Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #5

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #5
We’re back with our second Hotfix of the week as the team progresses through reports. Additionally, we’re working towards addressing some bigger feedback areas with our week's worth of findings - more info to share soon.

Angels of the Zariman Quest Changes & Fixes: 

• Adjusted the Void Cascade mission objectives to start when players kill the first Thrax occupying an Exolizer. 
  • Added objective kill marker, tutorial text popup, and transmissions to better explain mission objectives in Void Cascade.  
    • Specifically “Kill the Thrax”. 
  • The tutorial message about depositing Vitoplast will now appear much sooner after the first Void Rupture becomes active in the Void Flood mission.  
  • The following Void Cascade conditions are now the only ones that will occur in the quest mission:
    • Shield Drain 
    • Enemies have added Heat damage
    • Boarding squad
  • Improved mission flow in the Void Cascade mission. 
  • Reduced enemy counts for the first two Void Ruptures in the Void Flood mission. It will now ramp up slowly over time and Eximus units will only spawn after the first Void Rupture has been closed. 
  • Fixed missing transmissions for when an Exolizer spawns in Void Cascade mission. 
  • Fixed the objective marker in the Void Flood mission appearing during intro transmission. 
    • It will now appear after this key transmission has finished playing.
  • Fixed being able to bypass pop-up messages introduced in Hotfix #4 by starting the Angels of the Zariman quest from Navigation. 

Zariman Mission Changes & Fixes: 

• Void Flood Fixes: 
    • The optional Extraction marker now displays for less time at each rotation. 
      • Fixed “Return to the Chrysalith” message lingering on screen indefinitely after the mission ends. 
      • Fixed objective A not appearing until the intro transmissions have finished.
        • This also fixes the objective popping in at an empty location with a marker and causing an awkward pause in gameplay. 
    • Fixed extraction transmission playing after the next Round’s A marker appears in Void Flood missions.
      • This should help some confusion on extraction availability before the next Round begins on longer endless runs. 
    • Fixed Void Flood missions missing UI pop ups to indicate a reward has been given. 
  • Void Cascade Fixes:
    • Fixed Exolizer progression marker lingering with full bar after it disappears in Void Cascade missions. 
  • Fixes towards enemies not spawning properly if you Host migrate before fully connecting/loading into Zariman missions from the Chrysalith (and all other open landscapes). 
  • Fixed Thrax enemies being able to activate any interactables in Zariman missions, which would disable them for players. 
  • Fixed script error with Void Manifestation ground spike ability. 
  • More fixes towards script errors related to Thrax enemy spawns. 
  • Fixed a script error with the inactive Void Manifestations spawns.
  • Fixed a script error in Void Armageddon missions. 

Changes: 

• Added a daily refresh indicator to Syndicate screens (anywhere where there is an ‘X remaining’ indicator). 
    63367535bd161aaffe892294ecb987ea.jpg
  • Added ‘None’ icon to all of the None options in the Operator UI lists in the Orbiter. 
  • Entrati Syndicate rank up dialogue has been reassigned to the ‘Speech Volume’ slider in the Audio options. 
    • This also fixes their dialogue being muted if players had the ‘Transmission Slider’ turned down. 

Fixes: 

• Fixes towards being unable to matchmake with other players in any open landscape mission (Bounties included). 
  • Fixed being unable to individually extract from endless missions (excluding the new Zariman mission types, stay tuned for possible add!). 
  • Fixed players being unable to change their highlighted ability while sprinting as Operator while using controller. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306330-can’t-highlight-back-fourth-abilites-while-running-n-operator-form/
  • Fixed Synth Charge’s effects applying to the Laetum’s Incarnon Transmutation by 200% for the full duration if you transmute it with only one bullet left in the magazine. 
  • Fixed Energy Leech Eximus hazard FX and sound not working properly for Clients. 
  • Fixed dying before cinematic in final stages of The New War quest causing you to be unable to proceed. 
    • This also fixes being able to receive damage if you happen to be playing as Operator when that cinematic starts, which would ultimately break the cinematic.
  • Fixed holding Garuda’s Dread Mirror to charge the damage of her blood ball consuming Energy, but not increasing damage.
  • Fixed Gyre Rotorswell lightning strike cooldown being permanently decreased in certain cases when the electric arcs chain to other enemies.
    • This potentially also fixes Cathode Grace randomly disabling itself - please let us know if this issue continues post-Hotfix. 
  • Fixed Range Advantage’s buff only applying when enemies are within 15 meters instead of 10 meters and only increases damage by 250% instead of 300% (at max Rank) as intended. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1305004-range-advantage-mod-requires-higher-enemy-distance-than-listed/?ct=1651152297
  • Fixed the Sevagoth’s Shadow Skin and Helmet stating in its description that it “is a cosmetic for an item which you do not own” when you do in-fact own it.
  • Fixed the Credits looted HUD tracker not updating while playing as Operator in Orb Vallis Assassinate Bounties. 
    • It used to only add the Credits collected once you transferred back to your Warframe, but it will now take into account the Credits picked up as Operator. 
  • Fixed the Derivator Crewman’s backpack not vanishing on death. 
  • Fixed Atlas’ Path of Statues Augment trail FX not being visible.
  • Fixed lingering mentions of ‘Void Dash’ to the new ‘Void Sling’. 
  • Fixed crash related to Thrall spawning into a mission. 
  • Fixing audio ducking while aiming with a Fishing Spear if you melee in between aiming. 
  • Fixed script error with Assassinate Bounties in the Orb Vallis. 
  • Fixed script error related to the Gas City tileset lab puzzles.
  • Fixed script error related to the Kavat Tek Mod set bonus effects. 

