Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone else hate this new overcharge shield mechanic added to Eximus units?

I8UrCake

As a long time player of Warframe, I agree that Eximus units needed a tune up because their threat wasn't that high. However, this new overcharge shield they have just ruins the game for me. I main a khora and when you give units that are NOT RARE immunity to your abilities it ruins the experience for anyone who plays crowd control characters. Please lemme know if the community feels the same. Hopefully, if this topic gets enough people agreeing that it should be removed, the Devs will actually fix this problem. 

I don't have high hopes because Digital Extremes have yet to fix the glaives problems from several updates ago (where you lose your glaive for the rest of the mission) that I have pointed out in the past. But hopefully this will be dealt with.

@Uhkretor

1: your right I got the name wrong.

2: In steel path its just a nuisance that gets CC (Crowd Control) frames destroyed forcing a meta of go tank/warframe weapons to deal with it which I personally disagree because I still wanna use my khora without getting one shot cause an eximus just slips past the strangledome or my ensnare. If it blocked the strangledome since its light CC I would understand to an extent but when it also blocks the hard CC like Ensnare, it become a major annoyance for me cause its basically just saying ignore your abilities for dealing with enemies if they don't do damage and more importantly do large amounts of damage cause its now worthless. I dislike the idea of making certain warframes worthless on higher difficulty because the devs thought eximus should have ability immunity for some stupid reason. It was introduced with arbitration and arbitration drones, I hated it there and I especially don't want that mechanic in normal missions. If your response is not to play in steel path then, that is not a good response. Steel path offers better rewards and if you now CANNOT use CC frames reliably its just a pain in the ass who wanted to do steel path without changing from our main warframes (assuming you main CC frames like me).

3: I really hope it doesn't stay, and hope it gets reworked to either no longer be in the game or at least makes concession for CC frames like Khora.

My problem with is basically listed in my response to your statement of it being easy to break.

47 minutes ago, I8UrCake said:

2: In steel path its just a nuisance that gets CC (Crowd Control) frames destroyed forcing a meta of go tank/warframe weapons to deal with it which I personally disagree because I still wanna use my khora without getting one shot cause an eximus just slips past the strangledome or my ensnare. If it blocked the strangledome since its light CC I would understand to an extent but when it also blocks the hard CC like Ensnare, it become a major annoyance for me cause its basically just saying ignore your abilities for dealing with enemies if they don't do damage and more importantly do large amounts of damage cause its now worthless. I dislike the idea of making certain warframes worthless on higher difficulty because the devs thought eximus should have ability immunity for some stupid reason. It was introduced with arbitration and arbitration drones, I hated it there and I especially don't want that mechanic in normal missions. If your response is not to play in steel path then, that is not a good response. Steel path offers better rewards and if you now CANNOT use CC frames reliably its just a pain in the ass who wanted to do steel path without changing from our main warframes (assuming you main CC frames like me).

3: I really hope it doesn't stay, and hope it gets reworked to either no longer be in the game or at least makes concession for CC frames like Khora.

Ok, I can see what the problem is. In an environment where power creep is growing, due to excessive multiplication stacks and exploitable equipment effects in the wrong places, the only way for DE to minimize that meta is to create these kind of "barriers" for the player base.

I'm not going to tell you to avoid Steel Path, because I live in Steel Path. Telling someone to avoid Steel Path, when that someone willingly chose Steel Path, is at least a stupid advice to be given, usually with a "I don't know any advises regarding Steel Path, so I'm just going to tell you this and be done with it so you can stop bothering everyone else"... Fortunately, I don't do that.

Eximus units were never supposed to be trash enemies, or be killed as easily as those. The thing is, these units were severely outdated considering how far the game has developed. I agree that its bothersome vs CC abilities, but that's because I prefer using weapons over abilities. Sure, it makes me less "efficient" at mass killing, but that's how I am. I prefer the pressure than deleting or disabling rooms with a press of a button.

Overguard is meant to be taken out by Operators but that only effectively works, under normal circumstances, in regular Star Chart mode. Even though DE added Steel Path, and incentives for those able to handle that Star Chart mode, they clearly stated (and keep stating) that Steel Path isn't the standard to which the game would be adjusted in future content releases. If you're looking at Steel Path level ranges up to lvl300 or 320, some tank warframes have an advantage there over Khora (for example) but not by much. If you're trying higher level ranges than that, there's nothing capable of withstanding any kind of incoming damage. Do note, I'm looking at it from a Solo perspective, because that's pretty much how I gauge "efficiency".

