Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melica did not spawn

The_Royal_Elf_Mika

• 3 weeks later...

This same thing just happened to me. Combed the entire map back to front about 6 times and found no trace of a melica or a zarium accolade. The more I put up with stuff like this the more I wish somebody would release a better game so I can jump ship already.

• 3 months later...
On 2022-05-07 at 11:04 AM, (NSW)Vampire_Mika said:

i triple checked that entire map and she was no where.

This was also my first experience with void Armageddon. Reasons I didn’t play the content, after spending an hour killing void angels there was no way to find her and save the objective. There has to be a fail safe that forces a waypoint after a certain amount of angels have been taken down. This specific content type reminded me of the glassmaker nightwave and sadly is extremely frustrating. Nothing is worse than running a game type that seems like a wild goose chase, your stuck wondering if it’s you or the game just bugging up. 😞

Worst part is I was actually excited for the Angels of Zariman update to farm some new content, but a single unsolvable fetch quest ruined the update so I never experienced what the team worked hard to build for us.

When it’s optional like syndicates, it’s awesome to get as many as you can find, but when it’s “find me or lose all your loot” it becomes a very despicable type of experience.

Archived