Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN) Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix #6

Please fix Akarius, it's been many months. For how much longer is this bug going to be ignored?

Numeric Separators are still broken on consoles.

Sigil positions also got bugged after the update and needs to be fixed, it was never mentioned that you changed the sigil scaling in any of the update/patch notes so i'm assuming it's a bug.

Today I missed out on an Aeolak receiver blueprint. I already have the receiver and the barrel, but I figured I could trade it for the stock. I was doing a void flood bounty an I saw it pop up on the bottom, but when I extracted, it wasn't in the rewards and couldn't find it in my inventory. And another thing, I finally got the stock while doing a bounty, but before we could finish the final round to make 15 sealed ruptures, we failed the mission because the orbs weren't dropping from enemies and they weren't spawning in the room anymore. I could've had this weapon building right now, but this game has taken it from me not once, but TWICE TODAY. So from my experiences, the void flood reward issue is still present, and I don't know if vitoplast spawn rates are supposed to decrease to damn near NOTHING the longer the mission continues, but it sure does seem that way. Anyway, if you read this, I'm glad you did, and sorry to complain, but hey, that's what forums are for right? Take care, and I hope this dumpster fire of a comment was worth reading. PS. I DID catch the first incident on video, so I might post that somewhere. I'll link it in ghis comment if I can find it again.

On 2022-05-09 at 12:39 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Added a cap to the number of Eximus units that can spawn in Endless mission types (this includes Survival, Void Flood, Void Armageddon, Void Cascade, Disruption, Zealoid Prelate, The Deadlock Protocol quest, and Rising Tide quest).

• Previously, spawn scaling was uncapped. Now it scales by squad size to take into account solo players vs. squads. In other words, Eximus have the same % to spawn for each enemy, but once you hit the simultaneous Eximus cap no more will spawn until they are killed. Here is the breakdown for scaling spawn cap based on squad #s: 

• Solo player = No more than 2 Eximus at a time (this is consistent with non-endless mission caps)

• 2 player squad = 2 Eximus max at a time 

• 3 player squad = 3 Eximus max at a time

• 4 player squad = 4 Eximus max at a time

• Survival Sorties are not affected by this change. 

•  

•  

•   

•  

This change straight up did not happen.

I have screens I can send. Please confirm and advise next steps?

Archived