Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr & Chroma Prime Vault: Hotfix 31.5.9

[DE]Danielle

8 hours ago, ArchonDeath said:

There still the issue of syndicate sigil not sticking to frame after quitting the arsenal menu. I had this with my mirage and i know of a couple other with the same issue on different frames as well.

that bug's related to your PvP loadout. If you have mirage in your currently active conclave loadout any customization options not allowed in PvP (such as syndicate sigils, some helmets etc.) get removed on the PvE loadout as well. just swap to a PvP loadout with a frame you don't use as much or at all and everything will be fine untill they figure out how to fix it.

Still having issues with the masses of eximus in mastery rank tests instakilling even the beefiest warframes in mere seconds from all their abilities overwhelming you as they swarm you,   MR28 test is still unbeatable due to the mass of them,  and with the overguard they have you still do not have time to kill the 60 enemies with 7 canister charges at 15 sec dissolve timers.  and still the syndicate hit squad eximus are still heading to invisible warframes  such as Loki and Ivara and fire upon them as if the cloak is not even active  and same as before the eximus  abilities will target you as if not cloaked as well with these hit squads.

4 hours ago, KanariaFolf said:

Another idea that's been mentioned a lot is letting normal operator have Void Dash, while giving the drifter Void Sling.

That is probably the flat-out worst of all the user proposals, because it's a half-baked compromise that alienates Drifter likers who hate void sling and void sling likers who hate the Drifter.

(I have a mild preference for the Operator over the Drifter, probably partly influenced by my general animosity towards TNW and partly by not needing scirocco because I'd already built a 111 amp, and I don't care what the Operator/Drifter advanced movement power is as long as I know what it is and it's consistent across the two.)

2 hours ago, _Gally_ said:

Still having issues with the masses of eximus in mastery rank tests instakilling even the beefiest warframes in mere seconds from all their abilities overwhelming you as they swarm you,   MR28 test is still unbeatable due to the mass of them,  and with the overguard they have you still do not have time to kill the 60 enemies with 7 canister charges at 15 sec dissolve timers.  and still the syndicate hit squad eximus are still heading to invisible warframes  such as Loki and Ivara and fire upon them as if the cloak is not even active  and same as before the eximus  abilities will target you as if not cloaked as well with these hit squads.

1 hour ago, pepi2202 said:

Ive still not received the steel path rewards for the zariman. I had the missions done before the fix to the dormizone node fix and now that its fixed i still dont have the message.

I think they said they need to run some server-side scripts to fix things for people in your situation.

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Added the Steel Path mission toggle to the Zariman Navigation located in the Chrysalith

Where are the Mastery points for the whole Zariman star chart Node + The Mastery points for the Steelpath for the same Node??
Not a thing anymore?

I've done more than a few hours in void cascade missions, and the only invulnerable thrax I've seen have been the ones that drop down on one knee like capture targets while in ghost forms, a little bit annoying but not much of a problem.

Since this hotfix, first two tries at cascade both had invulnerable roaming thrax in their active non-ghost form already (2nd game actually had two invulnerable non-ghost thrax at the same time), it could be a coincidence but my guess is that this hotfix broke something regarding this.

Spoiler

20220513093616-1.jpg20220513093621-1.jpg20220513095918-1.jpg20220513095916-1.jpg

15 hours ago, FSK41 said:

I would like to say that the new gamemodes except armageddon are quite fun, the scaling and overall mission speed (enemies spawning, forced timers, large map, is making it very bad. Please allow us to instantly activate the defense targets similar to defection squads.

