Star Chart Dojo Showcase - Spring 2022 [Winners Announced]

[DE]Helen

R7-128x128-New-Logo.png

Clan name: RAZOR7
Tier: Moon
Platform: XB1
Role: Founding Warlord

EnteredStar Chart All Stars Category 

Dojo Built by many in the last 6+ years but most new work has been done by: ThatHappyCat482 & guywithgun2238

Clan Description:

Friendly to all who like to play and want a place to call home in the complicated world of Warframe. Ask for help, get the help you need from a clan that you can help build while making friends. Hopefully friends that will revive you many times on Nightmare missions.

I want to thank everyone that has stuck with us through the ups and downs over the years and donated to the clan to enable us to create the dojo we all can be proud of and bring people too so they can get lost in the halls exploring.

Butterfly or Beast

1-Medium.png

The Ice Halls of Pluto

10-Medium.png

The Hall of Sanity

8-Medium.png

Underground City of Darkness

3-Medium.png

Gilded Halls

2-Medium.png

Aquarium - Explore the open vents to see the tribute to the oceans of sectors visited

5.jpg

The Fields of Remembrance - To all the fallen members that moved on to other games or were grounded by their parents

4.jpg

Upper Garden Cantina and Gift Shop

7.png

5-15-2021_11-24-49_PM-vqzkm3jb-Medium-10

Before and After

comp1-1.jpg

Just a quick note to all that have submitted and put in so much work. Thank you for showcasing your effort and the efforts of your clans. This is why we play Warframe, why we spend hours to invest in our dojos and why our members are such a key and important part to make the Warframe community one if not the best out there. 

Everyone that has entered here so far is a winner in my book. Especially all the Switch clans, more power to you all if you are just using the Switch controls and not a controller, you all deserve to win. Hopefully cross play benefits you greatly. 

Good luck to all!

Edited August 24, 2021 by (XBOX)BURZYCKI

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, incredible decorators! It wasn't easy for the community team and Cion to finalize the winner order, because there were so many unique design styles among the submissions. A combination of classic statuesque builds and futuristic shadow art characterized this contest round.

Watch the full winner reveal on Prime Time #310:

Check out the official winners list below:

Spoiler

NEW PC Selected Dojos Tie.png

image.png

me!Xbox Selected Dojos.png

me! Switch Selected Dojos (1).png

Archived