Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.8

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Overguard as it was designed is resistant to CC, any form of stagger proc present with Warframe abilities is unintended at this time.

Since you specified "stagger" does this mean some of the abilities that have other forms of CC that are working through Overguard are intended to do so or not? 

Since you specified "Warframe" does this mean that  operator CCs that aren't working should be regarded as bugs?   Like, Zenurik slow works, but the disarm doesn't.  What about weapon CCs?

There are lots of  inconsistencies even within one general type of CC.  Like, Breach Surge blind works, but Radial Blind doesn't.  Polarize Jam works, Shooting Gallery doesn't. Magnetized Discharge disarm works, Radial Disarm, Spellbind, Grasp of Lohk don't.  Halikar disarm works, Panthera Disarming Purity doesn't.   I can get the brief stun from Pull and Marked for Death, but not from Mind Control...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Any general parameters here for bug reporting or avoiding exploits?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

It’s worth noting that we’re exploring some options on the topic of Overguard and its CC resistance. 

That's good news.  I'm sure you've seen all the posts saying a resistance or mounting resistance system would be better, or to ease up on soft and/or single target CCs.   But this current system where its 100% CC immunity...unless it's a specific CC that isn't affected at all and might or might not be a bug....is pretty awful.

I'll say it again... Thanks for the fixes! Please revert Void Sling to Void Dash, or at least add an option in the settings to toggle it back and forth. Another idea that's been mentioned a lot is letting normal operator have Void Dash, while giving the drifter Void Sling. There are a lot of good suggestions that have been made by several people, most of which would work fine. The change you have made to Void Sling did help marginally, but it's not enough to warrant using it in 90% of cases where I would've used Void Dash. Also, please remove the cooldown on transference. Seriously. It's unnecessary and wastes a lot of time. I've also noticed a bug where I go down in Void Mode when standing in front of the Hydrolyst. It's annoying, but I'd much prefer you look into those other two problems first, as they make me and many others not want to play. As everyone else is saying, it's breaking the flow of the game.

1 hour ago, Bot_Kmykzy_004 said:

8 updates and still unable to extract alone in endless missions or even extract at all in longer cascade missions, people do know that entering a mission and leaving a mission are literally core mechanics of the game, right?

and they've proudly marked it as fixed. why was it a problem in the first place? 'core mechanics'. why is it marked fixed when its not? 

i'm pissed because i did around half an hour and wanted to extract because i got aeolok barrel finally but couldn't extract. return my spent time. and give me my part. 

laetum incarnon charge still buggy outside zariman missions, especially when the target hit is under cc influence, e.g. harrow's condemn, slowva's molecular prime, Xaku's vast untime.

exolizer and angel spike can not be destroyed (damage number appear but health bar unchanged) by certain squad member with unknown causes.

4 minutes ago, AeresHeikin said:

When will we get solo extract for Zariman endless missions ? It's becoming really annoying to have at least two persons who want to end the mission to be able to get your loot

and the extract timer resets if one of the person decides they wanna step out of the extract zone for no reason. unlike other normal missions where once the timer is started it'll keep on running if atleast one person is standing in the zone.

1 hour ago, Mazifet said:

weren't they unvaulted like, 6 months ago? could we get some warframes like Ash and Vauban that haven't been in rotation for who knows how long.

Was during the prime resurgence, the frames that was unvaulted before that is getting unvaulted now. Dont think u will see Ash or Vauban to be begin with. 

The issues of the focus system still need to be addressed. What was a system geared towards experienced players has been practically taken away from them in favor of being more beneficial ONLY to new players, apart from Madurai and half of Zenurik. And Sling remains a complete downgrade in every sense to Void Dash. If it was a nerf, then say it was a nerf.

Otherwise, stop trying to make Sling work, because it is not going to until you remove all kinds of limitations on it. INCLUDING transference delay.

Thank you for the hotfix, DE.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed switching to the last position you left Excalibur Umbra instead of your current position as Operator before Transferring back to Warframe. 

Thank you so much in particular for this fix, it feels even better than the last time it was fixed in a previous hotfix! It feels so good to be able to use Transferance properly on this guy.

• There is a whole list of bugs up with Excalibur Umbra as well that I feel should be observed for future updates.