Unlike Arbitration drones, Eximus units are not invulnerable or render surrounding units invulnerable. They can be killed, and the Overguard idea is precisely to make them priority targets. If you're able to strangledome everyone but Eximus units then, for me, that's a highway to 1vs1 an Eximus.

Void damage deals 50% extra damage to Overguard, so that's always a potential thing to use on weapons... I don't know, just an idea on the side. But that also presents a problem that I've been pointing out since U7... Abilities should be dealing Void Damage, and not True Damage, because Void Energy is exactly what fuels Warframe abilities... But, apparently, DE disagrees with me even now. Still, the only way to counter Anti-CC is to use something else that isn't a Warframe ability.

I don't main a CC Warframe, unless you consider blinding enemies as CC. That may make whatever I said before invalid, some people usually have a "Gotta use a CC Warframe to understand my position" obsessive mentality (or any kind of obsessive mentality regarding anything in the game), or not... I don't look at any CC as a "problem solver", I look at that aspect as "problem delayer", maybe that's why I prioritize weapons over abilities.

Fortunately for some and unfortunately for others, its here to stay. Otherwise, DE would've already done something about it. I always told people not to rely on their Warframe abilities precisely due to these kinds of unexpected factors. Flexibility is a thing I value on a personal level and, apparently, its the approach that offers the best results in Warframe. If your weapons can handle Steel Path, it should be relatively easy to kill Eximus units after strangledoming the trash. If your weapons are unable to kill them, perhaps you could improve on that aspect... I know enemies are a lot tougher in Steel Path, but weapons can kill in Steel Path... Again, I'm looking at it from a Solo perspective, because that's pretty much the only way I can gauge "efficiency", both on the equipment to be used and the player using it. What I can suggest, also from a Solo perspective, is to avoid getting shot by rolling or by using obstacles and the map structure to your advantage... I already told this to another player, in another thread, players don't need Rolling Guard to unlock the action of Rolling.

11 hours ago, I8UrCake said:

As a long time player of Warframe, I agree that Eximus units needed a tune up because their threat wasn't that high.

Why would you want them to be a a Threat Anyways ? 🤔

11 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

With these out of the way, what exactly is the problem with it?

It's not Fun...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Overguard is meant to be taken out by Operators

You can't say that with Absolute Certainty....

All DE said was they made Overguard More Vulnerable to Void Damage.... Anybody Assuming this was done to Help Boost Operator usage was just wishful Thinking....

XakuBones.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

22 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I don't main a CC Warframe, unless you consider blinding enemies as CC. That may make whatever I said before invalid, some people usually have a "Gotta use a CC Warframe to understand my position" obsessive mentality (or any kind of obsessive mentality regarding anything in the game), or not... I don't look at any CC as a "problem solver", I look at that aspect as "problem delayer", maybe that's why I prioritize weapons over abilities

Sometimes delaying stuff is literally the only option....

Such is the Case with Mobile Defense and All its Variations.... If there's nothing can do except wait out the Timer then you may aswell just Delay The Problem until the timer runs out....

25 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Otherwise, DE would've already done something about it.

It's too early to say....

My guess is they are still doing Analytics trying to Determine if players are staying or going....

And even then I doubt They have the Data that can tell them why.... Not while the Game is chock full of Strange Bugs....

27 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I always told people not to rely on their Warframe abilities precisely due to these kinds of unexpected factors.

The Same could be said the other way around.... You might also not be Able to Rely on your Weapons if DE decided to create yet another Enemy with a Busted Damage Reduction Formula....

Basically DE are God's.... They can Nerf and Remove Anything they Feel like it if they so Desire so it's pointless taking any Precautions....

I'm going to play however I like and use whatever I like until DE decided they don't want me to have fun anymore.... There's no point in Adapting to Changes if I don't like The Changes....

In that eventuality it's better to just play Something Else....

Basically DE are God's.... They can Nerf and Remove Anything they Feel like it if they so Desire so it's pointless taking any Precautions....

I'm going to play however I like and use whatever I like until DE decided they don't want me to have fun anymore.... There's no point in Adapting to Changes if I don't like The Changes....

In that eventuality it's better to just play Something Else....

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Also regarding the mentality of having to play a cc frame to understand the position, you really don't need to. The easiest way to understand it would be if you you played with rhino and get stuck in a nullifier bubble that also keeps u from putting up iron skin  for a while. You lose a lot of your arsenal and are significantly more vulnerable because suddenly you lose a lot of what makes your Warframe worth using.

