Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.6

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

6 hotfixes in and nobody has thought to add the Grineer/Corpus cycle timer to the navigation pane?

Click Zariman, look at ship.

I am also taking this time to mention Void Sling is still bad, get rid of it, thanks.

46 minutes ago, AggressiveSneeze said:

No, as said there if we read further, it means that the amount of eximus units that spawn depend on how many players are in a mission. As stated below it, for example, if playing solo then the maximum number of Eximus units that will spawn is capped at 2 but the moment those two units are killed, new Eximus units will spawn.

Thanks, didn't see the edit until just now. I think it's a pretty good change. I think making Eximus units a little more rare keeps them in a place where they are more exciting to see on the battlefield. 

25 minutes ago, Magnus said:

Click Zariman, look at ship.

I am also taking this time to mention Void Sling is still bad, get rid of it, thanks.

I don't wanna be that guy but the no cycle indicator is mildly annoying, if there is any way to tell I haven't seen it but if I've just been sitting in the chrysalith for a while I gotta go back out to the orbiter to check who we fighting, it's a nothing detail but it is mildly annoying.

Also yes, Void Sling gotta go.  Somebody compared it to running in a swimming pool compared to dash, about on point my guy.

Dear DE

Please bring back the ability to disable focus abilities like from previous focus school tree system

It'll be nice to bring it back because some of the abilities in school tree hinders my gameplay (e.g Inner Might doesn't interact w/ Brief Respite Aura Mod since Inner Might does 0 energy cost)

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changes: 

• Added a scaling spawn cap to Eximus units in Endless mission types (this includes Survival, Void Flood, Void Armageddon, Void Cascade, Disruption, Zealoid Prelate, The Deadlock Protocol quest, and Rising Tide quest).
    • Previously, spawn scaling was uncapped. Now it scales by squad size to take into account solo players vs. squads. In other words, Eximus have the same % to spawn for each enemy, but once you hit the simultaneous Eximus cap no more will spawn until they are killed. Here is the breakdown for scaling spawn cap based on squad #s: 
      • Solo player = No more than 2 Eximus at a time (this is consistent with non-endless mission caps)
      • 2 player squad = 2 Eximus max at a time 
      • 3 player squad = 3 Eximus max at a time
      • 4 player squad = 4 Eximus max at a time.

This is a great change! But will this apply to Steel Path as well for solo players?

As I kind of enjoy the challenge as is, and the eximus Rework turned out to be a buff to focus farming as well.

Pre-rework I could casually reach the 350k focus cap in just about 2 hours, mass killing eximus with a convergence orb without any boosters.

Post-Rework the same method can cap out at 1 hour, with no changes to convergence orb usage.

With the new cap, it sounds like it's back up to 2 hours of SP survival for the daily focus cap. At this point, I'd rather just do Void Cascade and Void Exterminate for much less efficient focus gains at about 3-4 hours, as I can at least get standing for decorations as well.

Akarius has been buggy for almost 3 years now (Will we be able to reach half a decade of buggy akarius?), and the explosion doesn't have any sound either. And it's not being possible to equip the coats of arms in the Excalibur Umbra, they are being unequipped as soon as it leaves the armory...

Umbra is still broken (transfers you to umbra, instead of umbra to you, specially when you are not the host, and/or umbra is far behind)

Switching between operator and umbra will de activate drain based abilities, making using some of the operator abilities dangerous or even useless since by the time i return to umbra, and re-activate the abilities, the operator abilities have already expired.

Earth relay, teshin door, it still has invisible wall, blocking manually walking there

Please separate container sound form other sounds to a separate slider!

Today i found myself right in front of a singing container but background sounds were 2 times stronger than sound of container.

Still need Mastery Rank 28 test to be looked into, with all the overpowered Eximus appearing in that test you do not have the time to kill the necessary 60 enemies with only 7 canisters at 15 second intervals.  I  have tried tanky frames which even die fast due to the overload of Eximus AoE whether its life steal, energy drain, electric toxin or what have you hitting you all at once is just plain rediculous.  CC frames are even a no-go since they are immune to ANY AND ALL CC.  .  Oh and dont forget the syndicate hit squads doing the same as well by overloading you with all the elemental debuffs.  And as far as i know Ivara's or Loki's stealth SHOULD NOT be seen by any elite unit  whether its a hit squad or whatever,  i have seen this happen too many times when i am running a mission and the desired syndicate decides to kill me and when they spawn they head straight for me even stealthed and attack as if i am not even invisible. 

hace 7 horas, Mazinger-Z dijo:

No, it doesn't.

Releasing this arcane as a warframe arcane or applying the effect to the whole weaponry would have rendered obsolete every +200% crit chance mods of the game (creeping bullseye, critical deceleration, critical delay). Now there is a great synergy between Creeping Bullseye and this arcane on secondaries with high crit chance and/or crit multiplier.
The goal was never to give everyone a free slot for every crit-based weapon. You can basically one or two-shot everything with a sporelacer now, including void angels, thrax or eximus without any abilities. Isn't that enough ?

I am already laughing my ass off because of the miserable difficulty level of these new missions and mobs. Please go on and pressure DE to give every AoE primaries and overpowered slash melee weapons a free +300% crit chance. I would really love to gain one free crit tier on weapons that are already dealing millions of damages.

Strange conception of balance.

I think you got the impression that I was fine with it. I knew it was getting nerfed because of course it was getting nerfed, I just didn't expect it to be this soon.

9 hours ago, Magnus said:

The Eximus change was good, but now you're reducing the numbers of them, which undercuts the purpose of them, and is also an indirect nerf to Riven Sliver collecting.

And we're still waiting for Void Sling to be removed for Void Dash.

If you don't, then the best thing to do would be to remove the charge from sling, increase its speed about 600%, remove the light where you're aiming so you can see where you're aiming, make it so if you bump a small obstacle, you'll slide off of it and keep moving forward, and just remove the part entirely where you throw out some kind of tendril and just launch yourself forward immediately.

Try to complete the "Grendel missions" alone or with a friend. The defense mission is a nightmare that you cannot complete even with 2 players. The survival mission is ok if you use the Hildryn with augments. New eximus is a huge problem in these missions because you don't have mods. You need 2-3 min to kill only 1 eximus if you are alone

you can stand far from the angel as its spawns in and it arrives with regular hp bar that you can reduce, and can bypass the first 2 stages as well as break it, to where you cant enter.

the thrax guys can be downed in their void form and and they kneel and do nothing. therefore no reward,

clicking on of the skeeter thing locked me out of combat and disabled the actual character rotation from when i clicked, and i would run in place and be completely invulnerable to damage, but did not lock me out of aborting the mission.

Archived