Angels of the Zariman ARG Rewards

Hi Tenno,

Your sleuthing for the Zariman ARG was nothing short of incredible! Log in and earn your rewards through 3 special alerts.

Gift of the Lotus Alerts - AotZ.png

• Umbra Forma Blueprint
  • 2x Orokin Catalysts
  • 2x Orokin Reactors

These alerts will be available on all platforms until May 18th at 2 p.m. ET. In addition to the alerts, don't forget to claim your commemorative Zariman Glyph by using the code REMEMBERUS.

Zariman Glyph.png

Thanks for playing along, Tenno, and enjoy your rewards!

• Like 45

Just now, (NSW)dragoduval said:

Nice, just Kinda sad that it's not available to newer players. But im sure that i can find someone who will taxi me to the fight.

No as unless new war was done a Uber is impossible all players were told that AoZ was a late game dlc not ment for new or newer players who haven't done the correct things to get there

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, (PSN)RjBOND77 said:

Would have been a bit more beneficial to have had 2 or 3 pinions as rewards instead of the matrix' that's been around for like 2 years already. The grind for pinions is BS.

Pinions are guaranteed drops from killing Angels. You sure you're not referring to Crests? Those have a guaranteed 1 per sessions too. Just wait for a bounty with extermination that has killing an Angel as a objective, or just run Exterminates and find and kill them that way.

I'm at the point where I'm ignoring all the other drops/hidden plumes just to either get rewards, or get the things I specifically need.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-05-04 at 8:58 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

In addition to the alerts, don't forget to claim your commemorative Zariman Glyph by using the code REMEMBERUS.

Is this still available or was it only for a limited time?  There's people on the promo codes thread saying the code isn't working any more.