Thank you @Lutesque for putting a your two sense in. I agree with most of what you said. The only thing I think we really disagree on is the threat of Eximus units. I feel they are more unique now like the guardian Eximus having a 3 barriers surrounding them. The only one I dislike personally is the leech Eximus because magnetic is just annoying. 

I am a Khora main aswell and i can confirm, her whole kit is made to be used as a CC mainly, overguard overall is a good idea but its way to tanky and even if u stand under the dome and break it there is a BUG and they still dont get caught by dome even tho their overguard is broken which i reported literally the day the update dropped but still no fixes, but back to it, i think it should be less tanky since they do alot of damage and they are CC immune, they are basically bossfights sometimes (if u dont have a good statstick) ur basically called dead, so yeah i wish they optimise it in some ways, i like the idea and all but its rly too much. 

On 2022-05-10 at 3:24 AM, Uhkretor said:

1st) Its Overguard.

2nd) Its easy to break.

3rd) Its here to stay.

"It's easy to break" At lv10 maybe, at a certain point they turn into vibranium coated bullet sponges.

On 2022-05-12 at 5:59 PM, Karonuva said:

"It's easy to break" At lv10 maybe, at a certain point they turn into vibranium coated bullet sponges.

... I have literally just 1-shot a lvl365 Eximus Overguard off in a Void Flood Steel Path mission... Well, the Eximus didn't live after that shot anyway... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Uhkretor what weapon was it and were you using some sort of buff from a Warframe? I get that u can one shot it, but my point is that if you have to change your Warframe to take down over guard specifically it ruins a lot of Warframes that don't specifically have/use damage buffing abilities. Heck my chakkur can easily one shot the overguard at that level but it doesn't change the fact that it requires some setup to land the perfect headshot and it is assuming I'm not one shot by then if I'm not playing a Warframe that can tank that. Past that claiming you can one shot the overguard of a lvl 300+ enemy doesn't mean crap because anything done in the cephalon's simulated area, where you can pause the ai or give yourself invulnerability really doesn't mean anything when you have to play with it in a mission outside of what's my cap damage with this setup. I'm assuming you used the cephalon simaris simulation thing to test the damage because otherwise you just went into a mission and brought enemies to a super high level for little to no gain in my opinion.

20 minutes ago, I8UrCake said:

what weapon was it and were you using some sort of buff from a Warframe?

Dread, with Umbra and no subsumable abilities.

I mean, I do have Xata's Whisper subsumed but I keep forgetting that I have it.

20 minutes ago, I8UrCake said:

I'm assuming you used the cephalon simaris simulation thing to test the damage because otherwise you just went into a mission and brought enemies to a super high level for little to no gain in my opinion.

I don't use Simulacrum for anything. And its not that much of a "super high level", its usually the level range I comfortably reach.

@Uhkretorah I just assumed it was a super high level cause steel path starts at 100+ and getting 200+ levels on that seems like a lot of extra time in a mission. Even if it's an endless mission.

Also regarding load out, I assumed you are talking about excal umbra. It's kinda built for damage so you would still have good damage capabilities on your Warframe. Unlike cc frames like khora which is why I don't like this over guard stuff. You can succeed fairly well with your exalted weapon and other abilities on top of your normal weapons. But for a khora main like myself the vast majority of what I can do is now heavily reduced especially at higher levels. Whipclaw can do some damage but it won't be enough to break over guard before being shot down in steel path, venari commands don't on Eximus units so she would only be useful for aggro and heal, ensnare and strangled one are both useless in stopping Eximus units with overguard and the overguard is just too annoying to want to deal with most of the time. 

14 minutes ago, I8UrCake said:

It's kinda built for damage so you would still have good damage capabilities on your Warframe.

Yeah, I don't really use Umbra's abilities... If I used Radial Howl, which is pretty much the only ability I could see myself using at an absolute emergency, since Umbra's release 5 times or so, I would consider "very unlucky" for me... Why do you think I keep forgetting about Xata's Whisper?

That may put me at a disadvantage concerning other Warframes and understanding them but... I don't know, I can pretty much take any Warframe and do the same thing I do with Umbra. Ok, sure, I kind of use Gara's 4 (didn't even bother memorizing the ability's name, that's how many times I've pressed 4) for long defense missions, but other than that... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Uhkretor I assumed you forgot about xatas whisper because it's easy to forget about certain abilities especially when you aren't heavily ability focused. Heck it happens to me, when I use Zephyr with helminth aquablades I often forget to put that on or use the airburst when using tornadoes. Past that certain frames just have lower armor, health, and/or shields like nyx, so I feel you probably get off easier using excal umbra.

