Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.7

[DE]Megan

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Operator/Focus Fixes: 

• Fixed the incorrect values for Inner Might’s Energy cost when Ability Efficiency is not at 100% (equipping Blind Rage for example). 

• For most Warframe abilities this was a UI only bug, gameplay values were unaffected. But some really did end up with very wrong energy costs.

so that's why my volt had 255 energy costs

Just wanted to add that now I don't feel like using operator at all unless the game forces me to. Noticed that during my normal everyday runs, it just happened naturally. Only using them for frame buffs if the mission objective is stationary and to revive someone.

Hi DE,

I've noticed that when using Void-Sling i tend to bump into objects that lie between the start and end point of VS, resulting in disrupting it's flow. Is there any consideration to remove this limitation?

To be more specific, I will aim at a spot far away, but, for example, my legs will bump into an object while in void mode as i Void Sling across the room, and it will come to a halt.

Thank you for the improvements and carry on!

53 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

Now replace Void Sling with Void Dash and remove the transference delay, and we are good to go for proper hotfixes.

I can deal with bugs just fine but this movement, blink was one thing cause it only really affected a smaller part of the game but I use this all the time now, it just feels bad all the time now. I don't think we're ever actually getting the real thing back and it will only inevitably be some bad compromise.

50 minutes ago, --Fury-- said:

Can you please put a transfer back to warframe ability on the operator ability section. 

This would be real dang nice, I use abilities with 'use selected ability' + scroll wheel and this one is tripping me up more than the cooldown, I barely even notice the cooldown cause I'm spending more time trying to break muscle memory and go hit 5 lol

18 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

no they didnt. old values are still on the wiki. rank 5 is 300.

Rank % Critical Chance
0 100
1 140
2 180
3 220
4 260
5 300

Look on the rank 0... its now 50 and not 100 as the wiki says. 

frist of all, ty for the void sling "upgrades", just do 3 things 

1 remove transference cooldown.

2 make void sling or void dash an option, just leave void dash as it was(sling allready has uses over dash mainly becasue of the energy arcane).

3 make void sling doble tap to instantly cover the max distance of the sling not the minimun distance.

1 minute ago, Rhaventi said:

Look on the rank 0... its now 50 and not 100 as the wiki says. 

if you are going to make a post about DE nerfing something, it should be accurate. they didnt nerf it from 350 because it was 300 and still is 300. 

either there was a typo in the update notes or there is a typo in the ingame description. nothing was nerfed though.

37 minutes ago, ToKeSia said:

that would take long time to do it.

Agreed. It is not fun when you're about to trigger an Angel, or collect standing, when the timer runs down because 2 other lads want to go. I like exploring the ship and appreciating the effort the art department put into the new tile sets,

I would like to point out some problems:
1) In the mission "Tide Void", when asked to take the large orbs, why are the orbs dropped by the slain eximus not also counted? That would be great as a thing, since the mission takes too long.
2) Still in the "Tides Void" missions, wouldn't it be better if the spheres dropped by the killed enemies are automatically taken from the vacuum of our companions? And please, lower the floating orbs, because in the long run it is difficult to resist the mission, as it takes too long to reach them, kill the enemies and survive.
3) In the "Armageddon Void" missions, some enemies, if not a few, who should be in A or B, go to the relic to be defended, and playing stands alone does not help.
4) Can you shoulder the mission / indicator time when you want to go kill an angel? Whether or not it is required by the mission, because it is frustrating to have to look after the mission and in the meantime go and kill the angel, because it is required by the mission itself, so you make life easier for everyone.
5) In the "Armageddon Void" mission, can you teleport the angel in front of the relic is already in front of it? This would avoid having to go to point A or B, thus risking to have the relic destroy. The players who play alone must also be taken into account.
6) After completing Zariman's Mobile Defense, red markers appear to enemies, as if in an extermination.
7) When a Thrax Legatus appears and summons the 3 ghosts, if you perform a Void Sling on them and have the arcane lockdown equipped, it disappears and starts attacking continuously. The only way to escape is to move away a little and go back, so as to make it visible again, but evoking the 3 ghosts again.

I hope I have not left out anything.

For Void Sling, I think If you guys had it go to where the dot is aimed rather than over top of it that would be cool ... because right now any time I try to Sling into a vent or at the Angel's shield spheres I knock my head or just fly over them despite being aimed right at them.