Requested Changes:

• Please increase the initial attack speed of the standing combo in Galeforce Dawn. The animations are beautifully crafted, but it is very clunky to switch between it to running combo, to the point where not even building more attack speed can solve it.
  • Can you please change Theorem Infection/Theorem Demulcent to create and deplete stacks similar to Weapon Arcanes? In addition, can you look into removing Theorem Infection's "no refresh on max stacks"? There is literally nothing in the game that encourages you not to build something up to max stacks, and in the case of Theorem Infection, it is extremely hindering to the purpose of the Arcane.
  • Please allow Arbitrations to be unlocked to all players without having to complete post-New War content. It is especially hindering to newer players and discourages doing one of the major goals in Warframe (completing the star chart).
  • What are your thoughts on allowing Prime Details to be put on the new Warframe Voidshell skins?

2 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

because of group scaling. more places need group scaling. if flood is slower in a group its because people are ignoring the objective. everyone has to contribute.

It's like Railjack 1.0 all over again (before it got dumbed down with normal missions).  For some reason, some people don't understand how a CO-OP shooter works.

Another update, another day with no buffs to Gyre. Why on earth does she have line of sight on her aoe abilities? She does not have nearly enough damage to justify that and for coil horizon, the line of sight requirement and janky physics make it a direct downgrade to airburst. Cathode Grace is still bugged and randomly deactivates when you aren't the host and the crit chance boost is miniscule on weapons and the energy regeneration is nice but it's not enough to be able to go without zenurik for most builds. Her passive only works on abilities which don't even do that much damage to begin with and it has a cap. Not to mention her 4 cannot chain fast at all and does not do any meaningful damage at higher levels.

Seriously if you just got rid of the line of sight on her abilities, made cathode an additive boost (even if that means it's halved for weapons) and make her passive apply across the board and either remove the cooldown on her 4 or make it also transfer a portion of the damage and status effects of the hit that triggered it, she'd be way better. Right now she's all glass and no cannon.

It’s worth noting that we’re exploring some options on the topic of Overguard and its CC resistance. 

Thank you. Making some of the very enemies you'd want to be able to CC and avoid instead of killing be incapable of being CC'ed felt bad, and felt like a blanket nerf to CC when it's already been widely considered that DPS and death is the superior form of CC. A lot of players felt like this was essentially a nerf to practically all CC abilities and effects, so looking into reducing the severity of CC ignoring is very very appreciated.

Fixed the Aero mod set bonus putting to sleep ability immune enemies (Eximus with Overguard, Demolysts, certain bosses, etc.). 

Can we also look into making these sorts of effects less binary in their outcomes, of ignoring CC outright? There will always be an optional meta when it comes to anything, but making direct or buffed damage be one of the only thing that works against them reinforces the meta of those specific few things.

Operator/Focus Changes & Fixes:

Can we have some additional discussion on what's being considered for Void Sling? Having the midair "slings" be near-immediately fully charged maximum possible distance "slings" that take primarily your directional input first, and then take your aiming reticle into account, would help them feel far less slowed down when being used for mobility and repositioning.

"Precision" in the telegraphed and slower Sling destination indicator makes more sense as being part of the Void Mode stealth activation of Void Sling. Having an Operator ability that relies on arbitrarily consecutive Slings and then making consecutive Slings awkward is.... Awkward.

And player feedback is seeming pretty close to united on Sling needing some additional adjustments, even for those (like me, even!) that like how it feels overall. The way it's getting interrupted by the obstacles around you in spite of having sent the targeting indicator out successfully, or how it's causing a fair amount of inaccuracy with overshooting, these are rough.

I don't expect Void Dash back, but I really hope we can continue having discussions about getting the best of both worlds!

2 hours ago, iFlu said:

Ok, but can we have information on the strange behaviour of Revenant’s Mesmer Skin in the Zariman (lost on transference)?

this has been reported a lot and still need to be addressed and fixed

This is an old visual bug. The stacks should still be there. Look at his left shoulder to see if the ability is actually active. Do you see the ghostly shoulder?

il y a 28 minutes, Horonelius a dit :

No fix for Incarnon gauge funkery as a client?

This can't really be fixed, unless they want to try dedicated servers. If the host is lagging, some packets are lost and you lose a part of the charge you gained previously.
There's the same bug for the Pennant and it's passive, often not trigering when you're a client.
Or being there without any effects.

Il y a 1 heure, nslay a dit :

This is an old visual bug. The stacks should still be there. Look at his left shoulder to see if the ability is actually active. Do you see the ghostly shoulder?

No and I get one shotted when coming back from transference

3 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

DE a long time ago said they dont want people spending hours in missions. you do so at your own risk. they cant account for people being ignorant.

that's not a GOOD reason to trade ban someone, no matter what. 

Archived