Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.6

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, CodeVauban said:

I have the arcane. While you could use it to boost your secondary the best way to use it was to boost already strong primaries/melee weapons into being even stronger, losing this makes merciless look even more appealing.

No, it doesn't.

Releasing this arcane as a warframe arcane or applying the effect to the whole weaponry would have rendered obsolete every +200% crit chance mods of the game (creeping bullseye, critical deceleration, critical delay). Now there is a great synergy between Creeping Bullseye and this arcane on secondaries with high crit chance and/or crit multiplier.
The goal was never to give everyone a free slot for every crit-based weapon. You can basically one or two-shot everything with a sporelacer now, including void angels, thrax or eximus without any abilities. Isn't that enough ?

I am already laughing my ass off because of the miserable difficulty level of these new missions and mobs. Please go on and pressure DE to give every AoE primaries and overpowered slash melee weapons a free +300% crit chance. I would really love to gain one free crit tier on weapons that are already dealing millions of damages.

Strange conception of balance.

2 hours ago, Karsaros said:

I honestly think that is players relied on Warframe powers less the magnetic effect caused by them would be a non issue, I mean for me I view Warframe powers and having Energy as a convenience and if I get hit by a magnetic effect my Arsenal is more than powerful enough to even the odds, course because of this I don't use The Nullifier Arcane, but hey this is just my PoV on the matter.

The UI Disruption is another reason why people run Nullifier, not just the energy loss. It also falls into the vein of "choice of modding" due to it requiring choosing as one of your two Warframe Arcanes to even get this effect. If you want to run without it, sure. That doesn't mean that people who want to run with it should suffer something they've chosen to mod against.

2 hours ago, F5__ said:

Thanks for the update. Wish people would learn to make proper feedback threads and discussions instead of coming to patch notes to spam "my change when???/?" while quoting them selves for extra points.

A fair portion of the people posting about these things have already posted in the relevant bug report forums, or someone else has already done so. Countless bugs and issues have apparently been unnoticed or otherwise ignored for years now, this is another place to increase their visibility.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Added Focus node Modifiers to the Ability screen descriptions. 

YEA can i get this on the focus tree ui's it useless in the ability screen, i never need to see that screen. so you want me to click a school all the way in the school menu and dip out to the frame abilities just to see the operator abilities; 2 lil dots. Can you place them on each of the schools and on the operator equip screen. just anywhere near the operator that would be nice. i like to find info where info should be found.

also can you give tenno mods, how about harness system for operator and frames, move health, shields, and armor mods over to operator an free up mod space for frame builds. 

then you never have to equip umbra vitality and umbra fiber in you build again, if its on your operator and linked to ever frame there after, you just get in it and ya go.

the changes for tenno is still squish in SP. i want my tenno tank, via mods and not arcanes. i don't like to be giving stats i cant change. i like the operator and it has be stapled onto the game for years now. and placed in the back with that out of place skill tree that still makes no sense it being there, because the rest of the game is mods.

i have offered 3 other base tenno that have better stats because the tenno were given is basic. whatever text to the void, right.

also shields suck and i want them to be like the SP treasurer 100%, what madness is that guy? ok. 

:clem:

28 minutes ago, BalBalPrime said:

i hard agree with the first statement but Nyx's chaos still applies to eximus units, because non-eximus units will be affected and the eximus will have to shoot them. also if you strip their overguard, you can now mind control a more meaningful enemy to help you.

what overguard really affects are other CC warframes.

You could have just mind controlled an eximus as soon as you saw it before the rework. Now there is an extra step with no extra benefit. 

In today's game meta, the most popular and powerful play is a large area of huge damage, such as Kuva zarr, Kuva brama, Glavie Prime and so on.