Still nothing on being unable to extract from the new missions in endless mode or losing all rewards when you extract after failing. 

Bunch of game play flow changes that need to happen to new modes, next obj being ages away and putting players behind as they travel to it. Certain modes just feel awful to play due being longer between doing something. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)KwstasKman said:

Please fix the bug in the rj plexus. A mod will be removed if u change the configuration or exit and reenter the plexus. Mentioned this yesterday too. Ty

Known issue! Unfortunately it requires a code fix so it will be coming in the next Cert build. 

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Known issue! Unfortunately it requires a code fix so it will be coming in the next Cert build. 

Thanks for the reply just going to scream into the void every time it happens until it gets fixed.  Guess you can't give me an ETA on when that going to happen. Gamebreaking and super annoying

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being unable to individually extract from endless missions (excluding the new Zariman mission types, stay tuned for possible add!). 

Once the experiment is complete, If you still choose not to allow Individual Extraction for Zariman

at the very least can you rebalance the difficulty for Solo?

because I'm just going to have to Solo all the Zariman content instead of being held hostage by squadmates.....

Hey DE, I was playing gyre and noticed her 4 was less effective. I see it was caused by a bug with a cooldown timer on the lightning bolt. Is there someone way to find a midpoint between the bug and the fix. The lightning strike is too slow now. It provides less adequate Cc and damage. It turns Gyre from a near perfect frame to one that has to throw the whole kit and kaboodle at the enemies to sustain kps.  It’s not great against any faction but it’s fine against corpus and infested ( generally because you can sneak past their defenses if they have any at all) but grineer and corrupted armor is not impressed. Nor is the life support meter in survival. 

While I’m touching on the hot fixes, I noticed you fixed a shadow texture and I was wondering if you could purposely add shadow textures to the game, preferably in the pack that already had them. 

I’ll make a separate post, in the correct forum (hopefully) to provide feedback on Gyre, Angels of Zariman, The Eximus update, The Tenno movement changes, the focus rework, the new syndicate and eventually the new syndicate weapons. My you guys have been busy. Overall, the update was good for warframe. 

I have a question towards upgrade policy when crossplay hits the game. For crossplay to work properly, all platforms will need to be on the same page, yet for code fixes and more complex issues on consoles, Cert process will always be required.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

How are the plans towards code issues/update policy when crossplay is released? Are PC players going to have to swallow a bitter pill or will the patch intensity increase or will there be another solution? And if yes, which?

3 hours ago, (PSN)TribalTribe said:

hi, i would like to know if anyone knows why the thrax warriors stays crouched without being able to kill them or interact with him. I'm adding an extra photo so you can see. 

Is this a bug or something I'm not doing.

djgm7v.jpg

I've had that happen too, usually when I kill 2 or 3 in quick succession.  I posted about it in the hotfix post before this one (right before this hotfix came out), but I don't know how often they go back and read through older stuff.

23 hours ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

How are the plans towards code issues/update policy when crossplay is released? Are PC players going to have to swallow a bitter pill or will the patch intensity increase or will there be another solution? And if yes, which?

Can you clarify on this?

vor 49 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1:

Can you clarify on this?

Clarification: Will PC players have to wait for code fixes in the future as well (meaning less updates for them) or will we get more Cert patches on console? 
Or is there some elaborate plan going on behind the scenes to keep the game on all platforms on the same page.

Clarification "same page": If e.g. Caliban gets a small rework on his abilities that require code changes on PC (like his Fusion Strike imploding instead of exploding) what happens when PC players play together with console players that don't have that update, because code changes take longer. (Again Fusion Strike: will it implode/suck in enemies or explode/ragdoll around enemies?). For crossplay to work I think all platforms need to have the very same upgrade policy or am I getting something wrong here?

52 minutes ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

Clarification: Will PC players have to wait for code fixes in the future as well (meaning less updates for them) or will we get more Cert patches on console? 
Or is there some elaborate plan going on behind the scenes to keep the game on all platforms on the same page.

Clarification "same page": If e.g. Caliban gets a small rework on his abilities that require code changes on PC (like his Fusion Strike imploding instead of exploding) what happens when PC players play together with console players that don't have that update, because code changes take longer. (Again Fusion Strike: will it implode/suck in enemies or explode/ragdoll around enemies?). For crossplay to work I think all platforms need to have the very same upgrade policy or am I getting something wrong here?

I see your concern. Fortunately, unlike how it used to be, we seem to be on a constant platform wide release for all updates that touch specific code blocked by cert. Probably due to DE wanting to do crossplay and as you said, it wouldn't be possible without all platforms involved being on the same build. Hot fixes are likely gonna stay about the same because they don't require cert. DE will send out hotfixes as needed of which most will be fixes for platform wide problems. It's possible they'll wait for all the hotfixes for each platform to be ready and then send them out together or they could simply do less hotfixes all together and instead rely on doing all fixes through cert updates. There will be possible platform specific issues that will likely be addressed in hot fixes like normal individually for each platform ASAP instead of waiting for synced fixes. 

In conclusion, the cert updates won't change. Hotfixes might be synced which would result in everyone waiting, yes. 

Did I understand you correctly? And did I make sense in my response?

So getting stuck on a turret and cant do anything, this a new bug?

In coop defense, farming murmurs, get near atrret, magnitize to it. Cant get off, cant move it cant shoot. Even when turret destroyed, cant revive or be revived. Happened on Earth and Mars.

Nice bug.

Hello from the Phillippines. My query is: Was the Alternox meant to be a weak weapon or is there a synergy I'm missing? Even in Gyre's hands it seems weak. There are similar dmg output rifles that perform better. Will this be looked into? Thanks in advance.

Archived