7 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Dread, with Umbra and no subsumable abilities.

I mean, I do have Xata's Whisper subsumed but I keep forgetting that I have it.

I don't use Simulacrum for anything. And its not that much of a "super high level", its usually the level range I comfortably reach.

I have to ask, what eximus unit was it exactly? What mods/arcane do you have on your dread?

2 hours ago, I8UrCake said:

I feel you probably get off easier using excal umbra.

Umbra has higher armor than those, sure. But at the lvl ranges I usually reach, I roll & dodge a lot. I don't use bullet jump, nor Rolling Guard, and I use the map & obstacles whenever possible... And no, mission progress isn't that slow either. Non-Endless missions, with full secret areas found, lockers unlocked and/or opened, containers destroyed, drops fully picked up (ammo doesn't count), medallions & similar picked up, usually takes somewhere around 30min...

If I disable the UI to enjoy things as I love to, its another hour on top of it... Not because I can't hit targets, I can actually hit enemies easier with no UI, but because I have to use the scanner to detect containers instead of using Primed Animal Instinct for it.

By no means am I saying that Eximus aren't a threat. They can now influence combat to the AI favor if I don't prioritize them. I can get rid of the Overguard easily because I've been careful with all of my choices so my bow can still be effective even at such high level (lvl9999 isn't "high level" for me, its "stupid level" because the time spent reaching that high can be used to actually live IRL)...

I have other weapons, but they're not... "developed", lets call it that. I'll probably take a shot at those Eximus in Steel Path with them to see if they're as difficult to deal with as they seem to be.

7 minutes ago, Karonuva said:

I have to ask, what eximus unit was it exactly?

Kuva Napalm Eximus...

8 minutes ago, Karonuva said:

What mods/arcane do you have on your dread?

Deadhead.

The problem is, not everyone is a hardcore gamer, and this only feels applicable for hardcore gamers. It isn't all that easy to break, otherwise there wouldn't be as large of an outcry as there is. I'm certainly hoping that Overguard is removed on lower levels at least, maybe leave it on the Steel Path or certain locations, like the Zariman, but I don't think it's going to stay if something isn't done to at least mitigate the issues it has caused, since from what I'm seeing and hearing, a lot of players aren't happy. Just because it may not seem like an issue to a hardcore gamer, doesn't mean that it isn't for those of us who stay in the mid-range to Play around with different weapons and frames and see if and how they synergize, or those of us who play casually and aren't looking to play a super difficult game. 

These are supports. Minor threats at best. And now they've become more powerful than the bosses, but I can't choose to fight them or not. Because they're always there, and they make things considerably less fun. I don't like being forced to play one way, and that's what it feels like I'm being pushed to do, to just combat Overguard. Not the Eximus (though I do have some issues with the new abilities), but the Overguard itself.

On 2022-05-10 at 3:24 AM, Uhkretor said:

The problem is that it is the opposite of promoting a varied style of gameplay.

Tanky high weapon dps players shrug their shoulders. 

Try bringing a squishy CC frame to Apollo level 200+ now. That was challenging for the average player before. Now it is going to be nigh impossible for those players. This is my problem. And there are lots of other players who have different problems to mine.

Tried doing the Grendel missions of late? If you are not having issues with that either then a god tier player like you does not belong in the balancing part of the forum.

4 hours ago, Frendh said:

Try bringing a squishy CC frame to Apollo level 200+ now.

... Why would I waste my time in a Disruption mission when I have collected everything I wanted from them?

That's pretty much asking me to do Arbitrations for the sake of it, when I have already bought what I needed from Hexis Arbitration shop.

Tried doing the Grendel missions of late? If you are not having issues with that either then a god tier player like you does not belong in the balancing part of the forum.

I did the Grendel missions after AoZ's release.

I had no issues with any of it... And I don't see myself as a god tier player, but if reaching lvl360 (Eximus always spawn 5 levels higher than the trash, apparently) without the use of any DR abilities makes me "god tier" then~ I see no hope for Humanity... I see myself as "average"...

... Regarding the "balancing part" of the forum... If I did belong to that part, the game would never have turned braindead for almost a decade, in the first place...