However, making eximus 100% crowd control immunity has no effect on these popular playstyles.They don't need to care if eximus is immune to crowd control 100%, anyway, these weapons will takedown any enemies after a few left mouse clicks

On the contrary, the T2 or T3 Warframe and weapons that really need crowd control suffer for no reason. This change to eximus is undoubtedly another form of  "nerf Irelia"

Could you please remove the Transference cooldown, many can agree that it ruins the flow of the game for many it made every transference magus arcane very wierd to use since it is delayed and you have to wait for them to activate, also trying to proc transference perks takes 2-3 seconds because of the delay, and that much time is enough to get you killed in steel path easily.

As for the void sling, it also has some kind of delay/cooldown and feels unresponsive and extremely slow compared to void dash with which there was no problems. Yes void dash let you traverse the map faster, but that was a slower than any mobility oriented warframes like nova, titania and others. Aside from the quickness and speed of the void dash, it was much more intuative to use than void sling since you could strafe with it using the movement buttons and didn't have to charge it. I'm not saying void sling needs to be reverted to void dash entirely, but it was much better at what it was supposed to do, which simply was give mobility to the operator so that it can account for warframes that lack it. That gave them synergy and why we switched between the warframe and operator so much prior to the update.

For the last, least but still very annoying is the almost forced magnetic proc on thrax attacks when they get into the "ghost" form and shoot lasers, it's extremely hard to avoid since you can't damage them and there's hardly any counter-play to that, I don't mind the damage taken, but forcing such an annoying status effect on a player for no fault of their own, since thraxes many times just start the fight with just that attack makes me want to avoid this tileset entirely. I don't want to loose 200-300 energy because the game is designed to punish you for no valid reason.

I hope my feedback reaches you and you can hopefully use it to make the game better, everybody makes mistakes and that's fine, but please listen to what we as the constructive part of the community have to say. We are critical about warframe because we love it as a whole, many of us wouldn't stay for thousands of hours if we didn't like it.

4 minutes ago, Monsieur_Fromage said:

Still no change to transference cooldown? Sad. Pls remove!

This is something that I want them to take feedback on and expand on it whether it'd be in a future update notes or through an official comment. Moreso than other changes like the void sling or the camera FOV with transference etc. 

So weird it wasn't talked about in their initial dev workshop posts and gameplay previews along with the lack of visual feedback about the delay. Which makes it very confusing to determine is this is a design intention, a bug, or something that wasn't communicated properly like it being there to prevent magus elevate spam. 

34 minutes ago, fabien21920 said:

Maybe

1) It takes a lot of work to implement that, since they probably deleted the old code for void dash and i coulb be hard to re-implement it alongside the sling

2) They are still discussing this possibility

As a software developper, I can affirm that in many cases, features asked to be developed are not developed in 1 day

I've seen that argument in another thread as well and already replied there in a similar manner as I'll do to you. Yes, you're not wrong about developing stuff being hard and time consuming. But go look into that Operator rework workshop thread that went up after DE showed off the changes in the dev stream. You'll find so many comments basically predicting what is now criticized about the new Void Dash replacement. People asking for a toggle or the likes. People asking for details on things like directional dashing. People asking for a proper test server. It was a very controversial rework from the get-go. More or less everything in that thread was ignored. Zero changes. Why was this even dumped onto the live servers? We're 9 years into the game and there is (and probably never will be, sadly) still no infrastructure to let the public evaluate and test changes/features without deploying said things for good.

Bugs I'm been facing.

Wukong unable to reload weapon after leave second ability.

All zariman nodes, besides chrysalis, stay uncompleted after completing them on stell path, also no stell path rewards for zariman after playing all nodes on stell path.

Unable to return to Warframe from operator.

Weapons invisible and unable to aim, reload, change weapon, use melee, use Warframe ability, use gear whell, until die.

Thank you for the hotfix, DE. These hotfixes have been lightning fast and it has been appreciated.

