Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

idea for a new WARFME "Electrogen" The Tech Parasite

(PSN)Sh1n0asada126

so i have this idea for a new warframe which is based off the technocyte virus from dark sector and i have a short story to go with it, so if you'll bare with me: alad V has made a new weapon to use against the tenno (yes again) but this is different, it appears to be a parasitic nanite virus that ifects a host and takes control of them,alad v fused it with a w arframe shell (a warframe with  no abilities] and it started to change shape and then suddenly it started to kill all the technicians, despite alad v's best efforts he couldnt kill it, so he hit it with a EMP blast and scattered   the pieces on different corpus controlled planets, for fear that smth might happen he pleads to the tenno to recover it hoping they can control it with the powers of the void and thus begins the tale of "electrogen' the tech infested warframe. passive:nanite armor: health and armor are increased by 25% ability no.1: nanite swarm: call forth a swarm  of nanites that apply damage vulnerability. ability no.2 disarming shock:jam weaponry rendering weapons useless [yes i know this sounds like mesa shooting gallery] but if enemies try to fire said weapons a shock will send to them dealing shock damage. ability no.3: parasitic metastasis: rebuilds shields over 30 seconds. ability no.4: nanite rus: unleasha deadly a pulse of nanites that infect the target dealing damage over time as the nanites devour the target

How about trying to make a nanovirus that can replicate a target entity and can assist you in combat like your Shadow Warrior? This replica can be your ally (except for defense targets) or an enemy, and the base attributes of these replicas are affected by map level as well as the Steel Path.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2022-06-20 at 12:54 AM, (XBOX)O37GEKKO said:

warframes are created with technocyte added to that orokin tower flesh stuff... its blank... unlike umbra...

technocyte going haywire = infestation

so... you want alad v to try to build his own mutalist warframe.

and then it turns into this:

3530770-destiny%202_20190507165304.jpg3322442310df013493917f20a68e39b6.jpg

Kind of bur not really, it's more like technovore  nanomites 

Archived