I'm not here to tell anyone that its the easiest thing in the world... (This is the part that you're going to quote me in search of relevance without reading the rest)

What I said was

On 2022-05-12 at 7:23 PM, Uhkretor said:

.. I have literally just 1-shot a lvl365 Eximus Overguard off in a Void Flood Steel Path mission... Well, the Eximus didn't live after that shot anyway... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...  My weapons are modded for this. My predictive choices, which have been happening since U7, never had a failing performance on any new content released until, literally, today.

What I do with my Umbra is simply dodge attacks. There is no Rolling Guard or similar mods in use. Its, literally, the act of pressing a key but instead of nuking the entire room, I dodge... That's it.

And like I said

On 2022-05-13 at 3:54 AM, Uhkretor said:

I have other weapons, but they're not... "developed", lets call it that. I'll probably take a shot at those Eximus in Steel Path with them to see if they're as difficult to deal with as they seem to be.

Yesterday, I used my Tigris (regular) and my Stradavar (regular). They are not impossible to kill, like some seem to try at shoving that rumor down everyone's throat as if their lives depended on it. They simply take a bit longer to kill, but again, those weapons are not modded like my Dread is. They don't even have Forma installed, even though their baseline mod config is done, and I'm going to use other weapons today that I have in my Inventory.

However, I don't use a weapon for a single mission. I test them out extensively...

Did I reach as far as before without my Dread? Up until lvl320, which is close enough considering it was Steel Path... Which is pretty much the range that I can comfortably kill with my Despair but I didn't take neither Despair or Hate just to make sure the test wouldn't be tainted in any way... And those Eximus units just take a bit longer to kill... They aren't as seemingly impossible, as some people are trying to point out, they simply require more attention and target prioritization from players...

Sure, their CC immunity may be annoying when you have the entire Warframe and its mod setting, and your entire "player core" game play (lets see if you understand what I'm referring to), completely dependent on CC... Considering that the average player goes either CC or Nuke, having enemies that actually incentivizes single-target engagements is refreshing for the gameplay variety so~

The problem is that it is the opposite of promoting a varied style of gameplay.

Your identification of the problem is entirely wrong, because you are either ignoring, or outright denying, the existence of anything beyond CC or Nuke.

Its understandable though because its from your perspective. So, for you, your problem identification is a problem... But for other players, maybe that self-restriction isn't helping you at all.

... let me just pick this up...

On 2022-05-13 at 12:35 AM, Uhkretor said:

That may put me at a disadvantage concerning other Warframes and understanding them but... I don't know, I can pretty much take any Warframe and do the same thing I do with Umbra. Ok, sure, I kind of use Gara's 4 (didn't even bother memorizing the ability's name, that's how many times I've pressed 4) for long defense missions, but other than that... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

... In case you didn't understand what I meant with this...  I can literally pick any other Warframe and have the exact same performance as I have with Umbra...

I don't deny the existence of Warframe abilities. I understand their usefulness, and their power of either damage or otherwise, but knowing when NOT to use them proves to be a better choice, as I always predicted before, than using them.

Picking on Strangledome as an example, what I remember from last time I used it is that it doesn't respond to weapon fire, only to whipclaw... So, unless the Eximus is an Ancient Healer, using the Strangledome should open a highway to the Eximus, leaving it free of trash to use as a potential shield.

Another example, I believe that Nyx's ability to strip shields/armor applies to Eximus units... Do note, I "believe", but can't confirm it, because I don't have it yet... I may be wrong on that, though...

... Ok, time to test another weapon.

46 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

.. Why would I waste my time in a Disruption mission when I have collected everything I wanted from them?

That's pretty much asking me to do Arbitrations for the sake of it, when I have already bought what I needed from Hexis Arbitration shop.

Is there any Game Mode you play Just For Fun or do you always need to be Bribed by Rewards ? 🤔

48 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I had no issues with any of it... And I don't see myself as a god tier player, but if reaching lvl360 (Eximus always spawn 5 levels higher than the trash, apparently) without the use of any DR abilities makes me "god tier" then~ I see no hope for Humanity... I see myself as "average"...

That's why Oppinions people form about Themselves are only useful to them and no one else....

I don't see myself as Anything.... People have Labelled as casual and lazy so screw it... Il just Roll with that if that's what I am Apparently.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

What I do with my Umbra is simply dodge attacks

There's No Such Thing in Warframe.... 🤔

There is no Rolling Guard or similar mods in use. Its, literally, the act of pressing a key but instead of nuking the entire room, I dodge... That's it.

the-lies-rage.gif

Did I reach as far as before without my Dread? Up until lvl320, which is close enough considering it was Steel Path... Which is pretty much the range that I can comfortably kill with my Despair but I didn't take neither Despair or Hate just to make sure the test wouldn't be tainted in any way... And those Eximus units just take a bit longer to kill... They aren't as seemingly impossible, as some people are trying to point out, they simply require more attention and target prioritization from players...

