrm prime is all twisted up during missions!!!! Some sentinels dont even move anymore!!!!!!!    Sentinels animation messed up!!!! My wyrm gets all twisted up during missions!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,   Please fix!!!! I really want to keep playing this game but when you do huge updates you break so much!!!!    Please fix!!!!

4 hours ago, (PSN)DemonLord961 said:

Can you adress the Dormizone having a Steel Path node that cannot be completed?

4 hours ago, (PSN)Josloud_24 said:

Yesss how haven't this been fixed yet?

This was fixed on PC today, but since it is a code fix it'll have to wait until the next cert build for consoles. 

Thank you for listening to feedback and making these changes! 

However, I still would love to see operators doing much more damage to Overguard, as I feel like it takes way too long to deplete, but is still faster to get rid of with my warframe rather than my operator with a max amp.

Overguard should be easily dispatched by operators, only needed 1 to 2 shots with a max amp.

I have made a post about this in the discussion forum going a bit more into detail.

If the point of this update was to increase operator/warframe synergy, please make me want to switch to my operator rather than feeling forced to.

These hotfix changes definitely help with that and are appreciated but it still just needs a little more work.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Added 350 base Shields to Operator.
    • Shield Gating now applies to Operators, giving you a strategic moment to Transfer back to Warframe, recover in Void Mode, or tough it out!

Does this mean we’re going to going an Arcane or way bound that increases their shields if so what school would that be in? 

Oh Operator buffs are nice. 

Also, I came to mention three issues/glitches/bugs I found, but other users already mentioned them. 

• Plexus randomly removing a mod when I enter/exit its screen. 
  • The Vasero Sekhara behaves oddly. Misaligned (one appears to the outward of shoulder armour/gear, the other inward and clips).
  • Sentinels being all wonky/broken. Poor Oxylus, I have been using him to scan plants a lot recently, and thought I broke him. Please fix. 

Archived