Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.6

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for the fixes. I hope that after you are done fixing the hot mess that this update was you will look into the problem of Eximus balance issues. Spoiler mode AMP does absolutely nothing against them, new players supposedly rage quit cause of them and AoE users don't care anyway while CC users cry. This is not okay.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Cascadia Overcharge’s Critical Chance buff applying to all weapons instead of just the Secondary, as intended. 

Language here needs to be improved. Ambiguous in my opinion as I can't tell the intended function. The description doesn't specify as "for pistols" like velocity would say "fire rate to pistols". Is it general Crit Chance or just pistols only? 

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed Cascadia Overcharge’s Critical Chance buff applying to all weapons instead of just the Secondary, as intended. 

You say that, but in the 31.5 patch notes you said:

Cascadia Overcharge (Warframe) 
While Overshields Active: +300% Critical Chance. 

Doesn't look like it was intended to be Secondary only...

When will you fix the "previous/next ability" unable to select transference on operator ? When will you allow to transference out when downed with "use selected ability" ? When will you allow us to select transference on necramech with "previous/next ability" ? And, again, if you are working on this highlighted ability mechanic, include it for fishing spear and tranq rifle please.

il y a 8 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :
  • Fixed the Vasero Sehkara badges shifting position in an asymmetric way when equipped with shoulder armor. 

But thanks for that though. I'll buy it now.

Я не могу знать точно будет ли мое сообщение использовано для следующего хотфикса, но очень на это надеюсь. В симулякруме оружие с инкарнальной формой перестают переключаться в том случае, если игрок сменяет снаряжение в арсенале. Помогает исправить это только перезаход в симулякрум.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Cascadia Overcharge’s Critical Chance buff applying to all weapons instead of just the Secondary, as intended. 

Aww...

Might there be any thoughts about adding passives to some of these weapon arcanes at max rank? Something to sweeten the deal, as it were. I find it pretty hard to justify swapping away from Steel Path arcanes and, since you have to run Steel Path to get the arcane slots unlocked anyway, most players are likely to find themselves in the same position of going from Steel Path arcanes to these new ones.

(Also because ranks 4 and 5 are literally identical lol)

Just something to consider. :) 

23 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes: 

• Added a cap to the number of Eximus units that can spawn in Endless mission types (this includes Survival, Void Flood, Void Armageddon, Void Cascade, Disruption, Zealoid Prelate, The Deadlock Protocol quest, and Rising Tide quest).
    • Previously, it was uncapped with a low spawn rate. Now it scales by squad size to take into account solo players vs. squads.

Now when can players chose what scaling they are at solo? Because sometimes you want full party spawns on solo because it feels too easy/slow otherwise. I get giving players who play solo an easy mode but not everyone playing solo wants that experience and a lot of people go to solo just to avoid how overwhelming the whole aoe meta has made co-op play at times for the game. I don't want to race a wukong/saryn/mesa to each point in a mission to get a smidgen of gameplay before they empty the map in half a second, but I also don't want to then be stuck in some bare bones mission with barren enemy spawns just for playing solo instead when the mission settings itself weren't my issue in co-op to begin with, makes it feel like you are being penalized for both playing in co-op and also in solo which sucks. 

Void Sling changes when?

---

It's time for shared loot everywhere, not just in Railjack. The new mission design and way Voidplumes work highlights this more than ever.

---

Please make the Lepus Headgear and remaining temporary seasonal cosmetics permanent this year, like you have for so many other seasonal cosmetics. Please give players the option to avoid the already-permanent seasonal cosmetic content if they don't like having to see them.

How many more years will this obvious, well-received feature take to have implemented?

---

Yareli changes when?

• Sea Snares that don't kamikaze into walls or idle doing nothing
  • Moddable Merulina. The K-Drive frame's exalted K-Drive still cannot equip K-Drive mods like all other K-Drives.
  • Primaries on all K-Drives. Merulina's dash on all K-Drives. Merulina's ragdoll ignore on all K-Drives.
  • Synergies between her 1 and 4 so I can use her her 1 feed enemies into her 4 to later detonate when I want to.

She feels incomplete. Because she is incomplete. And you're already two other frames down the line. Please finish what you start.

Changes: 

• Added a cap to the number of Eximus units that can spawn in Endless mission types (this includes Survival, Void Flood, Void Armageddon, Void Cascade, Disruption, Zealoid Prelate, The Deadlock Protocol quest, and Rising Tide quest).
    • Previously, it was uncapped with a low spawn rate. Now it scales by squad size to take into account solo players vs. squads

Now just need to change overguard so as not to remove CC

Still no fix for sigils unequipping?

2 hours ago, Hildr said:

Please add an option to hire a female Red Veil Crew Member via Ticker/Fortuna. In all these years I've never seen one out there, but you can see them during the syndicate missions.

This is the case for all crew. All syndicates only offer either female or male hires.

So that was it for Cascadia Overcharge, it was nice while it lasted.
At first it was supposed to be a warframe arcane? But it released as a secondary arcane that applied to your whole kit....?
Back to secondary merciless it is lol.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Added a cap to the number of Eximus units that can spawn in Endless mission types (this includes Survival, Void Flood, Void Armageddon, Void Cascade, Disruption, Zealoid Prelate, The Deadlock Protocol quest, and Rising Tide quest).

• Previously, it was uncapped with a low spawn rate. Now it scales by squad size to take into account solo players vs. squads.

Is that list a comprehensive list or just an example of some of the endless missions it applies to? Defection and Excavation are endless missions and I do not see them on that list.

9 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm, Nekros Desecrate, and Khora's Pilfering Strangledome affecting Vitoplast drop amounts from enemies in Void Flood missions. 

• This was the original design intention, as was mentioned in the pre-launch sponsored videos on Void Flood missions. Its core design encourages the use of your parkour skills as the primary way to collect scattered Vitoplast around the tileset, with enemy drops being secondary. 

It mentions enemy drops which means that drop chance boosts should work according the descriptions in-game provided for those sources. 

In-game description: Pilfering Strangledome mod description: Enemies () have a () chance of dropping additional loot.

Patch notes: Fixed Pilfering Strangledome affecting () drop () from enemies.

Why are mechanics that are described to functionally work in-game being contradicted by patch notes just for the sake of design intention? 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Void Manifestation HUD not showing to players who join a fight in progress. 

When will a fix be provided for the excavation mission which has been in the game longer than void manifestation? The excavation progress UI has a chance of not appearing for clients under certain situations. And is really annoying that this hasn't been addressed yet. 

15 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Added Focus node Modifiers to the Ability screen descriptions. 

Saw that and really loved it!

Archived