What mission was this ?

Capture ?

Spy ?

Sabotage ?

Sorry.... The only Test that Matters is The Baby Sitting Test....

Can you Baby Sit a 2000HP Excavator from level 320 Enemies ? And still survive using nothing but "Dodging" ?

If you can, then you, sir, At Most Definitely Not "Avarage"....

Sure, their CC immunity may be annoying when you have the entire Warframe and its mod setting, and your entire "player core" game play (lets see if you understand what I'm referring to), completely dependent on CC... Considering that the average player goes either CC or Nuke, having enemies that actually incentivizes single-target engagements is refreshing for the gameplay variety so~

Yes.... Having 50% Of All Spawns be Eximus Units does Encourage Single Target Engagement.... Because The live by a Code Of Honor and they promise not to Interfere as you kill them One at A Time...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Your identification of the problem is entirely wrong, because you are either ignoring, or outright denying, the existence of anything beyond CC or Nuke

That's because thats how the game is Designed....

I don't like the fact we have to kill 2000 Enemies per mission but that's The Game.... That's Warframe.... If you're not Nuking the Sun they're not not Completing Mission Objectives...

Another example, I believe that Nyx's ability to strip shields/armor applies to Eximus units... Do note, I "believe", but can't confirm it, because I don't have it yet... I may be wrong on that, though...

Well.... I mean.... Yes but Eximus Units don't have alot of Armor or Shields anyway so this is not all that Useful....

Overguard responding to Viral Procs gives the Indication that it's Classified as "Health" and most Defense Stripping Abilities don't Strip "Health"....

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Is there any Game Mode you play Just For Fun or do you always need to be Bribed by Rewards ? 🤔

That's why Oppinions people form about Themselves are only useful to them and no one else....

I don't see myself as Anything.... People have Labelled as casual and lazy so screw it... Il just Roll with that if that's what I am Apparently.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's No Such Thing in Warframe.... 🤔

the-lies-rage.gif

What mission was this ?

Capture ?

Spy ?

Sabotage ?

Sorry.... The only Test that Matters is The Baby Sitting Test....

Can you Baby Sit a 2000HP Excavator from level 320 Enemies ? And still survive using nothing but "Dodging" ?

If you can, then you, sir, At Most Definitely Not "Avarage"....

Yes.... Having 50% Of All Spawns be Eximus Units does Encourage Single Target Engagement.... Because The live by a Code Of Honor and they promise not to Interfere as you kill them One at A Time...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's because thats how the game is Designed....

I don't like the fact we have to kill 2000 Enemies per mission but that's The Game.... That's Warframe.... If you're not Nuking the Sun they're not not Completing Mission Objectives...

Well.... I mean.... Yes but Eximus Units don't have alot of Armor or Shields anyway so this is not all that Useful....

Overguard responding to Viral Procs gives the Indication that it's Classified as "Health" and most Defense Stripping Abilities don't Strip "Health"....

^This.  No need for me to add anything.

20 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I can't speak for that person, only for myself, but...

Disruption is a gameplay mode so annoying that I took one look at the farming requirements for Gauss and Acceltra and went "oh hey I have a couple thousand plat from buying Nidus Prime Access, I will buy Gauss's pack for plat instead of putting up with that nonsense".

2 hours ago, Grommile said:

I can't speak for that person, only for myself, but...

Disruption is a gameplay mode so annoying that I took one look at the farming requirements for Gauss and Acceltra and went "oh hey I have a couple thousand plat from buying Nidus Prime Access, I will buy Gauss's pack for plat instead of putting up with that nonsense".

Okay...so... I played Disruption back when it first Released....what was it Jovian Concord right ?

And I don't remember Demolyst being that annoyingly Tanky...

Did Something Change in between Then and Now ?

Because I just Completed a Dusruption Sortie with My Most Power Secondary, the Transformed Laetum (Default Laetum is Meh).... And I lost about 1/4 Of My Transformation Gauge killing on Ghoul Demolisher....

Even Steel Path Acolytes are no where Near that Tough... 🧐

I get that Warframe is a gear Check Simulator.... But some Enemies and Bosses are just Beyond Excessive....

Archived