Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Steel Path Inbox Status Update (Script Complete on all Platforms)

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Where will you place your new Trophy?

I would place it in my Dojo if I could along with all of my Profit Taker Articulas that costs way too much capacity cost and can't even be donated to the dojo. 

I am not as interested in the Dorminzone if I can't even trade there or access my foundry. My own personal dojo is much better because of this even if it costs all the extra forma and resources to get it up to snuff. 

I had a similar message, stating my gift of a warframe slot to zix****** (random player i have never heard of, some of name omitted) was opened. I was fully logged out when this message was sent and it opened itself as the inbox does when I logged in. As yet no trophy, emote or essence has appeared :(

10 minutes ago, Leon_Von_Comarre said:

I did not receive the Zariman trophy, despite having completed all the nodes on steel path. I did, however, receive a message with a Void Adornment Bundle from a player I do not know, including a personal written message clearly intended for someone else (a name was mentioned which did not match mine).

Me too!

The script has been re-run and the Steel Path inboxes should now properly be in your account if you have completed the Zariman Steel Path nodes. For anyone concerned about the odd gifting notifications you got, they are completely harmless and have had no affect on your account. Just some weird wire tangling that happened on the backend.

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has been re-run and the Steel Path inboxes should now properly be in your account if you have completed the Zariman Steel Path nodes. For anyone concerned about the odd gifting notifications you got, they are completely harmless. Just some weird wire tangling that happened on the backend.

I just got it. Thanks :D

43 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This is very odd -- We see that you completed the Steel Path, you are also in fact in the list in the script that was run. Any other details about your Steel Path completion that might have been a bit wonky in between the fixes or otherwise. 

Also did you fully log out and back in after the script ran? 

Ever since AotZ came out, nothing of note to mention for any oddities with the Steel Path completion. I did it within the week it released, and noticed the Dormizone counted as a SP node and tried to finish it, but it was an issue on your end.

Didn't have to log in or out, but just got done with a mission and got back to the Orbiter and I then received the correct inbox message with the Zariman stuff. Seems to be fine on my end now.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has been re-run and the Steel Path inboxes should now properly be in your account if you have completed the Zariman Steel Path nodes. For anyone concerned about the odd gifting notifications you got, they are completely harmless. Just some weird wire tangling that happened on the backend.

Figured that was what the issue was. Thanks for the notif.

4 minutes ago, Jivy said:

Did you actually get it?

No, nor do I appear to have gotten the Zariman steel path stuff. People's private messages being leaked to other random people like this is a huge breach of trust though, even if it's unintentional.

Edit: Just received a second message actually giving me the Zariman stuff.

2 minutes ago, Jivy said:

Did you actually get it?

That one seems a bit suspect to me. Every other example I saw was a simple auto-generated message notifying you of a successful gift being sent or received. Odd for a script bug to have customized text, and for it to relate specifically to financial troubles.

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

That one seems a bit suspect to me. Every other example I saw was a simple auto-generated message notifying you of a successful gift being sent or received. Odd for a script bug to have customized text, and for it to relate specifically to financial troubles.

You can write a custom message when sending gifts. I assume the bugged messages were accidentally copied from other players' inboxes.

24 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For anyone concerned about the odd gifting notifications you got, they are completely harmless and have had no affect on your account. Just some weird wire tangling that happened on the backend.

I hope that means someone will have received hundreds of Maggot Decorations. 😻 My wishlist is open, incase someone gets any ideas. 🤣

7 minutes ago, r3v3a13d said:

I got three rewards???
- Steelessence,
-> The thing i hope you can tell me what it is??? <-
- A trophy.

Whats that thing in the middle?

unknown.png

The first one is an emote, the second one is an orbiter decoration.

Edit: or the other way around.

Gerade eben schrieb --N--:

The first one is an emote, the second one is an orbiter decoration.

Oh wow thank you! How unclear that is since it doesn't say anything when hovering over it :) Thank you for clarifying!

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The script has been re-run and the Steel Path inboxes should now properly be in your account if you have completed the Zariman Steel Path nodes. For anyone concerned about the odd gifting notifications you got, they are completely harmless and have had no affect on your account. Just some weird wire tangling that happened on the backend.

got it thanks Dani unknown.png?width=1114&height=531

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=944&height=531

Archived