Here a little proof to show I know what I am talking aboutunknown.pngunknown.png

Lol, people actually buying primed chamber for that much now? I bought a few of them when it was added because I found the ideea funny and forgot about them till now, seems like what was back then just a meme buy could actually be paying off now. Thanks for the reminder lol.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Bot_Kmykzy_004:

Lol, people actually buying primed chamber for that much now? I bought a few of them when it was added because I found the ideea funny and forgot about them till now, seems like what was back then just a meme buy could actually be paying off now. Thanks for the reminder lol.

collectors buy it to have all mods ingame too no matter what mod it is

8 hours ago, Krent_X said:

starting from SP elevator zariman mission removes ayocotes from showing up, but if you start from orbiter they do show up. pick your poison i guess.

not sure how to say arcane grace failure to proc, which is fine i can cope. i do bleed, i'm not a god. 

also i did notice there is clipping the the "backroom" for decorations on the orbiter at the camp that not present in space. it was super annoying to not place objects where objects can go, 

Honestly no acolytes sounds great. I’ve completed the steel path arcanes many times over and if I want steel essence there are much better ways. 

16 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hello! Could you specify what you mean by "losing" charges - thanks! 

There's definitely something going on with incarnon charging. Sometimes I'll get the "charged" sound and hit alt fire to activate incarnon mode, only to realize that the bar was half full or less. The mode switch happens, but I start out with less than full incarnon ammo (e.g. if I switch when the bar is 1/4 full, my incarnon ammo will start out 3/4 empty).

E: I've barely had a chance to play this week, so it's possible one of the patches has already addressed this.

38 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

So to the best of my knowledge, this only happens in multiplayer if you are not the host of the session. The best way I can describe it is say I have 50% of the Phenmor’s Incarnon meter charged. If I perform a successful headshot it will increase the percentage to 60%. The next headshot should increase the meter to 70% in this scenario; however, the meter will decrease back down to 50%, or in some cases even lower. 
I thought this could be due to high ping or some other connection discrepancy, until I played with a nearby friend with very low ping and a solid connection. While playing as the client I still experienced this bug, while he as host did not. When I became the host and he became the client, I no longer encountered the bug, while he did.

I hope I explained this well enough lol.

me and my friend just discovered a client-host related issue on fortuna (probably other open worlds too) he's doing the Waverider quest and I'm guiding him on tricks gave him mods for the board he just made etc. so when I host he can only perform copters no mater what combo he's pressing the buttons for, but I can do all tricks normally, when we swap and he's host he can do the tricks but I can only do copters. we have 30-60 ms ping btw so I don't think it's latency related.

Tho he is using a mobile data hotspot from his phone because his dorm is hard limiting the provided internet uploads to 0.5mbps which is impossible to play any online game on.

8 hours ago, Grommile said:

I think they said they need to run some server-side scripts to fix things for people in your situation.

They did, but that was a long while ago (maybe a week and a half, two weeks?).

If these scripts are delayed to be employed at a later date, it'd be nice to know. Just a heads-up would be enough. :)

21 hours ago, 6rucifix said:

Dang, still no fix for clients losing Incarnon weapon charges on successful headshots? 

Just tested this and it seems to be working fine. If you remove the weapon's mods does this still happen? Do you have other features in your loadout that are also influencing the weapon or headshots, for example Arane Pistoleer on the Laetum?

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
20 hours ago, 6rucifix said:

Dang, still no fix for clients losing Incarnon weapon charges on successful headshots? 

Danielle, you lucky person.  The magical words "losing charges on successful headshots" and dev interest means I'm legally bound to pester you about something unrelated but vaguely similar that happens with Galvanized Scope / Galvanized Crosshairs.   In that case it's because the buff counters don't update properly, so it can't be the same bug at all.  Nevertheless, it's got to be deeply confusing and make it appear like the mods themselves are broken to anybody who doesn't know this.

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Just tested this and it seems to be working fine. If you remove the weapon's mods does this still happen? Do you have other features in your loadout that are also influencing the weapon or headshots, for example Arane Pistoleer on the Laetum?

It works completely fine as a host, the entire issue is it doesn't work as a client. Dead bodies give points, the meter jumps up the correct amount then drops down to a hair above where it was before, and frequently you lose some or all of your meter. There are also reports that if ANY of the projectiles crit or inflict a status, the game considers them all as having inflicted a crit or status, which renders the level 5 evolutions that rely on not inflicting these next to useless as a client.

Its bugged to the point that I only use them in singleplayer. I am almost certain its because of multishot.

Archived