• Once again, Excalibur Umbra will go back to his former position instead of the Operator's new position when switching between the two. There is a whole list of bugs up with Excalibur Umbra as well that I feel should be observed for future updates.
  • Please increase the initial attack speed of the standing combo and blocking standing combo in Galeforce Dawn. The animations are beautifully crafted, but it is very clunky to switch between the two to running combo, to the point where not even building more attack speed can solve it.
  • Please continue to fix issues involving certain rewards not dropping from Void Floods, Void Armageddons, Void Cascades, etc.. It's almost impossible to farm for the new weapons under these conditions.
  • Can you please change Theorem Infection/Theorem Demulcent to create and deplete stacks similar to Weapon Arcanes? In addition, can you look into removing Theorem Infection's stupid "no refresh on max stacks"? There is literally nothing in the game that encourages you not to build something up to max stacks, and in the case of Theorem Infection, it is extremely hindering to the purpose of the Arcane.
  • I'm not quite as passionate at some of the other people who have stopped playing solely from losing Void Dash (I actually quite like Void Sling, personally), but would it be possible to allow players to choose between the two?
  • Please look into possible glitches involving building combo count on the Stropha. It is able to build combo on the blade portion, but not on the gunshot portion.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

In other words, Eximus have the same % to spawn for each enemy, but once you hit the simultaneous Eximus cap no more will spawn until they are killed.

cool...now do this to ancient disruptors...OR BETTER YET MAKE THEM DO ONLY ONE THING..like DISRUPT our movement or hud while they are alive.and within like 10m....not just act like a energy leech eximus unit.....anything past like level 60 and warframes HAVE no energy....when hit by nearly anything due to the lame aura.

and PLEASE make vitoplast be vacuum-able.

3 hours ago, xYOURMAMAx said:

Anything to mention regarding the Zenurik ability "Inner Might" messing up ability costs when using mods that modify efficiency/cost?

I second this. Playing as both Xaku and Gyre, when Inner Might is on cooldown, I am "out of energy" to cast my 4th ability. Thanks for all your hard work fixing things and making the update better!

3 hours ago, Flying_Scorpion said:

Does this mean if you are doing an endurance run, eximus units will eventually stop spawning completely?

No, as said there if we read further, it means that the amount of eximus units that spawn depend on how many players are in a mission. As stated below it, for example, if playing solo then the maximum number of Eximus units that will spawn is capped at 2 but the moment those two units are killed, new Eximus units will spawn.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Added a scaling spawn cap to Eximus units in Endless mission types (this includes Survival, Void Flood, Void Armageddon, Void Cascade, Disruption, Zealoid Prelate, The Deadlock Protocol quest, and Rising Tide quest).

• Previously, spawn scaling was uncapped. Now it scales by squad size to take into account solo players vs. squads. In other words, Eximus have the same % to spawn for each enemy, but once you hit the simultaneous Eximus cap no more will spawn until they are killed. Here is the breakdown for scaling spawn cap based on squad #s: 
    • Solo player = No more than 2 Eximus at a time (this is consistent with non-endless mission caps)
    • 2 player squad = 2 Eximus max at a time 
    • 3 player squad = 3 Eximus max at a time
    • 4 player squad = 4 Eximus max at a time

I don't like this at all.

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm, Nekros Desecrate, and Khora's Pilfering Strangledome affecting Vitoplast drop amounts from enemies in Void Flood missions. 

Then what's the point of playing Nekros, Khora or Hydroid? your nerfs are killing frame diversity, we'll end up with having only Wukongs and Inaroses in squads unless we explicitly request someone to play a certain frame (and they'll probably have a terrible time since 3/4ths of their powers will be ineffective for no good reason)

Thanks for hotfix guys!

I'd like to add something, please tune Guardian Eximus down a notch guys, they just have the potential to stack up damage resistances so much it can get a bit too overwhelming, especially with multiple Eximuses at once, doesn't help that almost all Corpus enemies have got headshot resistance. doing half the damage you'd normally do to the head, and you can't shoot it off until overguard's gone, making dealing with Corpus Eximus just a lot worse than other factions

Probably the 3 rotating, completely invulnerable to damage and 90% damage reduction aura can be a bit too much in certain circumstances, especially in Steel Path. 

Perhaps give the 3 rotating shields a health pool like Arctic globe, and reduce the damage reduction down to something like 20-30% or so, or just bring back the old shield regen. 

Archived