Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Didn't download the app yet. Is there a trading option in it?

18 minutes ago, [DE]Tyrone said:

At this time, you cannot trade in the Companion app.

From your response I am correct to assume its in the plan to add the feature? Because I think it's the most important feature.

On 2022-05-04 at 2:47 PM, Hellverses said:

From your response I am correct to assume its in the plan to add the feature? Because I think it's the most important feature.

If trading is cross platform (plat carried across platforms), then you will be able to trade using your account when the full Warframe mobile is out.

The companion app doesn't allow for direct trading, however, the Warframe Market app does allow you to search buy & sell inventory items (mod, Warframes, sculptures, etc.) and DM players that are offering the items your looking for or wanting to purchase them from you. I find that I can locate better deals in the market app vs in game. You do have to trade all the items in game via your dojo but I think it does make finding and/or selling items easier. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)LedJenndary said:

The companion app doesn't allow for direct trading, however, the Warframe Market app does allow you to search buy & sell inventory items (mod, Warframes, sculptures, etc.) and DM players that are offering the items your looking for or wanting to purchase them from you. I find that I can locate better deals in the market app vs in game. You do have to trade all the items in game via your dojo but I think it does make finding and/or selling items easier. 

I want to trade while in transportation and play while at home.

Archived