Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.9

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Known issue that should be fixed in the next update ! Its related to your Conclave loadouts - Current workaround is to swap your Conclave loadout to a Warframe you aren't using in PVE. Sigils should stick then. 

This has worked for me. Thank you

Can we PLEASE...make Angel healing power NOT trigger on freaking Specters?

I use specters for the main missions.....and since they are still alive by the time i fight an Angel it SCREWS OVER my fighting....I literally just wasted over 45 minutes trying to fight the Angel because it kept healing in the 2nd phase due to the warframe specter NOT GETTING OUT OF THE WAY.

It's curious, this update was supposed to get people to use operators more fluidly in conjunction with their warframes.

I have literally never see anyone use an operator after the patch, ever, and I don't either. There's literally no point given the fast paced nature of the game and the incredibly annoying transference delay + loss of movement (the recent changes did nothing, void sling is still crap) and little to no benefit to actually swapping to the operator. I spent far more time in operator mode prior to the changes.

Remove the delay, bring void dash back. Plenty of people have suggested school changes so I wont even go there.

I think it might help if you had a post or even a stream of what you were thinking as opposed to just.... meh... here's patch notes about another crap incarnation of void sling, which the vast majority of players hate. (at least, I assume it's the vast majority based on talking to people in game and the forum posts)

Any chance of seeing a fix to Atlas’ rubble heap augment next fix? Really hurts my build that it’s not working properly. 

Edit: this must have been stealth fixed cause I tested it and augment works fine again. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Karsaros said:

Still I cannot comprehend why Zephyr and Chroma again in favor of pretty much every single other vaulted frame, am I just taking crazy pills or did they just recently have these two unvaulted?

They were unvaulted last march I believe. It’s been like a year ago. 

Thank you for the steel path toggle! 

Something that has been bothering me is whenever someone else in the squad is using their secondary amp fire, specifically the one with the discus, I hear it super loudly on my end even if I'm not remotely near them. 

Thanks for keeping up on fixes ( and providing us with workarounds where available, Danielle ), much appreciated.

Thrax magnetic procs are still ignoring any defence, even on fully invulnerable players and uninhabited frames.

4 hours ago, Deekkru said:

Ty for the fixes! And 10/10 to whoever wrote the red text today XD

(PS: Before this turns into another thread of "remove transference delay!", they already said they're working on it, y'all)

Please remove transference delay. Thank you. Ah, the beauty of an open forum. So long as people are friendly and not insulting the devs, players are allowed to post their thoughts and feedback.

3 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

I am guessing the Thrax still have guaranteed procs that aren't considered status procs for the purposes of status effect immunity and status effect effects. 

This doesn't bother me much but it is still seems like it is pretty annoying for those that have arcane nullifier equipped to not have to deal with the distortion effect on the HUD that a magnetic proc gives. So when a new unit comes out with a magnetic-like effect that has a 100% chance to proc this can become a bit problematic pretty fast. 

So getting this bug fixed and making sure that the attacks proc the magnetic status effect and having it be recognized as such I think should be a good idea to fix sooner rather than later. 

Something else I've noticed is that their procs still effect your frame even if you're in operator mode which makes them even more annoying. That magnetic laser hits me 90% of the time and the only thing I've found that works to avoid it is to take cover behind a wall... Assuming I see it coming and they don't fire it at me from a mile away. I might actually run out of polymer with the amount I've been needing to spam energy pads because of these #*!%s and the dramatically increased frequency of the new energy leeches.

The Eximus units now seem to be somewhat affected by CC? Vauban Vortex was sucking them in with full Overguard active, Frost Bubble was slowing them down upon entrance again with full Overguard. As a Frost main, I am not complaining.

6 hours ago, Rigtis said:

Personally, I don't think that spamming the same complains everywhere on the forums will make things go faster, especially when is something that has been mentioned and discussed for months. This is crossing the toxicity line at this rate and I don't think that fits well in WF community.

Well, they didn't listen when it was pre-release and told us "play with it before you comment!"

And then we played with it, and the glaringly obvious faults that were, well, glaringly obvious before launch were manifest in the gameplay. So basically, this is the result they engineered.

Edited to add: From a new player's persepective (<1 year in game), the messaging around this change was completely off the mark. Something along the lines of "Remember, it took a while to get used to bullet jumping, too!"

...No. Bullet jumping was added in 2015, seven years ago. DE really needs to get out of the mindset that most of their players have been around since the beginning. Hire some new people. Kick the old guard out of the beta program, whatever it takes, but dear sweet space jeebus get the new player experience into your culture somehow.

is it possible to fix the issue with resource boosters not working on voidplumes and vome/fass residue 

i'm still having issues with that since i know vome/fass should double but they don't always most times it's only the first one that double the rest don't

for the voidplumes i don't know if this is intentional or not but i would like if you could make it if possible to double with resource boosters

starting from SP elevator zariman mission removes ayocotes from showing up, but if you start from orbiter they do show up. pick your poison i guess.

not sure how to say arcane grace failure to proc, which is fine i can cope. i do bleed, i'm not a god. 

also i did notice there is clipping the the "backroom" for decorations on the orbiter at the camp that not present in space. it was super annoying to not place objects where objects can go, 

Once more for good measure... Thanks for the fixes! Please revert Void Sling to Void Dash, or at least add an option in the settings to toggle it back and forth. Another idea that's been mentioned a lot is letting normal operator have Void Dash, while giving the drifter Void Sling. There are a lot of good suggestions that have been made by several people, most of which would work fine. The change you have made to Void Sling did help marginally, but it's not enough to warrant using it in 90% of cases where I would've used Void Dash. Also, please remove the cooldown on transference. Seriously. It's unnecessary and wastes a lot of time. I've also noticed a bug where I go down in Void Mode when standing in front of the Hydrolyst. It's annoying, but I'd much prefer you look into those other two problems first, as they make me and many others not want to play. As everyone else is saying, it's breaking the flow of the game.

Thank you DE,

BTW, Grendel's Gourmand augment seems to be bugged and causes energy drain.

EDIT: Ok it turns out Gourmand is only broken when you use it with the Zenurik Tree, specifically Inner Might. Looks like whatever triggers the non-energy uses also toggles the setting Gourmand uses.

Archived