Can we also have the fire nova Eximus aoe not doing the size of the planet too ? pretty please with cherry on top

Unless damages are decreasing the farest you are from him in that case it's ok but the few times i crossed them i was with a squishy frame and been toasted almost instantly ^^

1 hour ago, Magnus said:

Now, remove the tether so it's more of a dash forward, increase the speed even more, remove the charge time completely so it can be used to move quickly and so you can pop out and immediately dash through enemies, make it so grazing against an object doesn't full stop the movement, remove the cooldown on using it again, allow it so you can buffer these lunges forward so you can spam them quickly, make it so you can use void mode to hover in air to regain control for tossing out the tether entirely as it's useless.

These buffs only make Void Sling about four times slower than Void Dash now, instead of how it was five times slower previously. That's still not good enough.

And let's just throw out the cooldown on transference entirely so people can just pop out, do whatever, and pop back in much faster, yeah? No one likes it, why you're holding onto it is baffling.

And while we're at it, let's just talk about how Madurai now has a dash TWICE just to get a power strength buff. And despite that, operators are being used even less now outside of where they're forced to be used. Was this the goal?

^This. I see a lot of people suggesting each of these things, except maybe the Madurai thing. If dash was good, dashing twice to proc would be more than fair. But otherwise, everything in this post. Thanks for the fixes DE! But yeah, operator still does need work.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shortened and increased the speed of the Void Levitation

I thought something is off... fighting the void angel and trying to pop his orbs felt too unstable compared to yesterday...  I'm barely able to position myself and attempt a dash before i fall to deep down. You have to change that back because as controller player this really sucks and i'm sure xb and ps players will agree here...

Arcane Nullifier still isn't working on the Zariman, against what is clearly magnetic procs. Since you haven't addressed this in any way I'm aware of, I'm assuming it's just going to be unspoken, and now we can add Thraxx to the Ancient Disruptors of things that are completely unacceptable and unfair ways of limiting abilities.

This is of course on top of:

• restore restrictions of steel path
  • new eximus that are all immune to everything
  • new eximus with hitscan energy drain pools
  • Nullifiers
  • Nullifiers that run at you
  • Nullifiers that fly
  • Nullifiers that fly, run at you, and give Nullification to other enemies
  • Comba/Scrambus type enemies
  • Nullifiers with unpoppable auras (disruption)
  • Stalker & other Acolyte ability prevention
  • "No abilities" mission modifier
  • Basically every boss (onyl one that's apporpriate and understandable)
  • Many Orb Vallis enemies

I could keep going, but the point is... this is warframe. War ... Frame. Meaning Frames of War. Not Wargun. We don't play this to hone our gun skills. The vast majority of people playing warframe want to be space ninjas. Why are you so void-bent on ruining that gameplay with so many gun forced things in every mission? Just speaking for me, personally, it makes me not want to play. I mean, you go out of your way to revamp Focus so there's a reason to use something other than Zenurik, then turn around and do stuff like this. It feels out of touch with the flow of combat and it feels really, really bad. 

I get that some of those things aren't going away, of course. And a lot of them really are fine and do increase challenge. But there needs to be gates or limits on the amount of them spawning, their capability, diminishing returns, and most importantly ways to counter or avoid them. Every single time. 

hace 1 hora, Duality52 dijo:

Kuva Trokarian can cause the "moonwalking" bug with your Warframes, especially as a Cilent. When you are doing something like parkouring (Bullet Jumping, rolling, etc.) into their bubbles, it can cause the aforementioned bug. Said bug will make it so that your frame can't do anything aside from parkour and using the menu.

That moonwalking bug is insufferable. Do something against it. I was playing an excavation just after starting the game, and it happened 5 minutes after playing. That's annoying since you can loose objectives for being unable to attack. 

Or do a properly rework to the command "Unstuck" to make it works as it should be expected because there is always a dude saying "Use Unstuck" but know why, it doesn't do anything against a block nor a bug in the game.

I know we're never getting actual dash back and it's only going to be some weak compromise, and the transference cooldown I just don't understand why that exists at all.  Is there any way we can get anybody to just give us a why behind it?

47 minutes ago, Trvldl said:

Do you know someone who likes transference cooldown that Magnus made the statement about?

I'm largely indifferent to it.

And Magnus's post kind of embedded the bit about Transference in the middle of a cookie-cutter "very long winded way to say throw away void sling and bring back void dash" blurb that makes my eyes glaze over.

7 minutes ago, Zakimus said:

I know we're never getting actual dash back and it's only going to be some weak compromise, and the transference cooldown I just don't understand why that exists at all.  Is there any way we can get anybody to just give us a why behind it?

i think because of skipping animations while casting abilities as operator

Archived