Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Angels of the Zariman Console Hotfix plans

Marcooose

Tenno, 

On Console for the next short while, we will temporarily not be Hotfixing alongside PC. As we work towards our Angels of the Zariman 1.1 update, we are preparing for the 1.1 build to be sent to Cert which is our top priority. For that reason, we are heads down working on a lot of fixes, changes, updates and additions (thank you all for your reports and feedback!). 

We are still integrating and working on fixes for that build, so please continue to elevate Bug reports and issues so we can potentially include fixes!

Consoles will still receive the changes & fixes that PC is getting, they will simply get them the next Console Hotfix or have them included with the 1.1 Update (such as the Railjack Plexus Mod issue). 

Thanks everyone! 

Pls add the ability to instantly activate the defense in armageddon mode just like defection 

This took me almost 4 hours and could have been much more enjoyable If we were not forced to wait so long between waves everytime

unknown.png

5 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

Pls add the ability to instantly activate the defense in armageddon mode just like defection 

This took me almost 4 hours and could have been much more enjoyable If we were not forced to wait so long between waves everytime

unknown.png

Yes please this!

49 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Tenno, 

On Console for the next short while, we will temporarily not be Hotfixing alongside PC. As we work towards our Angels of the Zariman 1.1 update, we are preparing for the 1.1 build to be sent to Cert which is our top priority. For that reason, we are heads down working on a lot of fixes, changes, updates and additions (thank you all for your reports and feedback!). 

We are still integrating and working on fixes for that build, so please continue to elevate Bug reports and issues so we can potentially include fixes!

Consoles will still receive the changes & fixes that PC is getting, they will simply get them the next Console Hotfix or have them included with the 1.1 Update (such as the Railjack Plexus Mod issue). 

Thanks everyone! 

Thanks for the update, was hoping for a hotfix today to at least fix the Ordis skin, but it's good to know everything that needs patched is in the works :) heres hoping you get it to cert soon and it all goes smoothly :D

1 hour ago, [DE]Marcus said:

so please continue to elevate Bug reports and issues so we can potentially include fixes!

That is awesome to hear! Does this also include longstanding bugs that have been present for a while? 

I'm glad for the communication but the communication on the bugs for those that have been present in the game since before the update has been severely lacking. And I really don't want to continue spamming more than I already have by posting them to yet another dedicated sub-forums for bug posting. But if you insist, I will be more than happy to post there knowing it will get recognized and fixed.

With that being said, a couple of bugs that stand out to me that I hope gets fixed in update 1.1:

Akairus explosion fx as client does not follow correct color channels

[voidplume quill] and [primed ammo stock] are not chat linkable

Excavation UI collision hitbox is not correct

Excavation progress UI can fail to show up for clients under certain situations

You know what would be better?

If DE had sufficiently play-tested the new expansion (or at least play-tested it at all across all platforms) before unleashing this extreme show of incompetence  manifested in this current train-wreck.  Warframe has been broken and busted as a direct result of this release for about a month.  Don't get me wrong.  Warframe had (and continues to have) countless bugs, game-breaking errors, and glitches that have lingered for years.  All of which DE demonstrates clear indifference to recognizing, listening to complaints, and most importantly actually fixing things.

Instead, we continue along this far less desirable and far less enjoyable path in which DE forces play-testing upon the players.  This is without nominal compensation for time wasted because of missions that (some of which still remain in the roulette) cannot be completed because win conditions are unobtainable as a direct result of terrible programming and coding.

Putting out "extra" alerts as compensation is laughable at best, because players have to invest additional time and effort to receive the token compensation for previous player time and effort DE wasted with inexcusably broken gameplay.  Weekend credit booster and affinity booster don't cut it either because those are actually a fairly frequent occurrence independent of the current mismanaged state of the game.

As a max rank L2 player, I am relieved to be done with everything Zariman.

Archived